Sports betting

Why the fuck isn't Jow Forums talking about sports betting as a viable way of making money?

Or at the least having a convo on how to make some $$$ on sports. I find it will be better than what's on right now.

Attached: sports-betting-stocks.jpg (728x485, 72K)

It's not a viable way to make money, it's literally gambling

Mandatory white trash thread

MELBOURNE CUPPPPPPP

i'm not sure if it was on Jow Forums or /sp/, but there used to be a /bet/ general. the majority of that gen was from europe, so it was about soccer 24/7

No pun intended but I parlayed sports betting winnings into a chain of crypto moons.

If you know college sports, you can make good money gambling

The only viable way of making money with sportsbetting is through sportsbetting arbitrage. That is, until you get banned from all the sites for arbitraging. I did it until I got banned and made around $9,000 in a few weeks.

Make new accounts for family members and do it again. Fuck, I'd give you half the profits if you told me how.

So how would that work? Same bets but diff pay?

Its basically insider trading but with sports if you know someone its easy

Who’s your pick?

/bet/ was the best thing on Jow Forums, so comfy made more money there than I have here desu

wrong
it is literally gambling.
Also fuck off to /sp/ to promote your useless bet pages

/bet/ was on /sp/. used to bet on nhl and soccer. made enough money in highschool while others had to go to work to mcdonalds. thinking about starting again after years.

you mean someone who knows rigged matches?

The only surefire ways to make money on sports betting is by matched betting and abusing promos and bonus bet offers bookies make to get people to bet with them, or by finding arbitrage opportunities where no matter the outcome you'll come out with a profit

The latter is very hard to find or involves risk (basically goes back to gambling), while the former works fine until you get promo banned from bookies for abusing their offers.

Today's bet: Dalkurd - Djurgården AWAY WIN at cirka 2.10.

Tomorrow: Tottenham - PSV HOME WIN at cirka 1.50.

This is now a /bet/ thread.

Any ausfags on? if its raining at the melbourne cup tomorrow then all in on redcardinal thank me later

>viable

yes, it's viable... to bookmakers only.

Attached: npc-news.jpg (958x535, 125K)

There are some ways you can stack the odds in your favor.
During the World cups (we are talking about soccer), the clear favorit would often have their odds significantly higher than you would expect.
As i understand the logic behind it, the betting market, to some extend, tweak the odds based upon what people bet.
During the world cups there are a lot of people that bet, that doesn't normally bet, and they have a strong preference toward betting for the underdog.

It is a viable system to always bet for the favorit during the world cups.

E-sport is also interesting, CS:GO, as you can live bet and there is a great inconsistency in the teams overall. But the inconsistency is not that big when it is in the same map, when one team is on a rolle on a particular map, and the other team has collapsed, this will almost always continue.. But the betting companies often don't incorporate this, they will still base their odds on who is the "better team", and the underdog that may be up with 10 maps, can still be valuated as the most likely to loose by the betting company - although this almost never happen, because of the momentum aspect.

No it's not retard.
>find normies
>bet 1:1 in real life on the favored
>bet on the underdog on the sports betting site
>collect the spread
I know people literally do this at my University and make a few hundred bucks a month.