Whats your TradeOgre gem?

Loving the gems you can find here before they blow up on bigger exchanges. Bittube is solid, Nerva is genuinely a great project for peanuts and Incognito might be the next great coin in Anonominity.

Tell me yours frens. I want more gems! This is where the serious money is made in the next bull run.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 11.38.24.png (375x147, 73K)

Masari, lthn

not to be a dick but also say why you think they are gems, one sentence. Otherwise its not useful and tradable.

Nerva..Single CPU mining, original Satoshi vision

Bittube, gaining traction youtube like site, free from censorship.

Incognito...built in IP layer increasing anonominity

Check out LOKI as well

Dero

Go away, we're full.

Do TradeOgre devs like 90's black metal? Gave me a fucking flashback

bumpa for interest

SUQA

>nobody mentioned XRN
it's like you guys dont even want to make it.

it's literally free money-the coin

I'll do it for him

Masari, everything monero has plus upcoming uncle mining which will give block reward for orphaned blocks

Lethean, vpn service that works though blockchain. You connect to the internet though your wallet. Also allows users to generate lethean by creating a 'gateway' node

I know writing this and not setting a buy order is dangerous cause I know Lethean will be a big pump but I love you guys this much

Its a fork of loki another low cap on Tradeogre...little early to be making forks of another unestablished project imo. lol much blogging platform....

Looking for gems in the rough here frens not fucking shitcoins...

TRTL is the only correct answer

Attached: Awww.png (664x585, 395K)

suqa

Attached: 15677382233.png (490x440, 39K)

We're not using idex anymore?

zelcash

Y’all heard of TRTL

RYO

SUQA, easiest money of 2018

He wont listen, one of my most comfy holds.

Why hasn't anybody brought this up until now?

COLX, the gemmiest of gems

On tradeogre?

Masari.

I just mined 10 MSR.
Will I make it user?

100% SUQA. First coin added in TradeOgre in months. Look at the roadmap and CMC listing already. Insanely fast wallet. 25% staking right now. Craptopia listing coming in less than a month

Watch this thing 50x very soon.

I much prefer incantation for all of my shit coin exchanges. Heavier fees but it is worth it.

Attached: Incantation.jpg (600x274, 44K)

Anons got salty over KYC on idex. It's all about the TradeOgre microcaps now. Pump $500k MC to $5 mil with a couple weeks of shilling and you've made 10x.

I'm surprised Saronite hasn't been mentioned. $250k microcap.

ALL IN ON XRN

Frankly this tbqh

Some pretty suspicious scam lines on their site.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-000520.png (1080x1920, 231K)

better buy on cryptopia
tradeogre real gem is DERO

Come to discord and get an idea by yourself.
The main Dev is a pretty cool guy, been in it since a long time and everyone is quite happy with the profits coming out of the service nodes .

>Click here
what "scam lines"?

This, anybody that doesn't see the potential in this shouldn't be trading crypto in the first place

Swirling, interconnecting lines moving around in the background. That, plus a .io address, is a clear sign of a 2017-vintage scam.

Market cap a bit under $400k, tiny circulating supply, ct is not shilling it... just waiting to blow up.

I believe OP asked for gems, not shit coin scams with zero future potential of value.

ct?

WTF THERE WAS A KEYLOGGER IN THE TRTL WALLET YOU SAID IT WAS SAFE BIZ MY MONEY IS GONE

Is that how you decide what to invest in? Whether the website has swirling interconnecting lines moving around? jesus.

Unironically kys you white nigger. You are a let down to the universe.

i am in MSR as well
but that 4k volume though, scary user

How much are you making a day user?

TurtleCoin is the only way to go, has 2X´d on trtl/ltc pairing. Buy bags, sir, do the needful pleese.

I'm so glad I followed the golden rule: " Do the opposite of what biztards say".
I went in on Nerva and oh man am I glad i did when i did

Attached: To the moon!!.jpg (1072x1141, 183K)

XRN, hands down.

Nerva: You already know why.
Masari: Already shilled above.
Actinium: Lightning network, privacy through tor, smart contracts.
These 3 projects are the best on TO in my opinion.

I'm not who you're talking too, but the current reward rate is approx. 1-1.1k, which is about $50 USD every 24 hours.

XRN is about to pop off today, I'm taking my NERVA & TRTL profits & going into XRN right fucking now

I will follow you into the dark

> Dero

Attached: dero_achievement.jpg (535x500, 220K)

You made the right choice fren. All that fud was futile. The market cap is crazy considering it's not even on cmc yet..

This willl moon violently.

BLYAT

bought SUQA just now aaah yisss. Where do you guys see it going eh?

>they're missing out on ARQ

This

XRN is by far, the best gem on tradeogre.

still 1/30 the price of all the other shitcoins on there that do less than xrn does.

5MM Circ supply btw.

Attached: saroniteXRN.png (576x576, 191K)

TRTL, MSR and XRN/NERVA

What's up with the death metal band logo?

90MM total supply btw, and that's only when emissions start.

They should sell t-shirts.

I would put both MSR and Nerva above this coin desu.

This. It can't be a bad thing for an exchange to sell merchandise.

Masari since it is also listed on cryptopia. No brainer, srs

XRN

Attached: 1541440055835.png (564x564, 127K)

Eh, I think Suffocation is better.

Attached: 119_logo.jpg (804x304, 37K)

Congrats, in the whole thread you haven't mentioned the only coin worth to be bought on TradeOgre.

Masari and Nerva are the only ones worth a damn, and both still have a long way to go so you might as well stick with those, too many of the others you will be on edge waiting for the right time to dump

Meh. Has to be Behemoth boys

TurtleCoin

Not a too bad proxy.

Is Masari really being accepted on the dsrkweb?

XMR will go on a megamoon during the next bull as privacy will be a major recurring theme in the media, plain currency coins like NANO will be yesterday's news. Once it goes high enough people will look around trying to find the XMR equivalent of Litecoin to pump to andromeda and that's when Masari will take off in a major way.

Just like Litecoin, Masari is basically just a testnet for its parent coin and completely useless as a real currency, but all that matters is it's positioned to be the #1 gaining private microcap due to its relationship with what I guarantee is going to be the world's #1 gaining private big-cap.

My tip is Incognito for a moon.

Not sure actually. Who told you this?

If you've never heard of scamlines then you're obviously not from around here.

You're wrong about it being a testnet to monero. Sure, a lot of masari's developments are upstreamed to XMR, but they are also adding features exclusive to masari such as blocktree sharding and uncle mining.
Agree 100% about privacy coins though. Monero, Masari and Nerva will gain a lot of traction in the coming years.

They had it on here few times and I never looked into it

Ikr

SUQA for sure, this shit is going to moon insanely hard and has no bagholders since it's relatively new. Don't miss out.

so I have a bitcoin wallet and a another wallet for a different shitcoin

am i supposed to sign up for ANOTHER separate wallet on tradeogre? no bully plz

yes . Post your keys here as well so we can help make sure you are adding the right wallet

TRADEOGRE SHIRTS WHEN?

Waiting to see is Ogre lists Snow. Nothing good now except SUQA

Nerva's innovation isnt in privacy...its in avoiding centralized mining.