Are you ready?

I have been in Prague for Devcon4 and got to hang back with some of the multiple core developer teams such as Pegasys, Lighthouse, and Prysmatic Labs to see their Alpha implementations of Ethereum2.0/Serenity. After speaking with these people for long enough after the conference, I really believe 2019 is going to be a very special year for the new upgrade. Check out Vitaliks most recent post about the coming transition: reddit.com/user/vbuterin

Attached: vbuterin.png (974x934, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/buterin-proof-of-stake-ethereum-is-really-no-longer-so-far-away/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was he playing with his dick when he said this?

ETH is a mess

Source:
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/buterin-proof-of-stake-ethereum-is-really-no-longer-so-far-away/

pos doesn't work man, with pow the one with the highest hashrate can't rewrite all history unless he has more hash than ever has been. with pos there is no such limit. anyone gets majority share can do anything and not even a fork saves you.

So you ready for Miners to dump ETH? This is not bullish whatsoever

Satoshi has a great video about why proof of stake is terrible:

youtu.be/WaeC8POzhUE?t=4486

Attached: kick.png (800x1200, 709K)

timestamp 1:14:46

>Jow Forums will never fix the embed links to support time stamps

Attached: demoness.jpg (1219x2700, 916K)

he has a halberd at hand just in case roger ver shows up at his door?

It's to slash the prices of all crypto that doesn't work as cash.

Attached: jumping into water.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Price will go up to 2k once its implemented

Screencap this

i'll put it in my screencap-this-eth compilation

>satoshi
Why this fag don't proofs that he is satoshi by signing a message with satoshis private key?

Because he is a gay fraud and only mouth breathing retards believe him

he'd have half the world's governments down his throat and all of the world's criminals. making the world believe he is faketoshi while proving it only to those who matters is a brilliant move only topped by the fact that he invented a new form of money.

Attached: girlsit.jpg (1134x1500, 121K)

>implying they wouldn't immediately start sucking each others dicks

and of course theoretically you could make validation so that it checks the stakes for pos from the previous block and thus put a time dimension to the stake power change. and this makes replay attacks very hard to accomplish until the majority of shares is acquired from then on it's fair game.

however and this is the important part, it would make validation so costly in case of contention that almost no one could run a fully validating node. with pow you only have one criteria longest valid chain and checking validity is very easy and fast. this turns the entire game upside down validating becoming very expensive and hard. again that leads to centralized services in the end because that is what efficient.

and like is said you can't just change the mining algo and split the coin if a malignant player gets majority. with pos you are stuck with the majority on all forks. it's just stupid.

Absolutely based, why do we hate this guy again?

he makes mean tweets that make feelings go owie

Attached: dj.jpg (2560x1440, 545K)

if eth gets that boost from 15tps to 500tps theyve been talking about that will be major

Together with chainlink mainnet this will maybe even cause the flippening

I don't get the point with ETH. Less than 1000 users daily even use the dapps.
dappradar.com/
dapplist.biz/
Having computers repeat the exact same calculations all over the world isn't groundbreaking. Bitcoin's model of publishing proofs of results make more sense and then those who want to verify it can just repeat the script and check if the results are the same.

Attached: facebooker.jpg (1500x2122, 794K)

There are no useful dApps out yet. We are early.

Lmao how newfag are?

How is babby formed?

Maybe so but doesn't change my opinion expressed in that last sentence.

Attached: love handles.jpg (744x1052, 119K)

Stay poor retard newfag

ETH is a big fat mistake

how girl get pregnant?

Attached: four giants.jpg (1280x720, 128K)