XMR - MegaMoon incoming

You have been warned.

Attached: monero.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Why incoming?

its aabout to happen that's what I meant.
I have insider news. it's gonna moon atleast 20% over the next 2 weeks, together with BCH.

This is it, isn't it?

btc and xmr :)

rest have no usecase !

Actually useful P2P cash. Should be top 3 within 1-2years.

Attached: 71173-105-.jpg (1280x853, 246K)

I'm not storing my money on a ledger that is impossible to audit. Part of what brings value to a blockchain ledger is trust. There have already been bugs found in Monero that would have allowed anyone to print Monero.

I'm cool with 2nd layer mixers, but I don't trust completely hidden blockchains. Fuck that. You simply can't trust Monero ledger, its as simple as that.

I don't trust that fat fuck developer as far as I can throw him.

monero is auditable you brainlet.

I own 1/1000000 total supply. Will I make it?

>I'm not storing my money on a ledger that is impossible to audit
It is possible to audit the supply indirectly, you just have to do some math.
>There have already been bugs found in Monero that would have allowed anyone to print Monero.
You should also point out that nobody exploited it before it was patched. I'm pretty sure if there was another double spend bug in Monero it would have been exploited or discovered at this point. There's too much money at stake at this point.

bullshit monero is auditable

The only thing that is possible to audit is the coinbase minted coins. Anything else is a cluster fuck because there is simply NO WAY TO PROVE TOTAL SUPPLY. People would invest million to develope a bug to print monero. It would go completely untraceced until someone noticed the possibility for the bug to even exist. Even then, there would be no way to prove that monero wasn't minted. Do some fucking research. Even woth the last bug in monero the devs were not able to prove if the bug was exploited.

bullshit you can fucking audit monero supply. That is the entire point of monero.

>You can't view amounts. Simple as that.

Find me a way you can audit total supply? You can't. The only thing you can audit is the coinbase miner rewards.

>I'm pretty sure if there was another double spend bug in Monero it would have been exploited or discovered at this point.

So you just have to trust no bug exists?

Sorry, im not going to just trust. I want a transparent blockchain. 2nd layer mixing is fine to assure anonymity, but all transactions remain transparent.

Zcash is a whole other clusterfuck.

>Expects us to just trust that computer nerds are being honest instead of printing money for themselves.

Yeah this guy gets it!.

Attached: 2ln600.jpg (500x607, 44K)

1/1000000 of infinity is infinity you rich fucker

This coin will moon.

Roughly same supply as bitcoin.

All it takes is a narco or someone shady with big bucks looking to store or transfer some cash. Then moon. There will be no warning.

Roughly same supply as Bitcoin and it costs a bit over $100.

The druggies and pedos got rich off Bitcoin. Don’t think it won’t happen again with Monero.

>20%
>moon
>the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 35172383.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>The only thing that is possible to audit is the coinbase minted coins.
That's kind of a big deal as it's how coins are created. It's ironic you are the one telling me to do research. The only other way that there would be to create coins would be exploiting a bug in RingCT that we don't know exists.
>So you just have to trust no bug exists?
Uh, yes? What other choice do we have? Show me a second layer solution that is trustless and that already actually exists. Good luck with that.

honestly Monero takes its privacy way to far to the point of being the only feature it will ever have while many other cryptos have privacy in additional to many other features

Attached: Monero where are you.png (545x548, 436K)

>honestly Monero takes its privacy way to far
It's the entire reason it exists. Without fungibility, you don't have electronic cash. Period. Every other big name "privacy" crypto is fucking compromised.

>Monero takes its privacy way to far
> the only feature

That is the entire point...

bitcoin works right now as electronic cash so I just proved your statement wrong.

Really all anyone needs is the ability to obscure their balance. A fucking wallet that breaks up your bitcoin into various addresses provides enough uncertainty that no one will ever be able to prove what is yours.

Monero built a block house and its now fucked if it ever wants to add electrical and plumbing.

Who are you trying to convince? If you dont like Monero don't get any monero. I am not just looking for uncertainty. Monero doesnt need bells and whistles. I am not looking to do my grocery shopping with Monero.

Attached: download.png (930x534, 278K)

>bitcoin works right now as electronic cash so I just proved your statement wrong.
Bitcoin isn't fungible so it isn't cash.
>Really all anyone needs is the ability to obscure their balance. A fucking wallet that breaks up your bitcoin into various addresses provides enough uncertainty that no one will ever be able to prove what is yours.
If they're dedicated enough they can. All they have to do is follow the trail. Why would you even think this is a substitute for privacy?

Insider here, go all in