NO NO NO

NO NO NO

Its Monday again!

Attached: 4993582.png (889x513, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xu69H9HDCrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you awake? I SAID I WANT FRIES WITH THAT, YOU SMELLY MILLENIAL!

CLEAN THE TOILETS, WAGIE!

Attached: 30539a.png (250x200, 86K)

Why do the weekends go by so fast.

Attached: 1531117461035.jpg (743x418, 59K)

Attached: 1533097761418.jpg (1024x707, 75K)

Is waging really that bad?

I wouldn't know my life feels like a 24/7 weekend right now...

Attached: 1540783623396.jpg (1747x1277, 338K)

im a bartender last night i cleaned the toilets, and in that time a girl came in the restroom, told me that she just wanted to see me.

i was chatting her up in the bar, she was kinda short. mexican girl. she was a nurse. she asked me what i was going to school for. she was asking about renting out the bar for her wedding,

her boyfriend is in japan for military, she said he wasnt gonna be back for a year.

anyways she comes in the restroom while i was cleaning it.

she gets close, i hug her, we smile, i tell her to kiss my cheek, then i turned my head and kiss her lips, i kiss her lips again, we are having a blast .

i tell her she is bad. she wants one more kiss, i tell her later, she gets offended and walks away. then she comes back for another peck.

ahhhh it was fun.

>not working from home 7 days a week
not gonna make it

man, you must love being poor

I have a comfy 90 days sabbatical between jobs, and my new job pays $60,000 a year more than my last one where I was already making 250k a year :) so yeah, I'll be enjoying Monday with you neets

Whats your favorite McDonald's™ item? For me, it's the McChicken®. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken® sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken® sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's™ worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's™ restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken® sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

was committing a light version of adultery fun for you?

Currently night shift wagecucking in an industrial slaughterhouse. My job is to karsher wash then brush the giant aluminium ovens used for the first cooking process of pigs for min. wage +2€. Smell is horrible, i'm literally bathing in blood the whole night in a hellish heat (they never turn off the ovens, they just put them at min heat, about 130°F, so you sweat non stop under the plastic suit) while wearing a full plastic suit with boots stopping at the top of the thighs . Worst part is to clean the oven's roofs because all the hot drops of blood and entrails fragments end up raining on your face. Second worst part is when entrails and coagulated blood block the gutters and you have to plunge to unblock it. I'm always working alone, have to clean 12 ovens during my 10h shift, an oven is approx 20x60ft.
When i ear a girl complaining because of her office job i want to punch her in the face.
AMA.

Attached: 1537790084446.jpg (437x431, 28K)

honestly im so glad we have wellfare here. im not on wellfare but i would rather go on wellfare than doing your job. plus i would be constantly afraid of being cooked bwcause some company leader wanted to save some bucks on safty shut downs.

Sounds like you work in literal hell user

Attached: qy4gqoyt.jpg (500x495, 59K)

make money on the internet dumdum.

Wow, what a rebel. Johnny Renegade.

Jerkoff.

Telling lies on biz to cope with the depressing fact that you are poor and lonely

Cool

I'm too retarded for this, i barely know how to use paint.

Yeah it's the feeling i have too, a boiling cauldron full of shit and blood is exactly what i work in.

>i would rather go on wellfare than doing your job
We have welfare too, but in order to apply for it you have to work the same amount of time before (welfare are limited to 8 months tho, and you have weekly rendez-vous with a counsellor from the job center where you provide a list of companies you tried to get a job in and they randomly calls a sample to verify your claims, if you can't provide a list or they don't have a confirmation you tried from the company, they stop your welfare).

>i would be constantly afraid of being cooked bwcause some company leader wanted to save some bucks on safty shut downs.
kek true, hopefully the oven's doors can be opened from the inside. But if you have the misfortune to pass out inside, you are assured to drawn in boiled pig blood and no one will come help you. Feelsbadman

Attached: 1492363862277.png (619x453, 46K)

Attached: 1503215334578.png (396x385, 131K)

I've straight told bosses they either fire me or find someone else in that scenario
I've never been fired

you need to start your own business. people love being slaves and will put up with a lot of shit

Currently at work after closing sitting with some employees because I'm too autistic to drive and they feel bad leaving me alone.

>tfw have to work saturday and never had a saturday off
>Only get sunday off just to suffer in the evening knowing it's going to be another Monday and another long weekend

Attached: 1530629741193.jpg (215x365, 15K)

What the fuck.

Attached: imagsdf234es.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Do you still eat meat?

Yes. Of course

>TRTL billionaire
I've got 5 million trtl, is it enough to make it?

lol how are you too autistic to drive?

I myself will wake up around 12 (so in roughly 8 hours from now), buy something good from my local pizzeria, get home and place myself on my ass infront of the computer, trade for a few hours while shitposting here on Jow Forums and probably play some games later on.
You should all be doing this to be honest.

>adulterous
>in public bathroom
Real winner right there, go get her, champ!

You really should try to get at least 10 million. That way if it goes to 10 cents you got yourself a million dollars.

who here awkwardly tries to leave the office without saying good bye to anyone because you legimately hates it with all your guts

I used to have a job like this, but at a whey and fish protein powder factory.
The smell never comes off.
Use every ounce of your remaining energy to find a new job. Godspeed, user

Sleeping at work just isn't my thing, but coming home to sit in front of the computer for hours before going back to "work" sounds nice.

Yes

So true, i still smell pig blood after 2 showers.

She sounds like the one user. Don't let her go make sure you marry her and treat her right.

Yeah that happened to some guy at a canned tuna factory, got cooked in with the tuna. Be extremely careful user

youtu.be/xu69H9HDCrQ

I would actually 100 percent seriously rather kill myself than have that job. How do you do it?

Attached: 1541087024437.png (182x199, 71K)

Seriously though, why don't you switch jobs?

well, duh. in situations like that the boss legally can't fire you because it's a health hazard. he legally has to call in a professional cleaning crew.

You should write a novel or short story. This scenario reminds me of Bukowski or Vonnegut.

What do you trade user? Stocks, FX, Options, Futures, Crypto? Timeframe?

Me too bud

fuck up nigger. I did the same job, except i was blowtorching then scraping the hair off the dirty fuckers. also, worked gutting for a while. Try being covered from head to toe in blood, guts and shit.

Pussy

This guy gets mad at other people because people don't share his pride in taking part in an activity widely seen as disgusting and degrading.

Attached: 1434904330000.jpg (498x383, 86K)

no I get mad, because while I suffered in silence and just did my job, this poof complains on here like a personal diary and the rest of you faggots want to chime in about how fucked it is. the position he is referring to is the "floorboy" and the rest of us who ever worked in the industry look down on them as the bottom feeding shit kickers that they are.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

but what if you are the professional cleaning crew?