Wasn't the Sheik supposed to invest $200M in this?

Wasn't the Sheik supposed to invest $200M in this?

Why is it still so low? Did I get memed?

Attached: jibrel jnt.png (900x500, 34K)

He already did, and you ungrateful faggots dumped on his ass. He's absolutely seething now and will never believe in blockchain ever again

>trusting sand niggers to enrich infidels

He is apparently only providing "liquidity". Which means if someone wants to buy to use JNT he will ensure solvency up to 250M worth of assets. However fucking nobody is tokenizing anything so it doesn't matter.

So is it over? Should I just sell all my JNT and invest in LINK like everyone else did?

I lost 90% of my investment on shitcoins...

You should have always had a Link stack. But regardless there is no point in selling now.

At least it's there if on the off chance something does get tokenized. Maybe Unkle Sheik will feel bad for his nephew and tokenize his sons golden binky for the lulz. This is 80% of my folio

Attached: 1482404373562.jpg (750x494, 35K)

FOR FUCKING LIQUIDITY ONLY.

This whole shitcoin was doomed to fail. The team has no experience in leading a start up nor a fucking company. Their developement strategy are failing from each quarter to quarter and now even from month to month.

7 pilots and only 2 on-track? I am glad that i have reduced my stake in this fucked up project. Nevertheless i feel sorry for Hans.

Did he get banned?

No, but he is investing so much time into this project and once held a fucking fortune of JNT

Ah yes, poor guy. Did he say how much he was holding?

It is well known. But for integrity i wont share them publicly.

Jesus christ Hans we can tell it is you. He never held more than 100K JNT. He loved to larp about alot of shit like holding 10% of all OMG and being a mega whale in several projects.

He is a poor fag.

That's ok Hans I won't prod too much.

Attached: jibrel fin.gif (200x156, 1.9M)

Thanks Stefan for your support. Was a close one

Hey, I'm Stefan.

I see I hit a nerve Hans. You are literal cancer.

Biz was warned about the sheikh and SEED Group for several months. If you're still holding JNT bags now, I doubt anyone will convince you to sell.

Attached: the_sheikh.jpg (640x640, 69K)

gigantic pulsating horse cock

Market bought with 250m$ in May.
"Fucking blockchain. Fucking buzzwords. Why did nobody stop me? 'Yes, sheik, that's a brilliant idea. Yes, sheik, buy those bags.' Those goddamn yes-man.2020 my ass."

He's desparately selling and shorting the fuck out of this shit now.

Have you noticed all these fudders in every fucking thread? Yes, that's him. Who else has the time to post on an anime board 24/7?

the fact is we really dont know shit about whats going on, its kept secret behind smoke and mirrors

Soon moon

>Wasn't the Sheik supposed to invest $200M in this?

he didn't fell for the scam

Attached: ry5tp70rjdt11.jpg (500x594, 57K)

What scam?

The Sheikh has not forsaken us my friend. He is just waiting for the right time.

Inshallah JNT $100 EOY

Attached: 1493430555136.png (1389x1084, 972K)