Tel shorting

Okay boys and girls, this is going to be a long one. It might not make sense at first but I'm going to explain why TELECOIN is the best and most comfy hold of 2018. You'll have to read it all to really understand why. So strap in put on your reading glasses and let me educate you on TEL

Also? Rank 112 on coinmarketcap. Rising pretty fast.

I'm going to be straight here though. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The EASIEST way to buy TEL is to use forkdelta. Once you're on there you will despoit your ethereum onto the websites exchange, and then it'll allow you to either put buy orders, or buy the sell orders.

Not working? Use more gas. Order taking too long? Use more gas.

Laggy orders, not showing up? SAVE your seed word phrase w/ metamask, and reinstall.

Exchange link for regular metamask >>> forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH > beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH

Attached: 8C8FD5EA5FEA465BB8A69433C664F983.jpg (991x672, 97K)

Nice just got 300k cheap coins

Attached: F8AE9AC6C7AEw487h695.jpg (487x695, 56K)

Kek shorting kucoin with theses for hours now

Attached: 0E442A2EF7F14BFC81C71875D51DFB3A.jpg (460x575, 50K)

stop spreading this OP, you're going to ruin a good opportunity by reposting this on Jow Forums, everyone should sage this thread

Attached: IMG_7765.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Gooks deserve it

Too late faggot already got 25k

Attached: zike.jpg (428x444, 16K)

THANKS OP YOUCE CHSNGED MY LIFE

Ok retards let me just explain to you 100% how to do this without fucking up because I know one of you will, and will cry about it for 3 weeks on here.

Use fucking metamask like OP said. Download the NEWEST version. SAVE your FUCKING seedwords degenerates. If you don't say bye bye to all your tokens, TEL, link, eth, or anything you have on there.

SEND the ETHEREUM to your metamask, or directly from the exchange to forkdelta if youre a retard.

Then TRANSFER the ethereum ONTO forkdelta - accumalate the TEL, WITHDRAWL the TEL, and send the TEL w/ your metamask wallet to kucoin.

Rince & Repeat. I better get a fucking thankyou.

Attached: 1539927890953.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

Easiest gains of my life

Thanks fren

Attached: milkies.png (778x512, 29K)

Been up all night already arbitraging these

Attached: 1539792291879.jpg (192x192, 7K)

All in fuck it

My man.

Retard it's not fucking rocket science

Eh I'm Hodling 55k LINK and 598k TEL hope I make it kek

This. If you arent doing this you're actually retarded.

Your health is worth money . Right ?

Poorfag here. Only have 2k feelsbadman

Imagine sleeping on this kek

Hey think before using words like retard man. It might affect others differently. Also that guide may of helped someobe. Chill.

Kys jewlord

WOW are you okay dude ??? Are your FAGGOT feelings hurt ???

No.

Nazi loser

Dropping a fat eth

every time I see one of these threads the responses are the same so I have to assume it's a hundred proxies or it's a discord group

Not cool man

People like you make life worth if bud

I'm pretty sure there are bots. Fucking pajeets, where are mods ffs

Yeah at least he says like an adult!

Thanks nigga

Christ the market couldn't get better lately

funny thing is that he's doing it for days but yet nobody fell for it. Not a sinle TEL was bought on forkdelta. Kek, stupid Ranjeet

Kek brainlets will believe the fud while others make massive shorts LOL

Not bigbrains user.

Only worth shorting kucoin if you have 2 or 3 eth to play with

I started with 0.4 eth about 6 hours ago and I'm up to .9 now. It's possible just slow. At least the coin OP posted is easy arbtriage.

Bull run now@

It's literally retard proof lol

Dropped 4 eth gimmegimme

Brainlet here but is metamask ok to hold tel?

Refer to

Just went all in

LOL

Kys libtard

Is there anyone who will stop this pathetic filthy sandnigger from shitting our board?

Not this scammer again lmao literally nobody actually buys your fake scam tokens, why do you keep trying? And shorting on Kucoin wtf are you saying that’s not even possible

Just bought 50k, it isn't much but thanks for sharing man

Sleep on this and actually enjoy staying poor

Sell wall broke