Just sold at 4740

Just sold at 4740.

I can tell there are a lot of people not thinking clearly but you may want to consider that coinbase isn't going to begin the trading right after a pump. They know exactly what kind of bad press they will get if they don't send out the golden tweet while BAT is moving completely sideways.

Attached: bat1.png (1140x570, 36K)

SFYL

Looks like you fucked up dawg. That didn't take long.

Loss? Got in at 4500 and have been scalping this bitch for the past 3 days. Reasonable gains are better than fomoing the top.

you might have fucked up OP. I had to sell my bags for an emergency earlier, and watching BAT take off without me is like fucking daggers to the heart.

Nah like I said you won't see coinbase open trading during any of these pumps. I realize were 20 minutes from what would be exactly 3 days since the 1st tweet went out and that is why it is pumping. Still comfy with my gains and a bunch of other alts just went on sale.

In fact you may have sold at literally the worst time possible.

>tfw biztards are selling before a 5x
>tfw expecting anything else from biztards
Kek, never change biz

Attached: laffin.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

> checks coinbase twitter

Nope.

>tfw cope posting
>tfw want to see your copes in a few hours when BAT keeps mooning

Attached: 1539003606217.gif (300x296, 1.88M)

just came here to say ouch

Really enjoying the view from up here user.

Have you not been watching that maniac whale dump on it every single time it pumps? I'm happy to ride the actual news pump up for some gains but getting trapped in the high 4000s? kek

That's some serious cope sir. You sell at 4740, you literally could have taken a shit and by the time it was over enjoyed a run up to 4880 (at the moment, who knows if it keeps going higher.

Gains are still gains.... and losing is just... losing.

>tfw counting my gains because I didnt sell and reading your cope posts

Attached: 1523720868376.jpg (950x530, 361K)

Tell that to the guy who sold Victoria's Secret for a million dollars and then threw himself off a bridge.

sorry can't hear cause we're going up so fast

Attached: wegoingup.webm (720x540, 1.61M)

Bat is the golden ticket user. Bless the lord

Attached: images.jpg (216x234, 11K)

Just bought at 4740.

>yes goy here's are internet money for watching our ads
nice

Looking good goys, keep hodling!

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170K)

this is your chance to buy back in you mung. dont waste it

no that happens back at support.... 4450-4500. Never change Jow Forums

This is op watching the gains he's missing

Attached: 1541207162433.gif (200x200, 2.95M)

lmao hows that climb up looking you moron? what an idiot to sell now. right before the coinbase listing

Imagine not buying this at 2k sats

Looking like another failure to break 4900.

LOL keep watching the charts hahahahha

kek OP thought he was smart for a second.

doing great user

Attached: 1522228854010.jpg (3000x2000, 442K)

My body is ready for you Jesus

HAHUAUHAAHAUH AHA UAHU AHUAH AHAH UAHAHA HAHA HAAH AH AHAUA AHUA AHAH AHAHAAH AAHAHAH AHA HA AHAHAH AHA HAAH AHAHAHAAH AHA HAH AH AHAHAH AAH AHAHA AH AHAHAHA AH AHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAH AAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAHAAHAHAHAAA

Attached: 1541401845752.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

Let this be a lesson /biz

Traders are literally the lowest iq on this board. Pajeets can actually form thoughts. Traders are nothing more than gamblers which are some of the lowest tiers of human in any society.

This guy is busy gambling rather than doing fundamental analysis. People hoping for a coinbase pump are also missing the bigger picture.

pic related

Attached: mlbgmf91ew5x.jpg (1634x1096, 129K)

......breathes in.........HAHUAUHAAHAUH AHA UAHU AHUAH AHAH UAHAHA HAHA HAAH AH AHAUA AHUA AHAH AHAHAAH AAHAHAH AHA HA AHAHAH AHA HAAH AHAHAHAAH AHA HAH AH AHAHAH AAH AHAHA AH AHAHAHA AH AHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAH AAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAHAAHAHAHAAA HAHUAUHAAHAUH AHA UAHU AHUAH AHAH UAHAHA HAHA HAAH AH AHAUA AHUA AHAH AHAHAAH AAHAHAH AHA HA AHAHAH AHA HAAH AHAHAHAAH AHA HAH AH AHAHAH AAH AHAHA AH AHAHAHA AH AHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAH AAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAHAAHAHAHAAA HAHUAUHAAHAUH AHA UAHU AHUAH AHAH UAHAHA HAHA HAAH AH AHAUA AHUA AHAH AHAHAAH AAHAHAH AHA HA AHAHAH AHA HAAH AHAHAHAAH AHA HAH AH AHAHAH AAH AHAHA AH AHAHAHA AH AHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAH AAHAHAHA AHAH AHA AHAHAAHAHAHAAA

Attached: 1511336787816.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

HAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE GENIUS. PLEASE NEVER HAVE OFFSPRING

You still here op?

