How can I make $80 a day in the midwest US without wanting to kill myself?

i.e. without waking up at 9am every day or being a salesperson

I have many resources available to me

Attached: US-Income-On-The-Rise.jpg (1000x682, 135K)

Suck cock

Create something idk, user. Do you have any skills?

basic programming skills like not really finding the problems at codingbat.com that difficult

Also have a bioengineering degree which is basically a prep for med school then decided med school isn't worth the effort

You're asking how to make sub $30k a year? You don't deserve to be sentient.

Then provide a solution. I bet you have a job you wake up for every morning with an alarm.

Be a software developer, ask for flextime in exchange for a couple grand off your salary ask. Done.

t. Person in an eerily similar situation to yours

buy link

Also if you're lazy and/or autistic, instead of searching job boards directly, look up recruiters and staffing firms in your area on LinkedIn or whatever. Again, ends up being a couple grand off your salary, but can be a big help especially if you're just starting out.

>implying there's anything wrong with that

Trade stocks

nice man we have something in common. are you a Triton per chance?

I literally have 0 relevant job experience and only a few small less than 50 lines of code programs I could show, would they hire off an interview alone?

There is for me. I've discovered I have a 26 hour sleep cycle so it completely throws me off. Plus generally a night person.

I don't know what that is.

Explain this 26 hour sleep cycle and how you discovered it. Maybe there's your idea, market this weird shit

You could become a financial representative for a fortune 500 company through networking and peer to peer relationships.

Literally just do uber, lyft, doordash, etc

knee pads

Attached: 'sip' ah yes now this is a beverage..png (462x465, 384K)

I thought your post said 80k a year but I just saw you said 80 dollars a day

what the fuck man, rake leaves?

I feel like our boy is looking for something that probably doesn't exist for him, like 80 dollars in passive income or earning s living taking online surveys or whatever. Go read the entg threads

I have no work or school. I have blackout curtains and wake with no alarm. I'm up for 18 hours a day and sleep for 8. Adds up to 26 so my day shifts around 2 hours forward each day naturally. I'm sure there are other people like this that are tired all day but have to wake up at the same time every day.

Not worth it with your car wearing down

I would not enjoy raking leaves all day, would you?

Yeah I enjoy it. Like you enjoy grinding in everquest. Dopamine my man. Do thing, receive reward.

Are you Ulillillia btw?

>muh snoflake sleep schedule
>worried about his shitty car
>can only do a job he enjoys

wew lad just enjoy jerking off in moms basement and cashing your neetbux at everyone else's expense you're useless

Will do.
I have a metaphysics book I'm working on and I make beats with Logic that I enjoy plus write lyrics but I don't see any of these paying the bills if I applied them as an entrepreneurial endeavor.
Comfy with my simple life and just need $80 a day to maintain it.

Lmao who actually makes money in stocks ive lost 700$ ever since i started and i just said fuck this and never did it again

Never played and idk what that is.

If you did the math with uber you make a shitty wage that you'd make at any other basic job. And it's not to the point where I'm starving or have to support anyone, why would I do a job I don't enjoy?

Unironically got into crypto early 2017 trying to daytrade and just held since May. Barely sold anything.

I swear to god I could monetize just about ANYTHING to make $80 per day. But you're more interested in not making money I think because you only want to come up with reasons not to

Well you sound like a maniac and I support the shit out of that, I'm also a maniac. Good luck either way bud, the entg thread is definitely what you're looking for

You remind me, kinda, but the other way around.
After my PhD (medieval history lol) i wasn't able to find a job and my book didn't interested any editor (too specialized apparently, it was my thesis, about the collapse of the venetian banking system during the 13th century). Long story short, i got very depressed, to the point of losing all willpower to live. I was fed thourough IV at the hospital because i couldn't even eat, i was THAT depressed.
I still am, and since this blackpilled period started, i also have 26 hours days. 18 of sleep, 8 awoken.

Care to give an example?

Thank you lmao

This is very interesting, I wonder if any studies have been done on those with no work/school/natural light also having 26 hour cycles. I haven't finished my book to show an editor but it is very similar to buddhism with a scientific approach so it is not that specialized. I've been very interested in existentialism the past few years so I'd probably be depressed now if I didn't have my buddhist ideas. So my advice to you is look into buddhism, it might help your depression.

I know the fundamentals (well, mostly the history side) but i really should do some meditation and respiration exercises indeed. I'll dig deeper the buddhist question user.
Nice to ear you also are a fellow writer, i wish you more luck than me. Don't hesitate to share it online with a tipee account if you don't find any editor, it could give you some shekels and some kind words from the readers.
Godspeed user.

I don't do meditation or anything, you just have to have a Kenshō/satori experience and realize that deep down there is no self or "I." As the saying goes, There is no "I" in TEAM. You are a team (of aggregates) rather than an individual. I think this analogy (although not perfect) can help as you can recognize your favorite sports team as existing yet being composed of many different players which may change over time. The entire roster of the Los Angeles Lakers has changed since 1960 yet current team is still considered the Los Angeles Lakers. If one player leaves or is replaced, they will still be the Los Angeles Lakers. There is nothing central to that team except maybe its home stadium location in space, otherwise they'd just be The Lakers. You can see yourself as a similar entity in that there is nothing central to you or the "I" that you refer to. Buddhism is just exploring this idea further every day.
Anyway, if I end up finishing it, I'll probably also release it for free in a message on the Ethereum blockchain because I like the idea of permanent and freely available publication that can't be censored.