QNT?

QNT?
REN?
TOMO?
You must be kidding...

NEX will be running a fiat-paired OTC darkpool and will have BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, EOS and NEP5, ERC20 tokens. They are the first security to obtain legal compliance and present in front of the European parlimant. The team is the founding company of City of Zion. They are now in the processing of obtaining securities holding licensure in the US and a banking license.

Attached: 111.jpg (1706x1138, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/security-tokens-set-to-take-center-stage-in-2019-cm982207
medium.com/neon-exchange/security-tokens-3fcd6b1a2b13
community.neonexchange.org/t/nex-trading-on-other-exchanges/243/15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Platform launching in Q4. Banking partnerships to be announced very soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 6.04.16 PM.png (1480x1044, 2.28M)

holy shit why so many buys?

should I put 5 ETH into this now? what's the fastest way to turn my ETH into NEO?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 00.02.17.png (456x388, 65K)

Attached: 1514195893326.png (1252x1500, 447K)

Do not use Tokoko or other centralized exchanges. Only use Aphelion and use a neon wallet. I have mine set up on Ledger Nano S. Security is always first and aphelion is the safest right now.

People are buying because on the most recent interview they said they will be announcing the banks and VCs they are working with to bring fiat ramp to the exchange. BTC/USD + BTC/EURO daily volume on the crappiest exchanges should make you confident that will bring at least 500 million - 1.2 billion volume monthly on NEX. They also announced for the first time that they are working on EOS and all EOS-coins.

The only competition is CoinBase and thats not even a decentralized platform and doesn't offer staking.

I'd buy anything up until $5.

I'm all in and will spend every $ of extra fiat to buy until 5 bucks.

This will FLY once they list SECURITIES from europe and US and act as a LEGAL EXCHANGE PLATFORM.

25million tokens in circulation will SIGNIFICANTLY go down (by 70-90%) once Q4 platform launches and people start taking.

What a time to be alive

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.26.15 PM.png (2198x1160, 355K)

No problem man. If i show you the team sitting in front of european parliament, the US and asia, obtaining legal compliance and now considered a security token, then I have done my part.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 6.04.33 PM.png (1452x1196, 2.03M)

They should have called it NEXUS

It would have sounded much cooler.

NEX is for Neon Exchange.

Their branding and UI is top notch man. Look at this recent tweet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 8.00.28 PM.png (1272x1298, 955K)

>top 100 addresses from ico own more than 2.7 million Nex

How do you stake?
Do you need to do a KYC to stake?

lol this is some cheap fud shit

50million total tokens
25 million unlocked
lottery to hundreds of thousands of people who participated
OTC trading has been enabled
a lot of whales are buying these non-stop. There is 1 wallet we are monitoring which is buying literally 10,000 every day.
unfortunately most people will find out about this too late.

50$ million now
300-500$ million Q1
mark my word.
ONT went from 1.5 to $9 in a bear market.
This is much bigger.
Wait until the banks and VCs are announced.

nice try man, but try to find more innovative ways to accumulate them cheap.

25% for 2 months staking
75% for 24 months
You can take profits on a weekly basis

This is the highest rate of return on any coin we have seen so far. This alone will cause majority of people to stake. Staking is a smart contract so u can't access them when u stake, SIGNIFICANTLY reducing the circulation supply. Guess what happens to the price.

Can people in the US buy and stake?

If the answer is officially and legally no, can someone in the US still buy and stake and receive dividends, if no KYC is done?

Thanks, about how much currently does a token cost? And how much did it cost during the ICO?

>decentralized exchange

dead on arrival, you should look into nauticus exchange instead

Right now it's on a decentralized exchange and you can buy them with no KYC. The exchange is called Aphelion.

NEX launches in Q4 which is when staking starts. I am not sure desu about US citizens staking.

More exchanges coming soon.

Attached: 111.png (690x370, 188K)

Again baseless argument. Read above posts.

READ THIS:

This is why we decided to register our token as a security. After a long and thorough review by the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein, our application succeeded in August, paving the way for further regulatory innovation related to blockchain. We published a report on the process here.

Our ICO was unprecedented in terms of legal compliance. But it can also claim to be one of the fairest ICOs to date. We sought to follow CoZ’s guidelines for responsible ICOs and pioneered a lottery system to guarantee a wide distribution of NEX tokens. The success of our ICO was thanks to our fantastic community, and we’re glad to have allowed as many to participate as possible.

Throughout the year, the NEX founders travelled the world to spread our vision and promote our product. Beginning with the Ontology Network launch, we gave presentations at NEO DevCon in San Francisco, the Beyond the Blocks summit in Tokyo and a variety of other blockchain events. We’ve consistently engaged the online community, giving regular interviews with cryptocurrency YouTube channels.

