Greg is so certain that Craig isn't Satoshi because he believes Satoshi is dead

Greg is so certain that Craig isn't Satoshi because he believes Satoshi is dead.
When he worked for Juniper networks he had extensive contacts with and demands made upon him by the state and was always a good soldier, the plan to destroy bitcoin was formulated and put into motion by central banks and the state, and they chose Maxwell as a convenient agent due to his political reliability and positioning and familiarity with the dystopian result of the bitcoin experiment courtesy of the psychopathic megalomaniacal sadistic ramblings of one Mircea Popescu.
The state told Maxwell Satoshi was out of the picture. Invoked the nightmare scenario of Mircea getting his way, and Greg agreed to sabotage the whole thing with funding from them via AXA and used blockstream as the vehicle to do so.
He thinks he's doing the necessary and right thing. Not realizing he's just a useful idiot for the state.
Mircea may well be their own creation. A false flag for what could happen if the state wasn't around to prevent gladiators and snuff films. They honestly also think they're so necessary of course.
But the same mass of individuals who would not stand for such a situation and would use the state to prevent it will just as happily use Blackwater-du-jour to prevent it if it comes to that.
It's all lies and bullshit to try and close what they see as Pandora's box, but the explosion of dozens of viable alts has made it clear they're not going to be able to control the architecture, no matter what. So the attempt has mostly been abandoned and now it's just a simple money making play and the hope the existing system can at least stand some chance of continuation via core and lightning.
The US government "lost" 21 trillion last year. This is their war chest for the continued fight with the acceleration of cryptocurrency destroying the system of states and central banks, and they're using it to slowly gain stake in the arising new great game.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-30 03-24-14.png (583x426, 161K)

I would love to know more about the person who wrote this. Who are you?
A teenager avoiding homework? A paid chinese astroturfer? A mentally ill middle aged neet?
So many possibilities.

Who's Greg and who's micea

That would be me.
I am a silent, principled anarchocapitalist who won't let anybody fuck up my life's work, no matter how much bullshit politicking and theatrics they throw to shake it. When I am pushed, I push the fuck back.
And I am smarter than all of them.

You must be Nicholas van Saberhagen.

>silent
user, I....

Attached: 1511528623846.png (876x453, 37K)

is this guy still LARPing as hetero? he's such an obvious bottom it's sad

Well, on the one hand he's not silent in the sense that's him talking there, maybe, or someone claiming to be him. I recognise the style though and it matches quite closely with a certain mind I'm confident is here pretty frequently and describes his behaviour and seeming motivations quite well, so I suspect he might actually be telling the truth. There's lots of weirdly well informed quality OC on here that just pops out of nowhere, and then the guy who posts it fucking vanishes to leave everyone else squabbling and speculating over it.
But even given that, pointing out that he's not silent because he's making unverifiable claims through an anonymous channel behind god knows how many proxies and obfuscating barriers is not exactly nailing what's going on, I suspect he means silent in the sense of not a loudmouth in the real world who can be easily identified as the source of his machinations.

No this is literally larping. MP hating the power rangers is pretty well established this year, and if 21 trillion in literal USD even actually existed anywhere it would be a wonder at this point.

Think retirement fund rather than war chest.

For example, I'm pretty sure it's zXjgJW2F from

dicks do also fuck assholes.

That user just realized exactly what was said was going to happen three years ago and decided to post about it now? It's a larp agglomerated from various quasi factoids ruminating about in the shit stew. If you want better information just go as Greg or Mircea yourself they're actually reasonably easly to at least get in contact with; however realize that information often comes with a price tag.

Who is mircea popescu? ive heard that name before.

Attached: 1524409845961.jpg (517x396, 44K)

You may not realise it but the above text has been posted here before at least twice, I saw it first time six months ago. And as for me, I'm not really interested in interacting with either deranged lunatics, nor glow in the dark cianiggers.

This is quite possibly one of the most important questions asked on this board today fella.

you didnt answer my question and i googled his name but didnt find anything revealing. just stuff from btctalk and leddit

Then you will forever be stuck following the shadows on the wall user. Whatever there's really not enough time in the day to explain it to you anyways.

Now go ahead and ask yourself why that is so.

Reality looks a lot like shadows on the wall when it comes to deranged lunatics who imagine they've found their way out of plato's cave, but really just constructed their own and indoctrinated a pack of clueless self important twats into thinking it's otherwise anyway. But you know, enjoy it or whatever.

maybe he doesnt want to be known. i know remember hearing his name on one of daniel krawiz's videos.. something about a cult leader

this lunatic shilling came out of nowhere lol
one final breath by bitmain to unload their bags

huh ok then i guess that's it.

except there's a lot of people who would rather not be on google that are on google.

Assholes just want to shit all over everyone

Stop being so cryptic and gay and just tell me what his significance is

CIAniggers are easy to spot because all they post are the most subversive memes of all : peepee poopoo

popescu is a small block cult leader who wants bitcoin to be for the elitest of the elite only. with him at the center of the network. he runs an exchange and holds a lot of coin from early days and tries to use it to weild power and influence.

Attached: 1540899259079.png (1080x1440, 1.7M)

anything else?

Yes he also runs and produces a public bitcoin client, calls it the real bitcoin or w/e. they chill a lot of the time on freenode.

Also designed an MMO game that's in operation.

Also really into BDSM so if you're a fit female do get in contact.

What chan?