Attached: 1540016541716.png (276x330, 110K)

kekkkkkkk

Attached: shitcoinpepenew-300x300-1.png (300x300, 92K)

This guy

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS OP

GREAT THREAD

I don't even hold BAT but this is fun watching this guy get rekt publicly.

Damn right he is. He's praying to Shivu that there's a godly dump so he can say "I told you so".

Invest in a rope and stool OP.

>posts that don't age well

Attached: 1521319944482.gif (200x200, 2.7M)

I'm at 25 BAT how do I get more? Brave isn't helping

Kneepads

kek OP could have sold the dead cat and still taken decent profits if he just waited

why would you sell now? I guess you hate money

Attached: 1517055206652.gif (220x232, 11K)

thx for your sacrifice

Attached: 1515803520526.png (288x292, 124K)

Bro...

Attached: 1539383605365.jpg (1080x1349, 77K)

Dubs. Nice.

BAT moon time

Attached: 1539926328318.png (250x273, 21K)

OP still breathing?

You should have done what I did. Sell a portion of your stack, locking in some profits so you cannot possibly lose money in the event of a dump. Meanwhile holding a decent position in the event of another moon mission.
>t. bought at 4500, sold 60%(~0.3BTC) at 4950. Hold the rest with stoploss.

F

Attached: PYQsTA1.jpg (1000x847, 191K)

F

OP IS A FAGGOT HAHAHAH

rip OP
gg no re

kek way to go op

it's happening within the hour. going to be a massive dump at 9k sat so go ahead and place your sell orders at 8800 or so

Just passed 5000.

Oh OP, you fool.

Attached: 1540131274380.jpg (1100x1100, 298K)

it'll double from here. trading starts in 45mins. people are pumping now to xfer to (((coinbase))) and sell at the peak, which will be 9500ish

Fuck. 9500ish sounds intense.

What do you plan to do? Sell or hodl?

Attached: 1538832495783.jpg (865x865, 258K)

I'm selling at 8200. this shit is going to crash hard when the (((insiders))) sell their bags at 9ksat. I'm just making sure I'm out before the massacre

is op retarded? did he buy vbucks with bat? He say he can tell but he is just a stupid retard?

so it's going live on coinbase at 648am now. may change as this is fluid but they are worried about the obvious insider trading going on. I'm lowering my sell to 7800sat. Coinbase doesn't want another insider trading cloud so they're rushing. Thank me later

PS. it takes a little time to xfer from binance to cb so i'd expect the pump to be worst around 640est since it takes a little time to get over and everyone is wanting to be sure to be in. Shit is nuts right now

It's a good product though. It could really go very far. They are progressing heavily on their white paper and their whole team is doing AMA on their reddits. They're a really, really good product.

Won't waiting until February or March be better since they then have the new stage of the company set out? It's as guaranteed to pump then as it is now.

If there's a crash but it goes sideways at 6k then that should still be in serious green. If it stays at 6k until end of the first quarter then fuck, that will be a wild pump.

Imagine if that pump is combined with another general crypto pump a la beginning of 2018. Uf. That's a serious c-c-c-c-combo.

Attached: 1541267289584.jpg (640x640, 126K)

you're on point with that but most of us are trying to sell out now at 8k+ and buy back gradually in the coming weeks. I probably can't post anymore until after it happens. We have to go over for the announcement and they said no phones. The insider shit is bad. Freelancer to wtf. good luck bitchers

gay 15 min delay until cb gets their shit sorted. just after 7am or so

tfw I sold half my stack at 3800 :(
..at least I have the other half still

Where will you guys move your profits from BAT? I’m thinking xlm as it’s also rumored to join coinbase

lmfao at traders. you faggots are literally not going to make it. Going to end up selling and fomoing in consistently as BAT goes to $8 over the next year.