NEX also made an impact outside the cryptocurrency world. On 2 May, NEX founder Fabio Canesin joined NEO’s Da Hongfei and others for a detailed presentation to the European Parliament about the possibilities of blockchain technology.

NEX’s Fabio Canesin presents to the European Parliament alongside NEO’s Da Hongfei
Later that month, our founder Fabian Wahle also gave a presentation at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.

Our first year also saw our first partnerships. In February, we announced our agreement with Red Pulse, a Chinese event-driven research firm, who will use NEX’s payment service to integrate their token with the traditional economy. Recently, we also partnered with Phantasma Chain, this time to facilitate online payments, and with nOS as their exclusive native exchange dashboard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 6.13.27 PM.png (1916x1048, 413K)

thats some heavy bags

haha, i responded with a full paragraph to your baseless argument and you responded back with another non-sense response. This is a good signal. I see this on /biz and I'm confident I picked the right project. You continue to post non-sense here and anons know how to tell who is bullshiting who is making informative posts. lmao good job.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 5.31.13 PM.png (1882x1098, 408K)

Don't talk to idiots

Is 1K good enough ?

1K is enough but not good enough.
If you want to change your life
Buy 3K
Stake for 24 months, re-invest your weekly earnings

In 2-5 years this could change your life.

Nasdaq published an article "Security Tokens Set To Take Center Stage In 2019"

nasdaq.com/article/security-tokens-set-to-take-center-stage-in-2019-cm982207

$NEX the only crypto in over 2000 with full SEC approval to sell/trade as a security. Up to 2 yr stake with share of 75% of profit.If you don’t see something here.. May god help help

medium.com/neon-exchange/security-tokens-3fcd6b1a2b13

Alright I am a brainlette and have no idea how to buy this..
What is the token called and where can I buy some? I don't see it anywhere,

The token is NEX Token.

There are three exchanges I know of so far that you can purchase it on.

1.TOKOK (centralized chink exchange)
2.Coin Asset (listing NEX on 11/11)
3.Aphelion

You can do OTC but I wouldn't unless you like being scammed.

I did Aphelion because it is the first place the NEX team identified as a legit platform it can be traded on.

The volume on Aphelion is climbing and about to pass 60,000 NEX ($2.25)

WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY THIS

>Aphelion
Used Aphelion to buy NEX. Does staking need KYC again ?

Wish there was more NEX on Aphelion. I cannot even buy a decent chunk without skyrocketing the $ price.

10K Nex holder reporting in for the comfiest next 26 months of my life.

>
>I did Aphelion because it is the first place the NEX team identified as a legit platform it can be traded on.
Got a source for that?

Don't buy from the DEX. They'll treat you the same way as they treated wanchain holders who bought on ED. IF IT IS NOT FROM KYC ADDRESS, NO STAKING FOR U. Your tokens purchased will be worthless

let them burn user. they never learn.

why the fuck you dont question why all of a sudden the board was filled with NEX shilling.

fuck you biz, you never learn.

AKA NEX is a centralized trash coin. Support decentralization and true DEXs or gtfo

>KYC will be required to receive dividends from NEX
BTFO

Thats the point. NEX sucks. Enjoy your KuckYC

FUD. got even addressed by the fat CEO guy that coins will not get locked what so ever.

staking is a meme. doenst mean this will not moon like crazy.

The best thing they ever did was convincing investors they "won the lottery". Nex = $25 million up, investors = $25 million down. You tell me who "won the lottery". Fantastic scam.

Proof?
Do you think the fatty will let you have your tokens? This is a company that takes regulation very seriously and you seriously think they will allow some neets who bought this off the DEX to participate in the upside?

Enjoy holding your worthless bags that you can't even dump once people realise this.

If a token can only be traded where they tell you and there is no proper smart contract for the staking, then rekeasing the tojen on a public blockchain is pointless. It was a money grab nothing more.

NEO is a joke and so is any NEP5 token.

Fck off pajeet.

not gonna make it, if you dont see this as a coinbase competitor and even understand that concept...then you will stay poor rakesh

Hey, you dumbass retard guess what?

Aphelion is where ICO investors are trading their NEX OTC.

Would you rather Skype a middleman and a trader and later find out they both are in on a scam and you end up being BTFO?

Came across this thread. I guess it should be ok to buy on aphelion dex

this shit will dump like a motherfucker once it hits a real exchange. 50 mill mcap already hahahaha the telegram is even talking about it being overvalued atm

>75% inflation
>guess what happens to the price
is this bait?