G-Guys everything is okay r-right?

G-Guys everything is okay r-right?

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-210254_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1316, 256K)

buy signal

Arthur needs liquidity for the longs he's been accumulating

i'm waiting for this asshole to say bitcoin is a scam again. as soon as he does i'm going all in.

Attached: greek jew.jpg (1080x1440, 274K)

Is it legal for him to speculate on this shit? Seems like a huge conflict of interest.

Imagine if he wasn't lying and you could really accumulate 21 BTC for $42,000.

>waiting for the nigger insults in 3...2...1....

Few days late buddy

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-151739_Chrome.jpg (1073x1782, 515K)

Attached: bagdad-bob[1].jpg (600x450, 35K)

welcome to crypto

nice just bought 100k

Didn't he call $50k bitcoin EOY previously, and it dumped? Now he's calling 2k, so prepare for mega pump to at least 40k.

No he said 50K and the market pumped BTC by $2000. He says everything with a purpose

I think he just wants it to move lol, doesn't matter which direction.

Yes he did ...

>bitmex
>legal

He called that end of June, market didn't pump until two weeks later. Probably wasn't because of his prediction.

Yup buy buy buy!
>Getting just by square app.
It's happening.

He LITERALLY says this (and obviously "BITCOIN COULD REACH 100k!!1") because he earns his BIG money from volatility. I would shill the same shit he does if I owned a large exchange.

Prove fgt

As you know, African gentleniggers when faced with any amount of wealth will immediately blow it all on nouveau riche vices, so Arthur has taken out mortgages on lots of luxury London property, dozens of supercars and even several yachts but unfortunately the trading's dried up so what he needs now is a nice bit of volatility before a certain gentleman (pic related) comes a knocking at his Mayfair residence.

Attached: 1988302.main_image.jpg (620x300, 50K)

>ARFUR, WHERZ MY FACKING MANNEY YA BLACK CUNT

Attached: uhoh.jpg (315x297, 32K)

Kekd hard

>inb4 I hold fiat at the sidelines to buy the monster drop
>inb4 there is no monster drop
>inb4 bullrun eoy

Sell as long as you can
It only can go down from here

You will regret if you didn't

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (406x550, 32K)

>Taking Arthur seriously

The guy has always said he wants volatility in the market. That's how bitmex earns the money through people getting their margin accounts wiped. He seems to be getting desperate for volatility.

That would be a good thing. That could start the next bullrun. The next bullrun won't start if BTC just floats at ~6300$

This
Past month of stagnation probably reduced his profits by a huge margin.