SNOWBLOSSOM

Get your bag today
Whales that pumped Raiblocks to retarded levels are currently in on this

Dont miss the next XRB

Attached: 02F11BD4-DD1B-4C09-A249-DA069E532797.jpg (770x477, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo
github.com/snowblossomcoin)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Less than 400 holders with 10 SNOW or more. Unironically could be our coin biz. How much to make it?

21 because it replicates bitcoins supply, capped at 21mil

JOIN THE 21 snow club

Where to get

Qtrade

2 quick questions:

what's the tx/s and what are realistic projections for what it will be down the line?

does it have smart contracts?

Go here for answers

this stuff will be corrected soon.
wait to buy!

Attached: file.png (920x507, 39K)

you have to be joking... someone just market bought 8 btc worth of snow lmao at 20k sats, you think they're going to flip it for a loss at 19k?

Post proof of your claim, and i'll consider selling 10% if we 20x from here.

-twu

No, but other Snow whales might sell if we head toward 50-75,000 sats. Be realistic, and remember whales have much more information than you ever will.

Love it. twu is a faggot, though.

Attached: 9D2E1EC4-B3E5-4619-BDD3-6B2C620BC964.jpg (1242x1809, 265K)

Enjoy while it lasts. Eventually someone will dump

Forget the SATS this thing is 2 dollar each? LMFAO RUN FOR THE HILLS

Buy the dip then, I'd say.

lamo, what is this trash?

A somewhat interesting blockchain launched fairly by an autist (dug founders reddit, autist confirmed) which is now listed on an unknown exhange and other autist are deeming it /ourcoin and hoping for XRB pump style pump which might happen to some degree due to this hype but is impossible to predict so very high risk GL

>A somewhat interesting blockchain launched fairly by an autist (dug founders reddit, autist confirmed) which is now listed on an unknown exhange and other autist are deeming it /ourcoin and hoping for XRB pump style pump which might happen to some degree due to this hype but is impossible to predict so very high risk GL

based honest user, thank you. Does sound kind of interesting. So total supply is 21mil? Market cap right now?

github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo

the real next XRB

OK, this has now been shilled enough and appears to have decent enough fundamentals that it's worth throwing a small stack at, just for muh pump. Which literally who? exchange can I buy this on, again?

The MC was $1 million when he started shilling it a couple of days ago. Now it's about $2 a coin so I'd say it's $2 million. Looks like a potential 5-10x coin, at worst, if the shilling continues at this level. At the worst, it's another 0xBTC. Let it get a low MC in the 8 figures over a few days and dump it with nice gains.

Some trash BTC clone that the dev keeps forcing down our throats by same fagging. It went from “next bitcoin vibes” to “this is a whale pump and dump xrb coin I promise your still early” lmao it’s actually quite funny to watch the dude fight all the fud single handedly while larping as different people.

I don't give a shit if this is legit or anything. I just made 3xs my money in fuckin like a week. I just pulled off my initial investment and where ever this thing goes im happy.

You really believe Twu is the only person shilling this?

the absolute state of delusional bears.

Biz found / our coin / and the bear still cannot accept. SNOW starts the golden bull. Biz is in control of 25% of the addresses.

You got your 21?

got my 69

Kek
This is never going back to the bottom. Get in with the rest of biz we hijacking this coin. 25% of the holders are us!

/ Our coin /

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-225409_Chrome.jpg (720x505, 81K)

Listen here stupid goyim
I'll dump this here exactly once:
Remember how turtlecoin pumped to 40 sats? It's market cap at the time was 1500BTC. This SNOW piece of shit marketcap is about 500BTC
Turtle mooned in January, when people still had some shred of hope and enthusiasm.
The miners have been mining for months, and it costs them significantly less than the price right now. If you buy this, you are gonna get dumped on, that's a guarantee.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

blablabla

t. dumb goy who bought at 40k sats

spoilers it's half of that now
have fun getting dumped on

Attached: 1409567565072.jpg (1630x998, 271K)

please delete sir

so, where do I keep these cones if there's no wallet? Not gonna leave them in this shady ass exchange...

