The US Dollar isn't backed by anyth-

>the US Dollar isn't backed by anyth-

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Soldiers don't work for free

Yeah the US military will bomb everyone in the world who doesn't accept dollars

Any country who challenges the sovereignty of the US fiat gets invaded. How does the US prevent the rise of cryptocurrencies this way however?

After they've been paid.

Most powerful militaries in the world

1 USA
2 CHINA
3 XRPBOTARMY

Then why the fuck is everything getting so fuckin expesive you cunt? Guns don't prevent devaluation

>US military
cute way of saying Israel Foreign Legion

*submarines blows up carrier*

oops

>boats full of niggers and women

except for China

*submarine blows up your submarine first*

oops

Where do I go to redeem my dollars for an aircraft carrier? If I don't have enough for a whole one can I get shares?

theyll just print new ones ? like they do everyday

You realize there's this thing called "sonar" right? Cutting edge invention from the very recent WWII, kinda made it so anyone on a German U Boat got btfo'd any time they tried to blow up a ship.

And why the hell would you have a sub blow up a carrier when you could have a sub nuke a city, if you're going that route and you're all about subs?

you think the military is gonna invade the internet or what

Print new soldiers? No one works for free, let alone die for "muh merican dream"

they don't need to
the internet is owned by the US government
which is the reason why China built a firewall against it

Carrier's don't operate alone, thats why theres Carrier battle groups to supplement the weak points of having a capital ship. Ships have been designed to see submarines if they decide to go hot and countermeasures have been put in place in the event that they are able to actually launch an attack.

THEY WORK FOR DOLLAS NIGGA!!!

Your iq is sub 0

Why aint no faggot developed underwater nuclear mines literally just put one somewhere in the ball park facilty of one of these carrier groups, job done

Attached: baleblind.png (736x579, 326K)

Those are already a thing but won't be used for fear of starting a nuclear war.

actually yes, AI

You got that backwards user. The US dollar backs those vehicles depicted in your photo.

*kills your bitcoins*

this
AIPAC controls US foreign affairs.

Dollar is backed by government which is backed by labour.

Attached: reaganbinladen.jpg (750x501, 100K)

Sad but true

Good luck blowing up a nigh-unsinkable flying fortress, assuming you somehow get past the screens somehow.

Attached: Untitled-design-5.jpg (1200x650, 99K)

>flying
floating*

Attached: 1508087148501.jpg (810x780, 65K)

Kek, the US pays over $500bn in interest on national debt. Soon you'll spend more money on interest than you do on the fucking military. You're in a debt spiral.

In other words all you have to do is wait for the collapse or WW3.