DGB

There is absolutely no logical reason for DGB to still be so low of value. Better fundamentals than 99% of the crap out there. Better, faster network than your lord BTC. Better, more forward thinking team. No logical reason. Should be at least $10 each right now.

Attached: digibyteBlockchain.png (353x98, 153K)

WE ARE THE...

welcome to reality cryptofag.

should have bought gold, we are mooning on 11/11

Attached: fullsizeoutput_222.jpg (996x868, 155K)

and we are not...

I am highly diversified. Crypto is only a very small portion of my investments. I have been in Crypto since 2013/2014. The only money I have used to acquire crypto is the electric bills from mining everything in 2013/2014. I only have about $300 "invested" in electricity bills.

Word, brother. When world wide adoption spreads people are going to want the simple, effective solution. What they will not want are tokens that they don't even fully understand nor have they even fulfilled their promises for development. As a truly decentralized, secure, cryptocurrency with the fastest tx/s I've ever seen, I see this coin being known as something along the lines of "the people's coin".

"The People's Coin"
I like that. Anti-market manipulation with a grass-roots network for the people, not corporations.

Can anyone refute my OP?

Digimarine here, I definitely think $10 is possible

With 21B coins as a max, $10 per DGB is only a market cap of $210B. That is not out of the realm of reasonable.

i've used this. its not bad. but i sold...

WE

Attached: WE.jpg (361x413, 27K)

I have 70k, about to bump it up to 100k. How many do I need to make it?

Depends. At $10, you made it.

I don't get it why it is still so low.
Idiots just want an useless ERC20 whitepaper and not some working thing.

Bring in the crypto purge whipping out 90% of all crypto (mostly tokens). At least DGB will survive for sure.

Absolutely, it will survive. It has too many great features and not run by some scammy, name-dropping scum looking to score a quick buck. It has fundamentals, a dedicated team, and is fast enough to actually process things in the real world.

Crypto isn’t about fundamentals it’s about pumping and dumping... has your dumbass really not figured this out yet?

Even still, its illogical that DGB hasn't been pumped to the levels others have been.

Are you fucking kidding me? Jared is not a leader. He is a scammer. He single handed fucked DGB when he tried to push the "security" aspect of his blockchain, rather than the gamer aspect. In May 2017, everyone wanted to use DGB to transaction different video game merch. Jared is a failed leader. If you listen to him speak, he also has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. He dropped out of the military for a reason: he is weak and not a leader.

Pic related: a digimarine showing his asshole.

Attached: 1503370359880.jpg (620x466, 75K)

Checked. And DGB's supply was purposely designed to have a 1000:1 ratio with BTC, so theoretically the price we could reach is currently $6.40. Been a digimarine since '17 and have faith that the quality of the chain will gradually sway others to the project.

Here's another pic of Jared's BRILLIANT rebrand.

Attached: 1508694228660.jpg (372x305, 76K)

He def got the angry Jow Forums treatment last year. Still a respected LEADER in the crypto community though. You can't call him failed when he openly roasts CZ's kikery and preaches tech over making a buck

And Steam dropped BTC payments anyway. So the gaming angle didn't work for anyone. That's not an excuse. I have watched his videos of public speaking, he is fine.

Lmao give me a fucking break. Just because Jared forked BTC and then claimed "hurr durr 1:1000 ratio" doesn't mean it SHOULD have a 1:1000 ratio. It's garbage.

Besides, Jared literally copy and pasted the multialgo sig from Myraid coin. Everything about DGB is a copy and paste besides Digishield, and even that Jared never designed.

Pic related: early 2017 picture of Jared showing off his "tech" to the Citi presenters. Little did they know that Jared was the captain of the Titanic.

Attached: 1497145862837.jpg (675x508, 90K)

Jared roasts CZ because CZ would NEVER put a shitcoin like DGB on Binance. CZ knows a scam when he see it. DGB is a copy and pasted coin with absolutely no value.

Bitcoin is only at $110 billion. $250 billion would be insane, although it could happen given the right market conditions. Like another user ITT said, there needs to be a stronger shakeout to rid us of the s.oyboy ERC20 memepaper "coins." When that's going to happen is anyone's guess.

Literally look up the Twitter threads about this. CZ had planned to list us but backed down because we refused to give into his bullshit. Luckily for us he's likely not going to be relevant for much longer considering he's hopping jurisdictions trying to outrun the taxman. Also, DGB is listed on >70 exchanges, so we don't actually need Binance.

DGB has been a pioneer of new tech since its inception, that's not debatable. If he or the team were lying they would've been exposed considering how vocal the DGB community is about this point. Yes the Citi competition ended with Jow Forums getting JUSTed, but that does not alter the coin's fundamentals. I'm going to assume you're trolling and stop replying now. I wanted anons here to get accurate facts in contrast with the disinfo you're spreading.

Jared copied the multialgo functionality from Myraid coin. He literally copied and pasted it.

Prove me wrong. Because I can prove the github histories and timestamps. Prove that Jared designed it.

All currency coins except for bitcoin and maybe nano will fail. There is no need for digimarines when bitcoin is better and if we need to worry about fees or whatever we can just use nano.