PRL Exit Scam

Isn't it painfully obvious by now that Bruno has been a fictional CEO from the beginning of this scam?

Attached: HCGa.png (200x200, 19K)

when 3$ again?

All the red flags are pointing to it right now. They say they have proof though, and i will believe it when i see it. Right now they could be trying to make up fake proof, or they are making preparations to leave the country while they have investors stalled for a little longer.

When dildo

This and ODN ruined me.

Are you guys ridiculously this fucking retarded? Are you bat holders fudding or do you even think with your own brains?

The best way to exam scam is to convince everyone you're not a real person.

>Calls someone fucking retarded
>Defends a coin that is either an exit scam, or if its legitimate it will bleed to zero

Where was I defending? It's just a fact that if you think Bruno was some non-existant scape goat you are mentally challenged. Think about it for a second, jesus.

Ok tell me why the scape goat theory is fucking stupid? I will wait.

Because throwing up the whole 20m dollar project for 300k divided among 10 people is retarded.

Bruno was there from the beginning, rest of the team weren't.

Have you read anything about it? Of course you haven't because it would be clear as day for you.

Why would the team continue with their tarnished reputation afterward if they only wanted to exit scam money?

Why would they exist scam now and not when PRL market cap was 200m?

This whole thing is so simple I don't get you reptilian tinfoin people jesus. Bruno went crazy after realizing money is worth nothing by becoming rich overnight. He then hired people and stepped down eventually. He was still butthurt that people were now taking over his project so he threw them under the bus. But now that he is caught he has come back and tries to squirm out of the situation whichever way he can but he is quite retarded so it's not going to work the way he wanted.

>thinks only 300k was stolen
>doesnt realize the team has sold much more than 300k worth

If they can keep selling their stash and no one bats an eye then why throw all that income for 300k and trash the project? If you spent 30 minutes getting to know the situation you'd find your claim ridiculous.

They have made much more than 300k, and they can use this whole situation to quietly bow out from the project by making some excuse and nobody would think anything of it.

But they aren't bowing out from the project. Do you have any clue what's happening?

I know Bill from a group called Crypto Capital, he's always been a scammer.

They are creating a new contract and they are trying to resume trading. I know whats going on. If things go south they can just say "Bruno" ruined the company and its image, we are going to have to abandon the project because there arent any dev funds and we cant raise more thanks to "bruno"

Oh old PRL, made some good profits on this shit in December but blew it all thinking canya would pump, shit happens..what the fucks been going on, seen alot of shit threads, give me info, seems like a good story for the day.....

Anonymous ex CEO opens up the ico smart contract and starts minting new prls. Sells 300k prl on kucoin before they can implement kyc features. Kucoin halts trading and then the Standing CEO issues a statement saying ex CEO hacked the contract and we need your help identifying him. Now everyone is convinced this is all a very elaborate exit scam and the previous CEO is just a made up scapegoat. Now the oyster team is trying to create a new token contract so they can dump on everyone again.

No one is convinced about that except you and 1 BAT holder who keeps spamming reddit. Bruno has been found already and they are talking with lawyers how to deal with the situation. They airdrop a new token to everyone who held PRL in order to try to unfuckup brunos shit and move on with the project.

If you really think anyone would come up with this kind of "elaborate exit scam" as you say you are such a brainlet it hurts. Theres a million ways to come up with better money schemes.

you sound like a shill associated with the team

So first the team is doing an elaborate exit scam with imaginary people and now they are posting on Jow Forums? Jesus christ people. What doesn't the team do?

build a usable product

>community manager

Will I make it user?

Attached: photo_2018-10-21_21-56-19.jpg (505x436, 18K)

I knew after seeing a change log for PRL stating a big bug was caused by a case sensitive issue that it was a dead end project.
It's dead now, no volume or people buying

Was always a shit team and project.

They know just enough code to be dangerous. Retards lap it up, because they dont know any better.

>It's dead now, no volume or people buying

If you want to FUD, atleast get your facts straight. The reason that no one is buying is because trading got suspended. PRL tokens will get swapped to a new one (one Bruno can't get his hands on).

I expect a big drop after that. But I believe it will recover soon after. Anyway, we'll see.

Who will be buying after it drops to zero and why? Do you think people who are not delusional prl holders are going to want to buy this? Reputation is basically ruined so the hype machine is ruined, and thats all prl has going for it now and forever. They will never deliver an actual product that people care about. Storage is dirt cheap and its only getting cheaper. Decentralized storage is a very niche market. Thats assuming their weird web miner shit works too.

Nobody will trust this project. There is a legitimate chance Bruno never even fucking existed, you're an idiot if you invest in something like that.

CFO...can't be trusted...
CTO...can't be trusted....

CEO user exit scammer...hmmm wonder why this project is DEAD

Attached: alex.png (589x92, 17K)

what am i looking at here?

Bruno said Bill and his VC friends dumped it. I guess that was the VC.

CTO dumping using the VC he is a partner in. Real legit.

after sidechain fork and Binance listing

BAT fags got JUST hard so they FUD on PRL

you still hodling that 160k stack ?
I'm close to that and hodling till $10 at least

So either way this whole situation is fucked.

If Bruno is real they are fucked

If Bruno is fake they are fucked

There is no way to win here, and people are still defending this, and they will buy the token when trading resumes. Out of all the other crypto assets to choose from, there are people that want to buy this and defend it to the end.

CFT and CTO maybe exit scammed but Bruno is back to take project away from Bill

Like any other religious worshippers of an obvious scam. All it needs to have is someone with a bit if charisma to lull them into a false sense of security.

It was like this with coinfido (guy was likeable to the gullibles).
It was like this with Tenx (the faggot "Dr Julian" even is fucking known to be in ponzis years ago).
And it will happen again and again. Because crypto became a NPC /pol shitshow, where all you need to do is to look like a somewhat normal guy who wants you to make it.

Thats all well and good if he exits, but you are missing something. Bruno is apparently crazy, and he could be facing legal charges. Oh and he stole from everyone involved.

Sounds like oyster has success written all over it. This is not even taking into consideration the business fundamentals like it being a shitty decentralized storage solution that is dependent on a shitty iota tangle that might not even work.

You really know how to pick winners.

yawn fuck off
IOTA is at strongest right now with ledger integration, CTPS increased and network being stable.
go FUD somewhere else dumb ass BAT nigga

>IOTA is at strongest right now
They kicked the lead devs, came clear with their Bitfinex-connections, changed their legal status from a foundation to a credible company, made their tech work without security issues in a decentralized way and basically changed their use case to something that cannot be achieved with conventional tech?

This news has to be new to me. Because only then they are roughly half-decent.

stfu you village idiot you have zero understanding how tech standards and tech foundations even built.

You will hodl these bags until you die, no? They will become worthless way earlier, though.

Attached: 7979698728616.jpg (991x902, 54K)

mfw ledger integration and a halfway stable network is IOTA as it strongest.

IdiOTA.

Attached: shitcoin iota.png (400x400, 17K)

stfu faggot it took bitcoin 10 years to get to 3 transactions per second and global integration
cryptos still in infantile stage, IOTA is 20-30 years project

This is you.

Attached: bitcoin the weight of the shitcoin bags.jpg (696x352, 15K)

>tech foundations even built

Almost fooled me Ranjet.

I know PEARL sidechain will pump to $5 when bullrun because they have working product. It's a win-win since I'm holding both IOTA and PRL for years to come.
Crypto none-holding faggots like you on other hand can drink their own cum nobody gives flying fuck about FUD or you

Attached: OjT4iHz.png (598x438, 309K)