Its dumping downwards.

Hodl cucks. Everyone point and laugh.

>were not dumping, we're just pumping in the other direction

Attached: IMG_0529.jpg (904x583, 332K)

Dud posted this morning again.

Attached: Chainlink3.jpg (953x541, 68K)

>1,000,000,000 total supply

kek, losers

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 11.07.46 AM.png (1598x740, 119K)

Dump it, I'll buy more

theres that constant 19k sell order trying to push it down whole day

Quite the opposite, actually

How do you make pics like that? I have so many meme ideas. Just need some simple skills to make them

Caught the newfag boys, bullrun imminent

spit it out bucko, got some time on my hands, smoking joints and eating sausage

Two layers in photoshop. One over the other.

just start drawing, user

Attached: chanlink (2).png (1487x1917, 854K)

Look up clipping masks on YouTube.

One meme I'm trying to make now in paint 3d is with a guy pumping his dick with a vacuum pump. I want to "dress" the dick with chainlink cubes like in the op pic, and the balls with the new logo. The face of the guy will be switch with sergey. I have tried to use the magic select tool and sticker tool, but no luck so far.

The idea is to post the pic when link is pumping along with a post saying "IT'S PUMPING GUYS! Sergey has initiated the pump!"

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

godspeed user

Attached: 1529869111425.jpg (250x240, 11K)

This man has a vision, please help him.

Attached: 1526230699081.png (500x485, 192K)

Use magnetic lasso tool to select your layer, or in the case of the link logo you can use a transparent png. Then just place them over his dick (ctrl+j to copy layers). It's pretty easy desu, I made pic related and many other link memes

Attached: 1523658658883.jpg (589x2244, 512K)

He needs help alright
Fuckin professional psychiatric help

I'll look into that. Love that meme of yours, I've had it in my link folder for some time. Thank you for your service!

Binance's LINK/BTC 19kbookendbots are the only thing that gives this token any level of stability.

It's just photoshop

I'm fucking dead

Attached: 8158d26-1.jpg (825x960, 189K)

Link going to $1 by end of November, more good news incoming soon. If you are not accumulating now stay poor. Anybody selling is a brainlet.

>more good news
I'm listening...

Attached: 1541066938136.jpg (900x658, 111K)

I would be extremely surprised if LINK is under $1 by December.

There is a Larper on this board that called the announcement at Devcon, which was TownCrier and that was a big deal contrary to how the brainlet on biz responded. That same Larper has stated he "knows" more info coming out soon. Dude isn't a hey look at me poster, and clearly has access to info. Look for more good news within the next two weeks and load up now or wish you had.

ready for free fall for like it
your dreams have no place in the market

I'm at 100k already...I don't think I need more LINK. Always good to hear positive things about it though. Thanks user.

the same larper that was calling announcements for every other appearance? yeah after a few times something actually happened
he also said there would be a partnership with Salesforce and back tracked like the retarded larping faggot he is with that

That isn't him, you don't watch close enough or you would know that was the case.

Lmao fuck off tard

Hey believe what you want jackass, but I bet you don't know when he last posted in a thread.

We will see who is right soon enough, these digits represent truth.

Why are there always so many green ids in link threads?

WE'RE PUMPING DOWN

Not for long.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW LONG? HEAVY... BAGS

Attached: 1531600171459.jpg (570x636, 125K)

Look at the digits in these posts. Speaking truth, don't fall for the Fud, fill those bags now or kick yourself in the ass later.

I need to take a break from this shit man.
Had a dream last night of my looking at the graph of chainlink.

It has 6 days to do something, I'll be out of it next week.
>tfw divorce costing a small fortune

Sorry to hear that, hodl if you can bro.

I would like to hold everything for a few years but sadly life gets in the way of things.
Have an attorneys fee due next week thats already in the thousands, if I sell up all my stinkies I'll have enough to keep this shitshow going for another few months.

Do not get married anons, NEVER share finances.

howdy

Incidentally I bought at 37c, been told half of these things are hers, bought in with 11k and theyre accepting 6.5k in usd for them.
Itd be a funny small victory but I need the money anyway, so not really.

>Why are there always so many green ids in link threads?
Kek has spoken

Attached: 1486066244229.gif (225x528, 20K)

CHINK is going to the bathrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Attached: 1527987556602.jpg (1600x1067, 831K)

you have to give her half your linkers? what the fuck

I had a dream that my 1kEOY sell orders went through and I became an overnight multimillionaire.

Just like some idiot was "extremely surprised" when it was, indeed, below $3 by May this year

One bank account, they dont want half the linkies, they want half the 11k I used to buy btc to trade for linkies.

I couldve spent 11k on reeces peanutbutter cups for all they care, half of them would be hers, even if I'd already eaten them all theyd want their 6.5kusd

OMG, it's dumping upwards. $1 by end of November

$1 by tonight

Checkem

Lurk more newfag

Pumping down

>175m market cap

kek, brainlet

Fucking hell man! These family lawyers are real cocksuckers.

Someone post the pool cleaner meme