Average salary of a doctor - £95,000

>average salary of a doctor - £95,000
>take home pay after taxes - £62,000

>average salary of a lawyer - £54,000
>take home pay after tax - £39,000

>average salary of an accountant - £60,000
>take home pay after tax - £42,800

Bear in mind these are the highest paying professions, all which require 60+ hours per week, no work life balance, massive student loans and early death from stress.

>average salary UK - £27,600
>take home pay after taxes - £22,100

Meanwhile average house price:

>£275,000

London

>£580,000

Attached: woje.jpg (900x675, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityobservatory.org/housing-cant-be-affordable_and_be-a-good-investment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why you don't settle for average. You need to be the best at your job so you get the best pay.

Better learn something and be a useful member of society then

Yep, theres no point in wage cucking, either become a neet or find some really easy cushy job that pays you something

I'm a simple office cuck, living in the worst possible area of my town. I drive an old car, use the same phone for years. After all expenses I have about $400 left. Try to buy a small 1 bedroom cuckflat with this.

Right, this is why spending your entire life earning shekels is a wasted life.

If you follow the risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, he will lead you to the green pastures of salvation which will bring comfort to your soul. My wife and I live slightly above the poverty line and we are happy 90% of the time. We are studying the things we want and working part-time jobs that are not terrible. Extra time is spent spreading the gospel and getting ready to have children.

Peace be with all of you.

Attached: 1531961669535.jpg (544x800, 191K)

>wanting to be the apex wagecuck

Get a remote job or start an online business and move to a low cost of living area.

Thats right goy, its all about hard work, you'll get that promotion and .08 cents raise one day!

>accountant
>60+ hours

lol

>work part time job
>watch youtube conspiracy videos about Jesus being a white blonde haired and blue eyed man
>getting ready to bring a child into a life of ignorant poverty

your wife is going to get unironically and totally blacked on Nov 11.

Op you forgot more ways they fuck you over

>Banks charge you insane amounts of interest on any money you borrow for your house..
>Inflation making your money worth less and less

wagies are perma slavies for the most part, (((they))) have been pumping and dumping the economy to siphon money from the poor to the rich. Money is a pyramid Scheme and the people at the top with the most power are complete lunatics trying make every soul a slave to the system.

This points to a broken housing market more than anything. Zoning and nimbyism means the market can't build anywhere near enough housing to keep up with demand. America has the same problem on a smaller scale in most places.

Japan has figured it out with much more limited and centrally planned zoning. It's still just as much a welfare state but the fact that new housing can easily be built anywhere and that people don't treat housing like an investment means that even an average middle class family can literally build a new single family home close to downtown, something that is not true in any other first world major city outside of japan.

first hearty kek of the day. Christcucks are really the new fedoralords.

Then maybe idk you shouldn't buy a house at the peak of a bubble?

Jow Forums, the board that represents the epitome of greed, might not receive positive feedback from a Christian. And this is coming from a Christian

Yes. I work part-time and I'm studying for an MA with the rest of my time. Same thing with my wife. Jesus was most likely Syrian with tan/dark skin and spoke Aramaic. Life is good. What exactly is happening on Nov. 11 (excuse my ignorance.)

Glad that I was able to bring you joy in the form of laughter. Grace and peace to you.

Probably, but that doesn't mean I won't try to spread the good news. Glad to see another follower of Christ!

sure house prices seem pretty high, but £22,100 take home pay after taxes is very good.

mortgage outside of london would only be £8k a year

if you live inside london you're an idiot fueling the problem.

Doc is not 95k average are you retarded? Try 60k with take home around 40-45 while wagekekin twice the hours.
Burger MDs are much better off, but pursuing career of a doc in UK is literally giving your life away.

Y’all don’t get it.

cityobservatory.org/housing-cant-be-affordable_and_be-a-good-investment/

Yes goy.. live poor, give your wealth away and turn the other cheek, don't make money, love your enemies... and you will be rich in the next life.
Make sense, amirite, goy.
My sides, falling for such a scam.

