ChainLink mainnet in December

Am I wrong in thinking that mainnet will come out before the end of the year?
Rory stated that marketing would begin before mainnet which started in October with all of conferences Sergey spoke at. The pivotal tracker shows that aggregation is getting completed this week. Sergey stated that the reputation contracts aren't needed at mainnet as volume is more important and also that the contracts are currently in audit.
I sense the calmness before the storm, we truly are close frens. I'll see you on the other side

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 10.25.06 AM_big.png (922x835, 110K)

sergilicious said there would be hundreds of nodes up and running soon. pretty sure soon doesn't mean next year. i speak english., fluently.

Absolute cringe. You don't even know anything about tech or programming. Why are you making these embarrassing posts? Stop saying 'mainnet', I'm fucking sick of seeing that word.

Mainnet is a while off mate.

At earliest it will be out Q2 2019. Assblaster has had everything believing that Mainnet will be a surprise launch but it wont be. It will be announced months in advance.

Mainnet means nothing if no one uses the shit network.

HUNDREDS OF TEAMS

OpenLaw, Accord Project, ZepplinOS, Market Protocol, Factom, those are just the projects that have been officially announced. There's hundreds of other teams, many of which have been discovered over the past year if you've been paying attention.

Solidity is so fucked. It's a really good thing Chainlink is partnered with Accord and Open Law, since writing API requests in Solidity is fucking nigh impossible unlesd you're strictly a programmer.

Bump

>audit
whats after audit desu?
and how long does an audit take on average?

Holy shit, Dentacoin, Moac, Loom Network, Theta token, NxT, TenX, Power Ledger, Dai, Nebulas, Crypto.com, Funfair, Cybermiles, Monacoin, Huobi token, Qash, Bancor, Pivx, Veritaseam, polymath, wabi, icon, vechain, tron, aelf, ark, decentraland, digixdao, loopring, maidsafecoin, nexo, ardor and many many more shitcoins will be using Link to trade shit tokens via smart contracts holy fuck buy buy buy.

I'm looking for these companies on NASDAQ right now an can't seem to find them, can you tell me where these companies are listed and what their annual revenue is?

this, OP comes off as someone who should start a personal blog instead of forcing threads to die so he can post a rambling paragraph of nothing

How about you look up the revenues of SWIFT, Microsoft, IBM, Digital Asset, SalesForce, DocuSign, or wait do you need a blog post from them openly shilling ChainLink. White Label Partnerships exist for a reason

If every shitcoin is using LINK as the oracle provider how would LINK NOT moon?

You will be buying my bags at $1000, faggot.

excited for the sergularity

>muh white label
>chainlink is secretly partnered with every company in the world

Fucking deluded. Can't wait to see you KYS after the next dump.

I tired to tell everyone mainnet would drop Dec 3rd or 4th. Pending audits and results. Spoke with Sergey in Berlin. Take it for what it's worth and accumulate while you can

Ur dum

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>mainnet
mainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnetmainnet

Attached: chainlinkspportraits.jpg (1387x1020, 1.16M)

>I tired to tell everyone
>mainnet
>Dec 3rd or 4th
>Spoke with Sergey
>Take it for what it's worth

Attached: 1516940063217.jpg (399x400, 13K)

This is good news

EEEXCEPT, it’s literally dumping right now. Target: 7200 sats

>simplified mainnet

I wish I could believe you, but my larp alarm is going off like crazy

Attached: 1537658359335.jpg (1016x795, 99K)

>and many many more shitcoins will be using Link to trade shit tokens via smart contracts holy fuck buy buy buy.
you don't need oracles to trade shit tokens. shows how much you know, retard

>9▶
>File: 1537658359335.jpg (99 KB, 1016x795)
> (You)
>I wish I could believe you, but my larp alarm is going off like crazy

I understand. I'm not here to make you believe me. I posted last week and was called a larp. My name is Gookanon. Love you guys.

Noted

Got anything else to say? I'm unironically always in the mood for bullshit hopium. Please and thank you big daddy gookanon

How long does biz have to buy Sub $1 LINK?

sergey is still handing out stickers, and t-shirts and telling people what smart contracts are, main net aint coming out anytime soon

Something to keep in mind when reading posts like these. There were several other larp anons saying mainnet was coming September 22nd. Then they revised it to October 22nd. Then they fucked off after getting BTFO'd twice. This is likely the same group back again for a third time under a different name. The purpose of the larp is to prevent dumping and scare anons into HODLing bags afraid to miss the singularity.

If you think Mainnet will be a surprise announcement. You are retarded. We will know months in advance.

We will start to hear about LINK partnering with almost every project out there. gonna be a fun November.

Strap in frens.

Attached: 1541302897160.jpg (1650x886, 262K)

I agree. This November is gonna be a total blast watching Link tank because there will be absolutely no news at all.

Rory already confirmed, after the last month of touring around the globe attending conferences, this month the team is hard back at work.

Did someone say
HOPIUM THREAD!?

He’s the real deal. Link $5 eom

It clear from his talks and the team's recent marketing actions that Sergey wants to get the mainnet launched sooner rather than later and is willing to launch a barebones network so others can being the development process using this new technology. You don't keep a ferrari in the garage, and now that you own the company responsible for the tech, towncrier, which enables a market monopoly (like early Ford), Sergey knows its important to launch sooner because that will give developers more time to find bugs, develop dapps, and provide feedback which can improve the network further before large partners like swift and microsoft start using the network to handle $billions.

And this is precisely the reason chainlink does not need to shill to plebbit or other normie information centres. The tech is such a leap forward that not using it would be market suicide for companies if their competitors start offering services for pennies compared to what the big names use to be able to provide.

Attached: lined up with ethereum.png (1254x561, 2.02M)

holy fug. if cardano announces partnership with link that's fucking it we're shooting into the top 20 at least

Unironically huge

See you the first week of December. Merry Christmas user.

I'm conflicted with the patents on Town Crier. On one hand it's great because it gives Chainlink a monopoly on TEE based oracles, but competition is always healthy in a market which multiple implementations can innovate and further the tech

it's not a product. it's a protocol.

Blueray is a protocol, http is a protocol, sms is a protocol.

except this protocol has a currency function baked in.

>Thinking this is anything more than a meme

>Falling for the "Chainlink is a meme" meme

I'm still here, if anyone is listening.

Eh

Yes?

About what?

when do you think it will reach $10?

Attached: 2F3D4FAA-80E4-4B8D-B334-C3BDB31554E8.png (365x458, 259K)

What did sergey say and what did you ask him?

These partnerships will be revealed shortly.

It wont be Chainlink that reveals them either. It will be the partners that do.

That's the best part, out of nowhere all of these great projects will announce they are integrating Chainlink and people will start to use dapps that are actually useful

Normans won't see it coming until, it's already taken over crypto

soo do you like stuff?

A/s/l?

LINK BTFO in this thread\
Scroll to the bottom.