APOLOGIZE

steady growth, fuck the idiots who fud this. It’s literally Bitcoin on Ethereum. Purely mined deflationary asset living in an amazing network, fuck you all.

Attached: 4AF2F539-50ED-463A-9FAE-D703EFD3B206.jpg (760x400, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mseiler1/0xbtc-chain-link-d86bab31c614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm still accumulating

Attached: 1525010097350.png (491x597, 181K)

It's a good long term bet. I have a little under 1k, bought at around 20 cents. quite comfy.

Bought a thousand more at 30 cents, a few dollars is entirely possible

yes only if bitcoin goes up to 100K

Remember when the pajeets said it won't ever go below $1?

Yeah Sidechainz soon:

medium.com/@mseiler1/0xbtc-chain-link-d86bab31c614

plus if WBTC has value (its a ioweyou) then 0xBTC has value too!

PoW is dead. Even 2 forks every half won't stop custom ASIC manufacturing. PoC is the future.

How much was bitcoin gold worth? How much is bcash worth?

those are bitcoin forks that bring massive media attension

I got 1500. Just in case.

this except he meant PoS

Nice, I bought at 38 cents and have a little over 2.4k. I thought this was a pnd shitcoin, but I was proven wrong.

FUCK OFF NIGGER GTFO THIS BOARD

I'M SICK OF THE DAILY SHILLING

WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR BAGS IF YOU LIKE THIS IDIOTIC SCAM SO MUCH

By your idiotic logic every PoW currency is a scam. You just be truly special needs, fat, sweaty, and most definitely a virgin. Sell your link and buy a rope; do ya all a favor. 0xBTC is here to stand the tell of time, just as all PoW currencies will, whether they are crypto’s or not. They will always have value derived from the fact they take work to get. If you cannot grasp this then you are fully retarded.

Do not feed the niggers. Oh and please delete this thread for filter evasion.

Well then let me introduce to you: Bitcoin on Ethereum with smart contracts

Time and time again Jow Forums ignores projects that are actually good. People fud Nerva, it’s up 5,000% in a month, called that by a mile. I’ve been calling 0xBTC since August and it’s still growing, keep staying poor anons. You guys are the average person and you will always lose. An elected few will realize the value of 0xBTC and as that $0.50 is a joke of a price for literal Bitcoin on Ethereum. It’s infinitely better than the centralized IOU garbage called WBTC. Fuck you Jow Forums lmao, fucking morons. Stay poor and I’ll do what I do best, stay rich. There’s a reason ever successful person leaves this board, I don’t know why I’m still around. Maybe because I see myself in you all, I think that’s it. I was once poor and struggling, but I picked some good projects and now I’m set for life. I’m trying to help you autists. LISTEN FOR ONCE.

Attached: DE437629-2222-4A9F-AB2B-F8B810F85982.jpg (968x743, 130K)

y tho?

go now, you are not welcome here anymore

>daily shilling
>one 0xBTC shill thread every two weeks

Attached: gif6final.gif (636x414, 212K)

My aggressive accumulation continues. I encourage any salient person reading this to research this coin. For starters check out the distribution on ethscan. The largest wallet has less 1% of the current mined supply. One small plus in a big field of pluses, user.

Don't got to apologize when I bought 4.5K my man!
>MFW there are literally people on biz that DIDN'T buy 0xBTC

Attached: 9ebca3544e8e63c6bbcc689a3970f157a83acac5_hq.gif (500x281, 266K)

This shit is going to make me so motherfuckin' rich

Attached: unknown.png (720x480, 487K)

pump pump pump

We’ve got the best memes, link ones are terrible in comparison

Attached: 2B8A09B3-271E-47F3-B156-894ABE82B50E.jpg (620x414, 110K)

Oh and by the way an article will be on CCN written by a professional will be up soon, will cause price to go parabolic. The average person does not know of literal Bitcoin on Ethereum. Less than 10,000 people visit this board a day, we are part of a few. I’m aware there are cliques, but we are all in this together whether you like it or not. So man up. Buy or mine some damn 0xBTC and hold on. If you mine the worst you’ve lost is some electricity, but get free heat for the winter in exchange.