The problem is the government wont build housing in the green belt, allowing forigin buyers to buy brand new house before they are even built and not to be lived in, if you drive up into the city at night a lot of the houses lights are off because they are not lived in. yea you can move north but then you have the issues with getting a job, which will also pay less because its not at as expensive to live there its swings and roundabouts eithier way your fucked.

based and christ pilled

But you get free healthcare and mosques

>Everybody can be the best
>The best cashier will be compensated proportionately to how good he is at greeting people and counting money

Keep pickin' cotton, Toby. If you pick mo' cotton, you'll be the overseer befo' you know it!

having children now is foolish

>Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants are not useful members of society

Unless you do real shit like work in a power plant or drive an ambulance, most jobs are not "useful to society." In fact, there are a lot of professions we'd be better off without. Do you think we'd be in a lot of trouble if all the HR roasties in America went on strike?

i don't follow JC but good on you for perpetuating your bloodline and thus cucking all the 110 IQ idiots who badmouth you
doing god's work (literally)

>tfw I make more money as a pharmacist in the United States than a doctor does in the UK
I come out way ahead even with the student loans I had to pay back

Thanks. Perhaps one day you might follow JC. But yes, my wife and I are both of english/scottish ancestry and look forward to having children that share our same race. We also plan on having many, many children in the long run.

There is nowhere left to build, England is already the most densely populated country in europe outside of the small meme places. The only way left is to outlaw foreign speculation ownership and also reduce the population, before this market built on sand collapses in on itself

Attached: 2d726d0ec4e103fb73e281468a83b628.jpg (500x415, 41K)

literally 12 years a slave. Wonder if it was really like this, slaves hoping for better treatment by uber slaving.

Working in a power plant is actually pretty nice.

I'm a train driver

£62000 for a 4 day week, 35 hours per week.

I work overtime so 52 hours a week is bringing me £100000 per year.

Apply to drive trains! Great job, biz.

A bunch of slaves working super hard with the hope of better treatment from their master, the rest finding ways to be super unproductive, but just productive enough not to be killed.

Toxic system all in all. Should of just left them in Africa to sell each other into slavery.

England is only 10% urbanised. There's loads of space to build, it's just the government inhibits it with green belts and planning permission and requirements and regulations. Every year, we build 100,000 fewer homes than are needed. It's a joke and one of the main reasons I want out of this country.

Ah, yes. It's actually far more than that. Clearly you don't work in public accounting.

We need greenbelts, do you want the whole island looking like Trantor? If they stopped handing out money to breeders and also stopped importing hundreds of thousands of people every year that just might help a little too.

Attached: _12804.jpg (1191x670, 294K)

Even half of that "10% urban" figure is greenspace like parks and sports pitches. Plus there's the huge and empty expanses of scotland and wales. The uk still has loads of room to build and still be a green and pleasant land.

>top 10 professions in the US by salary
>8/10 are physicians with an average around $250,000 annually
>be an academic oncologist
>contract with $230,000 annually starting out
>on tenure track and will be up to $350,000
>if I end career as division chief or cancer center director I finish with a salary of $500k to $2 mill annually
>hundreds of unmentioned perks
>academic, so I only "work" 25 hours per week doing what I want
>see 4-5 patients that I want to see on a Friday afternoon and that is the extent of my "work"
>the rest are meetings I make when I want to make decisions about the next generation of cancer therapy and making decision regarding all of cancer care across the world
>can cut back or scale up whatever I want to do
>get offers for the private 3rd floor practice and wage cuck 100 hours/week for $1.1 to $1.4 mill since they have an unethical monopoly on all chemo in the surrounding 4 states

Keep in mind I had to work my ass off for over a decade of BEYOND wage-cucking to get here, but I feel like I am living the dream. I maxed out my roth and Vanguard. My folio is growing constantly. Eventually hoping the folio gets to $10 mill and I will cash out half for the beach house and the passive income/parking garages. Most physicians telling you that are living hard lives are in the wage-cucking period or just want more money to pay off a yacht. ALWAYS INVEST FOR THE NEET LIFESTYLE!!!

Even if one "makes it" you can have an awesome NEET lifestyle but does anyone still want power? and prestige? These things are what I want after they money. Making it in terms of wealth seem like a means to an end. Anyone else feel similar?

Britain is a fucking mess

>>>average salary UK - £27,600
excuse me what the fuck

Attached: 1429258723601.png (250x251, 89K)

Okay so average take home is 22k, or 1800 a month.

This is full time wagecucking.

Why don't people get a part time job instead and so half the hours almost entirely tax free?

12k is tax threshold... So £1200 a month, with get more spare time

that's a very big understatement, frend

Attached: 1534364441801.jpg (560x612, 42K)

>>see 4-5 patients that I want to see on a Friday afternoon and that is the extent of my "work"

And 2-3 are dead by monday thanks to your poison

why

lol more like between 22-25k at best, this is why it's confusing to hear burgers complaining on here that they 'only' make like $80k a year

Attached: 57935.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Cytotoxic chemo by definition is poison.