Going to literally piss away all the potential gains from poor entries and exits while making the exchange jew and the tax jew richer.

Traders. When will they learn? top kek

I can imagine. Because I bought @ 1550sats.

Soooooooo comfy. Can't wait for 78ksats.

Riding the MFT pump first, then GVT pump. Afterwards I think I'll buy some more NEX and chill for a while.

For real. That might be a good idea, selling and buying back in.

Attached: 1539303947008.jpg (1280x1920, 625K)

How soon are you expecting gvt and mft to pump?

GVT will have another dump first, so just wait that out before you enter. MFT will happen soon (today). Exit both when +20%

You think you want a cute virgin gf until you get one.

Cardano is next. At least that's what Warf St. Whale group has decided. It's a club for hodlers of 1000 or more bitcoin.

You can't want an inexperienced virgin partner and not expect to have to teach and weather that storm.

Generally you also want to make sure she's not an incel but rather a person with integrity and the moral values that come with it.

Attached: 1539386670510.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

Thank you kindly. I've gotten some really good 10-20% calls lately by gentlemen like yourself

Who ever donated 400 sats to me I want to thank you very much.

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-114414.png (480x800, 60K)

lmfao at these whale groups. Its xlm or zcash. More than likely xlm. XLM is good about KYC. If i wasnt all in on BAT and a retarded trade boy, i would be holding xlm for the coinbase listing and fidelity custody solutions.

Crypto retards man.

By trade boy i meant to say that I do not trade.

Trading is a fucking meme. One day these trade anons will learn.

Idgaf what you do kek I'm rich af already. I just drop by to see what you retarded faggot niggers are talking about for a hearty laugh

i wan too fren :(

Lol my sell order was set at 5125.... High on binance was 5123

Same

Im also here trying to help people make it too though. People here are much more likely to take action or listen to advice than normies.

ffs I was going to buy BAT but decided to wait the next day to buy it and I didn't put a buy order because I was too lazy to log into Binance.

Pretty good advice desu

BAT deserves to be in the top 20 marketcap on coinmarketcap. Whether that means the shitcoins ranked 20-30 need to fall, BAT needs to continue climbing, or a mix of both I'm not sure. I just laugh seeing shit like Bitcoin Gold and Vechain valued at almost 2x of BAT's valuation. It's comical to me.

Attached: 328979247.jpg (250x250, 38K)

It should be in the top 5 in my opinion. We could be looking at the makings of one of the next advertising giants considering BAT is not dependent on the brave browser.

n + 1

BAT could be used by 20m people in the brave browser, and overnight firefox could decide to implement the model and suddenly over 200m people are using a new ad model.

Twitter has roughly 70 million users for reference, and a lot of them are bots. Their ad model is also dogshit. They are sitting at a 26B marketcap.

Brave is also growing faster than facebook did. How people are missing this is beyond me. Its just slowly making its way up the coin market cap rankings, and people are only talking about exchange listing pumps.

Crypto investors really are retards.

I hate when I almost perfectly predict prices like that but miss out by a hair difference.

WHEN COINBASS

Once I saw the stats about how fast the browser is growing I realized I fucked up and bought BAT

Its growing that fast while still in beta with minimal advertising which is the interesting part. They might have a $300m advertising war chest with the ugp here soon as well.

Cant ignore the other marketing angles either like twitch,youtube,website,twitter, and reddit donations.

Have a feeling this is going to be shilled very hard very soon. The team moved like $30m the other day to apparently so i think there are big things coming.

Im all in for very good reason. pic related

Attached: facebook growth rate.jpg (650x463, 38K)

This is a great time for big infrastructure players to make big moves, the sideways action allows them an opportunity to put shit in place in a way that does not look like market manipulation. Slowly the market will move up, little by little , then the FOMO explodes. Recognize this, and SELL when it does. Buy back later, you will fatten your crypto stacks AND buy a boat. Don’t be a pillow biting poorfag.

Attached: 1B9293C1-B5E7-4016-9D2B-1124F82F6AF8.jpg (901x749, 109K)

just hold for the next 12 months and get long term gains tax. in the meantime continue your life.

Good morning thread, OP is awake.