Women should be kept in cages, desu. They are animals

Women should be kept in cages, desu. They are animals.

They should only be let out of the cages while giving birth, for bi-daily beatings and yearly mud wrestling tournaments in the mud pits.

Attached: 1538768230514.png (1440x1787, 2.68M)

Cages is overkill. Just give husbands the authority they had over their wives they had for thousands of years.

Nice brapper but she is a guaranteed retard

join islam

>t. btfo balding incel releasing last rage bits of contempt for women on a mongolian basket weaving forum as last resort before the neckoning

Attached: Wojac.jpg (980x645, 78K)

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

St. Paul's Epistle to the Ephesians, 22-26

Dating women made me hate them more user. Of course some projecting white knight faggot like you wouldn’t know

>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands
The point is for the husband to make her submit.

you and OP just don't know how to deal with women. Women are meant to be dominated into complete submission. If you hate women, you are less than woman. We are meant to be their protector, lover, and King.

Meanwhile, each time you display and convey your hate for women, you out yourself as Low T and Low IQ because you don't understand the natural order, you can't keep up with the house of cards, and you lack manhood.

Your only choice is to neck, or become a chad. Choose wisely

Well we know that now, before it was edgy to even say women should submit to their husbands as times then were like now with lots of feminism, every god had a goddess and mothers were sometimes expected to raise the kids solo as warriors.

This was one of the biggest bits of wisdom to The Bible.

Then Islam came in and was the patch notes to Christianity and said they didn't go far enough and ya gotta treat a woman like cattle and keep em herded.

incels, off yourselves

Attached: 1851312ba6985774464073afad51bc6bc2af6728adea1901d98153fe4bb62b2f.png (500x500, 51K)

roasties, die in a fire

Attached: 1541353929989.png (500x500, 50K)

Chubs

Attached: MajorCope.gif (500x240, 1.71M)

back to r/incels you go faggot

braphogs

kys ahmed

AFFIRMATIVE.

I HAVE FOUND INCEL HQ.

YES SIR, YES.... YES... WE HAVE THEM LURED INTO ONE SPOT... YES I CAN CONFIRM... DETONATE SIR? DONE

Convert to Islam. Be Saudi citizen free moneys and waifu.

Fpbp.

Wisdom

how do I buy bone?

Attached: bone law.jpg (1243x1059, 100K)