They are going to die in a few months (painfully), I offer them this poisonous snakeoil to help them make it to 1-2 years with a little less pain (the side effects for 4/5 are less than the effects of the rapid worsening of disease). I tell them the risks/benefits and 100% support them if they don't choose any therapy (less work for me and I get paid the same regardless since I am not a 3rd floor private practice shill).

That being said I work and make decisions mostly for immunotherapy so I have regular meetings with BMS/Merck/Genentech about it. Immunotherapy is the future, if only I could combine it with chainlink...

Nigger have you ever left your Home Counties cucktown before?

Look at this map. You gonna build cities on the top of boggy peat infested hills and mountains with zero infastructure?

Attached: Uk_topo_en.jpg (2000x3089, 1.65M)

I make 100k and feel poor af. I don’t know how I’d cope being European making 1/4 my current salary.

There are on average something like 300 applicants per open position because trains attract hoards of train spergs

Wow, average US salary per person is $33k

Highest paid profesison: physician, average is ~$200k (x6)

cUcK is only x3???

FUCK YOU UK. AMERICAN PHYSICIANS ARE UNDERPAID AND YOU ARE THAT MUCH WORSE? You get what you pay for and most UK physicians are garbage but you should still treat them better...

>I make 100k and feel poor af.

How is this even possible. You must be living way outside your means

well, imagine trying to live on $500 a week, and getting taxed to shit to pay for more CCTV cameras and parking attendants everywhere while the real needy infrastructure crumbles into dust

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

You think any slightly elevated area is a desolate moor or mountain? It's you who has to get out more. And I'm not a fucking southerner.

How about we stop importing the entire 3rd world which compresses wages, increases taxes and drives up housing costs?

You'd need like....2-3 new cities and some extensions to existing ones to provide adequate housing.

There's easily enough space, but I don't think the problem is really house prices, it's house expectations (i.e. being single until 30 and expecting to be able to afford a whole unit of housing despite men and women pulling similar wages).

I'm not joking here when the problem with house prices is actually slut culture and incels.

Pretty much all of the North Pennines past Bradford are desolate moorland. Lake Distict wouldn't be able to sustain a population much larger than it has now - i.e. small villages.

Scottish Highlands are all mountainous as fuck. The lowlands is a bit more forgiving. Cheviots are boggy peatland. Wales is a write-off.

Yeah I think the £27.6k includes London wages.

Lower that to poverty tier level if you exclude London.

We're talking england, with wales and scotland kept green to counter your trantor argument. The pennines, lakes, and devon are the only really unworkable areas. That still leaves 80% of the country to be built on. And all that's really needed is a 10% expansion or so of the housing stock to normalise the market, followed by 0.6% a year to keep pace with population growth.

>everybody can get a first world house
lmao no, there is not residential enough land for yards. Start destroying your national parks, move out of the cities en masse, or end illegal immigration.

you’d have to be extremely luck or clever to turn rich from nothing but work and an idea. however you can pass on wealth to your children. just make sure they don’t turn into degenerates. focus on their education. create value during your lifetime and pass it on. maybe in three generations you family will bring forth a millionaire.

nobody wants to live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. there is space to build more houses but not the money or infrastructure nor the incentive to do so. nobody wants to move out of the existing cities because all the cool shit happens there with stadiums, restaurants, hospitals, schools and all that other good shit. so because the price of property is dependent on supply and demand, you have a fucking huge supply of people competing for a small piece of land.

>he doesn't believe in evolution
lmao what? You think the Ottomans importing millions of sub Saharans into their lower castes through slavery kept the middle east the same skin color?

This is what happens when you have 300k people net arriving on your shores each year

The infrastructure is built to support the people, and the entertainment and facilities move to meet demand. It's not like I'm suggesting building another milton keynes in the middle of nowhere, just let the cities expand naturally.

Attached: UKGreenBelts.jpg (624x739, 34K)

moving the hell out of this shithole. Any suggestions guys? Eastern europe, SEA?

regarding infrasturcture, whats happening with thsi hs2 development?

then you are talking about having a planned city, who the fuck is going to pay for it for a chance to live in buttfuck nowhere with no jobs? you must have an economic incentive to create a city.

You literally didn't read more than one sentence of my post.

central europe sounds good, Czech republic and Austria have good economies relative to their eastern neighbours, Hungary and also the developed cities of poland are up and coming too, in certain ways. Switzerland is the top magic mountain Jow Forums land if you happen to be able to be allowed in there

Attached: 1534366863188.jpg (300x450, 57K)

>The infrastructure is built to support the people

then you are an absolute retard if you want the government to build an entire city so that people have a cheaper place to live. what are their jobs going to be? living?

Sweet fuck you still didn't read it. It's literally the sentence after where your brain shut off.