This user gets a cookie. At first glance, this coin looked promising, but given the amount of shilling here on biz it is most definitely a scam. Anything shilled on biz is to be avoided at all costs.

>blockchain with no wallet
There is wallets you dumb fuck. Just not pretty iWallets for dumb fucks. Kys. I can't believe how stupid people are on this board. No wonder BTC went to $20K last year.

I think you dumb idiots are forgetting that there were powerful buys up to 40,000 sats. Never even a sell order in the bunch near there. Clearly these are people who are patient. Miners are selling their sheckles whenever, because hey, free money for them.

Soon, I'll go all-in, while you continue to complain about -twu "dumping his bags on you". Which by the way, you have been saying since, what...700 sats?

Can't wait for next year.

fuck off twu
put your money where your mouth is
prove you're going all-in at 30k sats

some of you guys are alright, i know the biggest holders and they're already dumping on you

I said soon. Not now. I can wait, because, you know, there's power in listening when someone said to buy at 650 sats. (again, see photo)

Attached: snowblossom biz.png (2786x1240, 596K)

It was never 650 sats on the exchange you absolute moron, lowest was 3k and lord knows you didn't buy or shill the bottom.

Got my 21. Will hit 210 tonight and 2.1k over the weekend.

oh, so sorry, 65k. i'm drunk. we are drinking to the un-success of you idiots.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 11.04.18 PM.png (1598x790, 206K)

Look anons, this is also one of the morons who'll be dumping on you after you buy
>alcoholic
>can't even count

I’m expecting to be a millionaire in at least 3 years with 2,000-3,000 of these.

2-3k makes you worth low eight figures in that timeframe. Your stretch goal is realistically 21k

This has pumped 10x in a month and you expect us to buy your bags? No thanks.

Just waiting for a lil dip to go all in. I think I can live with low 8 figures lol

isnt this a proven scamcoin? the dev can print more coins whenever he wants. wait for a dip below 200k mcap..

Lmao what? You might be thinking of snow coin, this is snowblossom.

what exchange?

link

the coin on qtrade with the dev spamming biz with snow threads. obvious scam

>dev buys his own sell wall
wow goys such organic demand

Lot of dumbasses in this thread. Snowblossom isn't some pump and dump scam coin, it's next-gen tech.

Check my ID fags.
I own close to 2100 SNOW btw.

Oh so that's why biz has suddenly blown up with shitblossom threads. Doesn't smell like a paid shill campaign at all.

be smart guys. this thing is ground floor. obviously wouldn't have been a good idea to buy the top of a 2x pump last night...just wait for it to retrace. it's super small mc on a totally obscure exchange. that there's as much buying activity as there has been should be a huge indicator for you about where this is going.

t. nervous 40k sats buyer

Who is paying me, idiot?
Nah, at 40000 sats I'm nearly at a 4x

this really feels just like xrb did to me.

buying at 40000 sats you're down -50% dumbo

>miner built in java, the last choice for performance
>didn't link the shit ass website (snowblossom.org)
>didn't link the shit ass github revealing shit ass code (github.com/snowblossomcoin)
>specs are basically a clone of bitcoin with larger key and larger blocks, claiming this suddenly makes it ASIC and quantum resistant
>chinese paid shills on one of the many sudden threads from this shill campaign
yeah, i'm totally buying this

>Next-gen tech
>PoW with no privacy built-in
>Code not audited nor tested
>It does the exact same thing as Bitcoin but with no network effect or historic value
This is a SHITCOIN in all definition

Thanks OP just picked up at 19500, ready and strapped in.

Praise be to the glorious OP etc.

Attached: hammy.jpg (800x522, 312K)

The devs have been mining this hard for months already, which allows them to claim there was no "premine" (They just mined it all manually instead).
They will dump on you.

Is that why I just went up 50% ?

OP is a God among men

The way this is performing in the current market should tell you something about how it will perform in a bull.

There is no "current" market. It's early adopters shilling this on biz after months of mining and early buying. Don't get me wrong I'm buying in heavy during this dip, but dont expect anons to lap up the scraps forever.

Thank you!

Bump

Attached: Belly-Bump.gif (250x188, 1.37M)