Nov 11

Is it really happening November 11th guys? I really need to know. I'm in the situation of having only a few oz of silver and not getting my job offer emailed to me until sometime in the next week (passed the interview process).
I don't have enough money in the bank to pay for the bills come end of the month, so unless the job pays bi-weekly/weekly I'd have to sell some of my stinkies or borrow from family to immediately pay back after first paycheck.
It's a tight situation but my portfolio right now is so heavily skewed towards chainlink.

Be honest with me anons, am I being stupid about this? Should I just buy as much silver as I can with the dollars in the bank and sell some link to cash out enough for the bills right now, or should I wait? If it does happen on the 11th, would bills even be a concern?

Attached: 1524876293443.png (401x567, 555K)

What r u expecting to happen on Nov.11?

Yes, if you do buy any metals make sure to buy them on monday or tuesday. Having it shipped to you in your possession is better than having a paper portfolio that will never be payed out to you in an economic tragedy

it's the next day assigned for happenings
the fact that the Oct 10 day came true was crazy enough, but we have a long way to go. lot's of people are saying now that the 11/11 is when the rest is going to really start.

I hold my few ounces, they are coins/rounds. Do you have any advice on whtether or not I should buy more of the cheap rounds or get the 10oz bar (it's on sale) that would save me about 10 dollars on those 10oz ?

>it's the next day assigned for happenings

This is the first I heard of this. What's your source?

Holy shit I just had an idea.
I can keep my stinkies and just open a personal line of credit with my bank and pay it off and close it as soon as I get my first paycheck! What could go wrong? If shit does happen and the usd starts crashing then that debt is as good as gone anyways, right?
I'm being serious tell me if i'm a brainlet

you won't find a source, goyim. This is all insider shit, knowing triangular geometric code, and knowing the entity who founded the U.S. and how they operate.

Kill yourself for not being woke in 2018

It's better to buy gold in ounces and silver in double, triple digit ounces

some anons in the past few days and tons of videos on youtube discussing how everything is converging towards a critical point. The idea is that it's getting more and more surprising each day that the bubbles still have not popped.

I can't afford a single gold oz right now
I will be able to after I get my job though, I'm just praying I have enough time.

This is No news November, kid.
LINK is slowly gonna bleed.

so there is no real concern for divisibility?

how do you know there won't be news?

I guess this is why the price hasn't tanked hard yet, there are still people out there like you who haven't accepted No News November yet.

Rory confirmed that nothing is happening this month and that the team is just going to be getting back to work after the last month of touring around for conferences.

Literally nothing will happen.

stupid peasants

ITT: OP thinks Jow Forums is his personal blog

>:(
I'm asking a serious question about personal finances and hedging against the total clusterfuck that we all know is coming sooner than later
>Jow Forums - Business and Finance
>Finance

there is no source, link is pumped by Jow Forumsonaccies constantly pulling random dates out their asses only for said dates to reveal medicore news if at all

heres the only real answer in this thread:
this is exactly when you borrow money from your family
take a loan from a bank and youll get raped in fees
just ask them for bare minimum cash to scrape by until paycheck and then pay them back first when it comes

>95▶
> (OP)
>heres the only real answer in this thread:
>this is exactly when you borrow money from your family
>take a loan from a bank and youll get raped in fees
>just ask them for bare minimum cash to scrape by until paycheck and then pay them back first when it comes
this is what I'm going to do for sure
thanks, user

Asking family or loved ones for money can be stressful and damaging so becareful. I'd also take the bare minimum to get by and give an exact date you will be paying them back...how much are you asking them for if you go that route?

Look out for November 29. Not talking about mainnet or a team based event, not an announcement but it's related to adoption, something important happening in the background.

11 11 stands for a gateway. We about to enter into a new timeline of great prosperity for Linkies. The neet shall inherit the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-133358_Mimi.jpg (720x396, 218K)

>11641311
uhh guys?

it would depend on whether or not I have to relocate immediately for the job
if i don't have to relocate, It would be less than 400 dollarydoos. If i do have to relocate, I have no idea how much it would cost me up front

the timelines are already shifted last weekend
things have been bigly different already for me since that day and have stayed that way so far
g00d night

Attached: 1512274159649.jpg (261x146, 7K)

>People expecting a stock market crash on November 11th.
>Stock market not open on a Sunday
The happening sure isn't that.

Okay. Thread is getting progressively weirder.

Attached: azrcp7ybmto11.jpg (1024x994, 114K)

Get that heretical piece of shit black cube out of here! This happening will be a GOOD thing! juust wait and see, /pol has flipped its shit already and things are aligning.

Just a few more days and rays of hope will peek over the horizon again!

CMON!

Attached: INTENSE WAITING.gif (350x315, 291K)

What the fuck are you faggots going on about, what's happening on the 11th, please explain?

Tomorrow is Tuesday, what happens on Tuesdays? Link pumps like a moto, get ready.

absolutely based

>the fact that the Oct 10 day came true
I'm a mere browser on this board mang- what happening happened on 10th October?

>black cubes

Attached: ac7ybny5k4w11.jpg (391x630, 39K)

12-17

Attached: 4.jpg (2918x2040, 3.2M)

it's like where' waldo now

Attached: jnbxfb.png (78x83, 18K)

That is a lot of 1s. Only Larper I have any confidence in has stated more good news for Link coming soon in November. Soon will know if legit or a fraud.

just so glad ive got cowboy simulator 2 to distract me for the next couple months while we wait for a happening. very comfy.

Attached: 1540193497764.jpg (618x741, 73K)

Hope you guys realize its actually 11-11-11
2018 added up is 11.