Did you even read what he said? You don't plan a city, towns naturally grow into cities. Just stop only moving to cities like some autist. Companies would love to buy cheap industrial parks in small towns if they didn't think people avoided small towns like the plague. Massachusetts (white niggers that they are) is learning this, look at all central MA towns in the last 10 years. They're flourishing with tech centers and industrial parks hidden in the backroads boosting the average salary by 10% per year. The solution for them to do this of course is that MA has gotten 15% less white in 10 years and that's all in cities, so the skilled people (Indians and Chinese too) are fleeing cities for suburbs.

Start of construction delayed again until june 2019. Completion state still 2033. It's a joke.

Dw, those prices crashing with no survivors as it gets more non-white.

Whites already a minority there in their own fucking capital on a fucking island.

you are a dumbass. you think that having the government fucking build houses for people in the middle of nowhere. then magically, the people will get jobs in running the city because the people need entertainment and services. how will they pay for the entertainment and services without jobs? you are basically advocating a system where the government pays one person to dig a hole and another to fill it and calling it a great economy because people have jobs. fucking retard.

Jesus christ dude read his post. The government doesn't build cities. People do. You don't get the government involved at all except for tax liens. Just let people move to small towns, as in stop subsidizing cities with tax dollars and companies will go back to turning towns into cities like they used to, they WANT cheaper office space.

Just quote my post. Word by word. And then post what you think each of the two sentences means.

>having the government fucking build houses
Stop, stop, STOP. No one is talking about the government. People build cities. This isn't China.

how future proof is it though, you can't tell people to be a train driver just for it to be replaced by AI in ten years

The train spergs don't make it through. The train companies think their love of trains and the railway plays as a distraction when they're driving.

Its worth going for. You don't take your work home with you and if you can handle being alone and focusing you'll be fine.

I got paid 500 quid today to drive for 4 hours. I really don't see why everyone don't do it.

There's a freight job at freightliner going for trainee driver if anyone fancies it.

>You need to be the best at your job so you get the best pay.
Kek
It really makes almost zero difference. The only thing you will do is stress yourself out and have no life.
I know of a guy who mined crypto when he was like 13 and made over 100mil from that. It does not matter how hard I work. I could be the absolute best and work myself to death and I still could never come close to making a similar amount of money

>30% taxes
h8 governments

Attached: 1534368082693.jpg (540x405, 12K)

I'm no scientist or economist, but don't think encouraging everyone to make it into the top 10% of performers is a mathematically viable plan...

When a doctor in bongland takes home £62,000

Attached: 1517840593787.jpg (268x284, 17K)

just imagine, right, and I'm going out on a limb here....imagine that alongside where they built some houses.....get this......they built some office space as well...I know! Mental isn't it!

>tfw living with parents while taking home $2500 every 2 weeks
>absolutely no expenses to worry about
>parents happy im still there, help with housework and give them money whenever they want
>still have too much money than I know to do with

Life is great. inb4 the seething rent/mortgage cucks living check to check calling me a manchild

Attached: 1307060121749.jpg (177x177, 23K)

Great jerb socialized health care! Does the state at least pay for their malpractice insurance? Or maybe do they get massive tax breaks or something?

For a normal worker, 150k pre tax is absolute max. High manager position etc. After tax 90k here. € middle europe.
Only way out is crypto millionaire with 6 digit passive income.

Ps: as soon as you make 40k a year you are top 10% income already.

based, multi-generational household is the final redpill. It's how wealth was built for thousands of years

It's how inheritards are created. The consensus is that they are, most often than not, complete morons.

I feel poor more from a net worth standpoint. I’ve only been working 2 years so haven’t had much time to accumulate money, and I started from 0. I only have about 60k in assets but part of that is in my 401k.

Mortgage/rent cucks are literal serfs

why does LINK attract so many larps?

Imao I'm a entry level Staff Accountant in the US and make an after tax income of $42000, not counting bonuses, and I work officially 40 hours a week. And I say "officially" because I take off a couple hours early most Fridays/Monday along with the rest of the office, and I maybe perform 4 actual hours of work a day lol. I am literally paid to shitpost on Jow Forums.

>inb4 muh free healthcare
>inb4 muh free schooling

I get free health insurance through my work and my students loans are literally less than two days worth of wages out of the month.

I can't imagine actually having to work 60 hours a week in a eurotrash country and barely make rent just to have the government steal +33% of it and give it to sand niggers. Its absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 1540325589013.jpg (618x770, 79K)

America is the only country that has it figured out. Unfortunately as white people die off and millennial take over its going to turn into a brazil style crab bucket hellhole.