EOS BTFO

lmfao did you think you could buy sub-200 ETH forever?

EOS isn't even a blockchain

ccn.com/interview-researcher-argues-eos-isnt-a-blockchain-just-a-distributed-database/

Attached: Capture.png (804x659, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eos-forum.org/#/e/user-ethereumsaltmine/71ec8b95dec059b9a310a81dbe13199404bad7f260723fb82e362b0106b0564e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Centralized erc20 token

Dude its up like $8

>their transactions are not cryptographically validated. EOS token and RAM market is essentially a cloud service where the network provides promises for computational resources in a blackbox for users to access via credits. There is no mechanism for accountability due to the lack of transparency on what Block producers are able to create in terms of computational power.

Hahahaha

EOS is literally the Big Brothers Blockchain
China has it as rank 1 ffs
Do yourselves a favor and fud this to your family so we don't become cattle in 20y

eos-forum.org/#/e/user-ethereumsaltmine/71ec8b95dec059b9a310a81dbe13199404bad7f260723fb82e362b0106b0564e

> EOS isnt even a blockchain.
> Stored on a blockchain forever.
> OMG DONT CLICK DA LINK IT SUPER SCARY!!!

ETH bag holder eternally BTFO even when his shitcoin goes up a little.

>> Stored on a blockchain forever.

>This is an experimental Reddit-style forum built on EOS

Go back to experimental EOS-Reddit.

fake and gay. ADA cucks paid for the 'research'

>Go back to experimental EOS-Reddit.

For the ETH fag, the or only option is standard reddit! I mean this shit must really fucking boil your blood. You have like nothing you can say or do. You are so rekt. There is no retort or counter argument or anything. EOS now has a reddit / Jow Forums platform. Its even superior to both actually!

Are you mad bro?

Holy shit. Eos cannot recover. You fags are just HODLing a row in a database ;D

Why would anyone buy into a chain where their transactions could be censored?

ETH is being censored from getting upgrades by mining cartels.

Have heard this but it still doesn't answer my question regarding EOS.

>Have heard this but it still doesn't answer my question regarding EOS.

Yes it does. If you are holding ETH you are being censored from using it in a meaningful way by china. Anyway, all coins with a core dev team are able to do anything they want with the coin. So crypto is not a magic bullet to escape censorship.

4 Billion dollar distributed database hahahaAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH. Dan Larimer you slimy FUCK scammed the retards out of their money...AGAIN!

Attached: dan-larimer__73843.png (850x998, 522K)

Also its not even true, EOS transactions cannot ever be reversed. And it takes a hell of a lot of time energy and resources to freeze a wallet which is not even possible anymore anyway.

The bottom line is EOS is no more censurable than ETH. and its also just as decentralized. Anyone who says otherwise is mad ETH bag holder who is desperate to convince you otherwise.

>Anyway, all coins with a core dev team are able to do anything they want with the coin.

This is false. No, I don't own ETH.

>This is false.

Its 100% true. Its happened before and it will happen again. The only saving grace is that its hard as fuck to do.

You are so blinded by hatred for ETH it leaves you completely unaware of what I said. Your statement is untrue, it doesn't apply to all projects making it false. The only saving grace to this disgrace of a chain is Blockone's bank account as it can afford to rebuild it several times over.

People want sound money not hot garbage.

>Your statement is untrue, it doesn't apply to all projects making it false.

Nope its 100% true. ALl coins with an active core dev team can be modified however they want it to be activated. Its happened with Bitcoin, ETH and countless other coins. Soft forks hard forks. Any time you have an active group who can modify the code have full control over the future of the coin. It's a rough lesson to come to grips with honestly.

Its also really common sense. I mean 1 + 1 = 2.
Person who can modify code can modify the code!

> People want sound money not hot garbage.

It is sound money. It was just never as perfect as you thought it was for any coin. There is really no escape from this.

sorry user.

>You are so blinded by hatred for ETH

Also I don't hate ETH. I hate bullshit.