WE'RE CRASHING THIS BCH PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

WE'RE CRASHING THIS BCH PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: file.png (1028x504, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951?fbclid=IwAR1WWENi4-CumnHe4zWLdy-PCzJBC18tBhqUTpY89dbhO1fAoylg2Uf1NwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah.

What will happen is everyone will buy it up so they can get the forked coins. The risk is they dont and bitcoin sv fork explodes the first day of trading. Absolutely not worth selling here.

there are no "forked coins" you fuckhead. this is not a repeat of last year.

Strap yourself in and fear not. This plane will go vertical soon

is this on behalf on roger or craig? my understanding is that they no longer share the same vision.

Makes sense, since neither are satoshi

is this what happened to ETC & ETH?

There's talk Roger is trying to exit scam before his extradition? Can anyone confirm???

No, there will be only one bch after this, the other 'split' will die

Craig/ Calvin

Explain to a noob why it will die. There will be people mining SV, right?

the chains arent going to diverge because there's no replay protection, and craig has sworn that he intends to fuck as hard as possible with the abc chain through 51% reorgs. he will only accept total abc capitulation

I dont exactly have a solid understanding of what is going on, but my understanding is that normally when a fork happens, there are measures taken to prevent replay attacks from happening so both chains can co-exist. However what the fork is trying to do is take over bch so they are trying to split the chain by using their hashpower to make their chain the longest by fucking over the other chain and then become 'the' legitimate chain, since the longest chain is considered to be the real chain.

Oh, so when Binance and CB said they'd support both chains, they didn't mean SIMULTANEOUSLY, they meant they'd support whoever "wins".

Attached: effeer.gif (334x251, 3.98M)

Correct. There likely will be service interruptions in the interim, and Craig has recommended not storing coins on the exchanges or switching to fiat temporarily

Can confirm

Yup it’s gonna be a fucking shitshow senpai

The original Ethereum is now called ETC. ETH is is a fork of the ETC chain right before the DAO hack so stolen funds were restored to the rightful addresses in ETH chain. People who support decentralization complain that such an action of ETH goes against decentralization but at the end of the day the winner was the chain that the devs and miners supported more.

Indeed. Does Craig have any chance of winning? It looked like a small minority of miners support his coin.

Sv pool and coingeek have a lot of hash power so yes

Attached: CF1FBF74-62FF-4F9B-9323-6689F9F0B08A.jpg (2048x1536, 531K)

No. Coinbase is supporting the roadmap of bitcoincash.org - which is the ABC roadmap, incompatible with SV

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951

>We will monitor the Bitcoin Cash network during the upgrade. Coinbase cannot predict the duration of this upgrade process. When the upgrade is complete, we will evaluate the network and take appropriate next steps, including re-enabling sends and receives. We will update our customers throughout the upgrade process and about the outcome of the fork once the network reaches consensus.

>In the unlikely event that multiple viable chains persist after the fork, Coinbase will ensure that customers have access to their funds on each chain.

"The next BCH hard fork is scheduled for Nov 15, 2018, and Coinbase is prepared to support the published roadmap from bitcoincash.org"
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951?fbclid=IwAR1WWENi4-CumnHe4zWLdy-PCzJBC18tBhqUTpY89dbhO1fAoylg2Uf1NwQ

translation: "The next BCH hard fork is scheduled for Nov 15, 2018, and Coinbase is prepared to support the following:

Remove topological transaction order constraint, and enforce canonical transaction order
Enable OP_CHECKDATASIG and OP_CHECKDATASIGVERIFY opcodes
Enforce minimum transaction size
Enforce "push only" rule for scriptSig
Enforce "clean stack" rule"

what are the chances that one side or the other directs a massive hacking attack at one of the centralized locations for the other? could some kind of well timed very well organized DDoS win the war?

They are all pools so they are mostly decentralized, and most of the locations are unknown anyways. Its pretty much going to be a brute force fight of hash power.

If you hold the BCH on exchanges theres a good chance you will lose both coins, on the other hand its probable that if kept off exchange, you wont be able to liqudate because the blockchain is nearly worthless and extremely slow. Good luck to all recent buyers

Attached: 1539730031611.jpg (683x683, 68K)

450k eoy

>They are all pools so they are mostly decentralized
nigga pools are centrally coordinated with a single point of failure wtf are you smoking?

>Mostly
What does mostly decentralized mean? How can something be MOSTLY decentralized or centralized?

This is the beginning of the golden bull run, and you guys are all too busy with your shitcoins to realize it.
See you at the flippening.

the main measure against two simultaneous chains without replay protection coexisting is the difficulty adjustment algorithm. it wasnt accidentally chosen to be only once every 2 weeks, it ensures that the fork with lower hashrate will exponentially fall behind while still correcting for increasing/ decreasing hashrate.
unfortunately, bch has removed this protection in order to survive after splitting from btc (because nobody cared or currently cares enough about it to mine it otherwise).

GOLDEN ID CONFIRMES PRAISE KEK

1MB Liquid Side-Chain Cuck detected.

it is time to slay the dragon.

Attached: 0abf44fa21c3c33ce0e10434d00ef3f4--dragon-slayer-a-dragon.jpg (415x567, 65K)

And my axe.

Really though I just noticed something.
All this talk about hashpower, about who is Satoshi, about users, chainsplits, etc etc.
Everyone is focused on the actual machinations of the coin and not many people are talking about the price of it. At least for now.
That's actually quite refreshing.
Even as we stumble, our progress is forward.

in every aspect of life getting JUSTed.

Attached: stg.jpg (184x274, 13K)

Haven't you guys heard? On chain scaling without trading off decentralization has been solved.

Snowblossom.org

Attached: flower.png (2000x2000, 104K)

This coin gets the incentives ALL fucked up.
It's a complete inversion of what Bitcoin is.
You guys are wasting storage space for your POW algorithm when you could be using it to store valuable information like Bitcoin will do.

Crypto lives and dies with Bitcoin.
Can a snowblossom survive an avalanche?
See you in spring.

WE'RE CRASHING UPWARDS

>forked coins

It's a hard fork, not a soft fork you brainlet

I sold all my bcash bucks for Bitcoin. Did I do the right thing?

It's another attack, SV will win. Those upgrades are not worth a split. Roger or Jihan if you are reading this is Segwit all over again.

Sure is a lot of fake interest around the fake Bitcoin (bch). I wonder who’s behind these posts.

How low will it go?

the real bitcoin will never be under $500 again

Attached: 1504794621693s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

>RgrV ID
thank you based Roger Ver!

Attached: 01357981.jpg (859x1280, 174K)