NEX

Anons read carefully for 1 minute:

Normies and whales don't know how to use Aphelion. Anons are the smart 0.01% in this space. I hope you are listening and accumulating before NEX gets on any exchanges. This is arguably the biggest project of 2017 and 2018 and its sitting at $50million cap because aphelion listed it without permission and normies don't know how to use it.

They are the only legally compliant security token with approval from the FMA. But read this:

1. They are acquiring a Security Dealers License, which would allow them to issue other securities to the public and is a requirement for an Organized Trading Facility (OTF) license, which will allow us to support trading of NEX and other European securities.

2. They are working towards a Banking License, which would allow them to operate regulated bank accounts and store customer money, and opens the door to new products such as index funds and margin trading.

3. In the United States, they are working towards Broker Dealer, ATS, and FINCEN licenses, which would allow them to trade US securities.

4. Approval of the NEX token in the European Union also helps pave the way for our application to become a US security.

I hope you are accumulating this.

medium.com/neon-exchange/the-2018-nex-report-from-0-to-70-000-d1e9a5ec498d

Attached: 111.jpg (1706x1138, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.neonexchange.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=tHcPPeualyE&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is one of the co founders in front of the European Parliament.

They will be trading European securities.

They are obtaining a banking license.

Read my original post. They are going to obtain approval and open US securities trading.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 6.04.16 PM.png (1480x1044, 2.28M)

But they are not going after US and European licenses only. Look at this photo and read the caption.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 9.03.56 AM.png (1478x1042, 1.48M)

When bigger exchanges? DEX in Q4? And Token price?

If you listen to their interview, they said NEX will be launched in Q4. The tokens are unlocked now and can potentially be listed on any exchanges.

Quote from co-founder "we will FINALLY be announcing the banks and financial institutions we will be working with in a few weeks and these are the names everyone will recognize"... this is for the FIAT-pairing. So NEX will allow u to buy BTC with USD and they say not only USD but multiple currencies.

You can stake the token 25% for 2 months 75% for 2 years. There are only 25million tokens in circulation right now. Almost everyone will be staking this because they are offering the highest interest. You know what would happen to the circulation supply??? You got it :)

I'd encourage you to research it. They have multiple platforms. One is OTC (dark pools) for Bitcoin so whales can buy BTC with fiat on their dark pools. This is a billion dollar sector by itself.

Team and marketing is 10/10. They are all the founding members of the City of Zion. You are not dealing with a new team here man.

Anyways good luck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 9.42.01 PM.png (2736x1492, 1.15M)

People are shilling shitcoins on this platform where all their partnerships are with other chinese coins. I am here talking about a project which received European security approval and is going after US securities and a banking license with the product launching anytime now. This may be too much for Biz but hopefully you can tell the difference between projects. Read about NEX, youtube it, Medium.com, etc.

thanx op. whats the current price? and how much was it during the ico.

my god
stop shilling it all the time
just kys pls

Will GAS moon bcos of this?

1$ ico
2$ now

only 25million circulation.

People were killing themselves to get on this ICO. It was ran by random lottery because of the demand. OTC was buying this up to 5$ just 2 weeks ago. Again i am not here to shill this project speaks for it self but i ask you to RESEARCH it and look at the quality of their work. They are extremely good at what they do. Here is the community website they released: community.neonexchange.org/

Would you like me to post some links to articles and interviews? There is a lot of information out there but thanks to the bear market its under the radar.

One more image for you guys :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 6.04.33 PM.png (1452x1196, 2.03M)

Nobody deserves this, keep on dl until were done accumulating. Ive only got 700. Also stacking some aph while it's cheap as fuck and nobodys using their exchange, it's a good product

I am sorry but I did not post for 9 days to let those of us close to accumulate. You have had enough time. I'm going to post so people know about this project and can decide if they want to invest or not.

Yes, GAS can moon because of NEX which is now the ONLY app on nOS (operating system). But guess what, GAS is on binance. Go for coins which are not yet picked up but have amazingly strong fundamentals and teams. Look at the image.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 5.57.39 PM.png (2188x1160, 878K)

I agree. I know I will receive hate for shilling this project as a lot of investors are waiting to pick this up on bigger exchanges. But again, you and I are smart, no excuse to not accumulate on Aphelion.

Thanks, still remember NEX from earlier this Year, but didn't Keep on track.
One of the best projects in 2018

exchange launch in december?
thinkink in selling my linkies for it

no problem man. i think we are extremely lucky that this was listed on aphelion without permission giving us a chance to accumulate.

This is their latest event ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=tHcPPeualyE&t=1s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 12.38.50 AM.png (1412x695, 142K)

Look this is a good project but we're not saying sell your stinkies for it are you fucking stupid?

Yes. Watch their last interview. Or if you don't have time, here:

1. Platform will launch in Q4 2018
2. They can finally announce the banks and the financial institutions they are working with. He said these will be names everyone will recognize.
3. They can be listed on Binance, Huobi, and any exchanges with 0 limitations
4. They can reach 100,000 TPS (While NEO is 1000 they said they run INDEPENDENTLY from NEO)
5 .They are including ERC20, NEP5, BTC, LTC, and all fiat pairings from not only UDS but variety of currenies from around the world thanks to the banks they are working with

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.26.15 PM.png (2198x1160, 355K)

i have no money now
i'd be happy to buy at these prices

wow
great project
i can see it reaching $100 q1 2020

This project is unparalleled. Name 1 project with the same success in securing legal compliance to get license to list US and european securities and to obtain a banking license.

how i can accumulate?

Aphelion - a decentralized NEO exchange
You need to create a wallet or use ur existing neo wallet, deposit NEO and buy. they have a desktop wallet.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x609, 41K)

Where the fuck are these retarded posts coming from?

NEX is a decent project but the constant low-life shiling here is fucking stupid.

posts have all been informative with links and sources. shilling is different then posting legitimate information about this project.

sorry if you are trying to accumulate but you have had enough time. i know a lot of u guys are trying to suppress this but you had 9 days to accumulate, now the rest of /biz deserves to know

Honestly what are you trying to do with these threads?

Do you honestly think your dumb shilling will make any difference?

i don't know why my "dumb shilling" would make you upset, maybe because the sell order book is getting thinner and thinner and u thought this project would stay under the radar a bit longer??

I am sharing information, with links and sources and pictures to tell the /biz about this project. They can ignore or look into it. I am here to help them make an informed decision. If u think i am dumb then ignore me?

pple are still accumulating only reason why people are mad at your threads. keep up the work ;-) gonna make it

look at the current sell / buy books:

i understand why they would be upset but /biz needs to know before twitter and reddit picks this up. thats the only thing i care about.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 3.00.10 PM.png (520x518, 55K)