>muh fast

Fuck this piece of shit, holy shit i hate how roger talks about this coin like he ever even uses it transactions. Fucking piece of shit always takes 30 minutes to confirm transactions cuz theres nobody mining youd be better off using core. Fuck this piece of shit garbage.

Attached: download.png (252x200, 5K)

just plz stfu

Honestly man, do more research.

what more research than my own fucking experience? transactions take between 20 and 30 mins to confirm. Like, im doing it right at this fucking moment

Literally how i feel everytime i use eth.

Fuck off shills, you dont even use this utter shitcoin

B cash is FUCKING TRASH! I JUST WANT TO ORDER MY DRUGS FFS

Nigga wtf r u smoking

currency is middleware for trading
if you want tendies for bananas, you have to use the dollar inbetween
with oracles and smartcontracts you just convert the digital bananas to tendiecoin directly, money is redundant

Shut up you whiny effeminate cuck

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

Attached: 1514116505378.jpg (618x434, 25K)

HAHAHAHAHA

1 billion us dollars within 4 years

bitcoin cash is like the homosexual liberal brother from bitcoin

>cuz theres nobody mining
lol you're too obvious

Attached: glove.jpg (640x903, 39K)

please, tell us about your bags

>Glove
>dubs

BCASHies have good taste~

Attached: As the ghoulish collection scatters, the rats prepare to feast..png (366x417, 253K)

Yeah, it really is garbage.
Not only because of the 10 minute blocktime and its variance (it often takes 30+ minutes for a new block), but also because it fights with bitcoin for sha2 work. Everytime it pumps or dumps, bitcoin miners move to or leave bch. This makes the block time even more unstable.
And it doesn't help that 1 bch block has much less security than a btc block. No sane exchange will support less than 2 confirmations.

Roger Ver created a DAMN FORK FROM THE ORIGINAL BTC SOURCE CODE

IS NOTHING BUT A FUCKING CLONE OF BTC WITH ITS NAME CHANGED LIKE LTC and others.

IT IS FUCKING TRASH BTRASH!!!

BCH is bigger than roger ver you numbskull.

i just came here to say ... BCASH

Attached: lmaoblockstreamnpc.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

You're a gay nigger. bch has 0 conf which is why I buy shit with it on newegg and purse.io . Off yourself corepleb

It's the exchange you moron. If you transfer from one wallet to other cold wallet it's there within seconds.

Lmao. Unconfirmed transactions are useless, you cuck.

>bch has 0 conf
what how? centralized service that orders transactions?

i read a little bit about this basically the morons think not implementing replace by fee is a safeguard against double spends aahahahahahahahah!