A price drop is the result of a market sell. A price raise is the result of a market buy

A price drop is the result of a market sell. A price raise is the result of a market buy.
What makes people buy at market price, instead at some specific price level?

Attached: 1541277266704.jpg (1280x699, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:the_wyckoff_method
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TA doesn't concern itself with why or who.

It does concern itself with 'why'. Mental states can predict what the collective person is likely to do market-wise.

If you know this then why did you ask for an explenation? You would also know that there's a gazillion reasons you can name as to why people behave like people

Do you lack reading comprehension?
The question is about the 'why'. Why people perform market buy/sell over setting floating orders.

TA does not concern itself with why

It does. It's applied *behavioral* economics

It doesn't, since TA concerns itself with price not the bullshit around it like why people prefer to market buy instead of setting limit orders.

Nice raw, unbacked statement you have there. FOMO is not something TA concerns itself about?

No it doesn't, and if you think it does then you missed the point.

>typical newbie that acts like he knows something
You made no point

I did but you simply can't comprehend and in turn call me a newbie.

XYZ = Whatever Is The Focus ( shitcoin or trend )

A = Society(culture x community) + (communication)

XYZ of a thing based off negative or positive perceptions in humans are echoed in society via variable A where it’s culture is multiplied by the community and amplified by the level of communication an idea spreads across the society where it can spread and depend on changing into positive and thus greed or negative and thus panic.

I wrote a paper about it because this bothered me to. Submitted it to some paper grant publishing when I was 19. Am 20 now. Still no response. But who cares - crypto is my solution.

On mobile pardon the typos - basically the communication is dependent on the technology it has access to and then the community is dependent on how many people listen and thus can reach others - even those boomers not on the internet that read it in a paper or are informed by a zoomer

That's interesting. So your saying that the effects you describe facilitate market sells and buys and not limit orders?

Correct. They wish to enter or leave at any cost ASAP rather than time it. We are unique as we are kind of more capable in different aspects of awareness. But to normies - you buy or sell. That’s it. Limit orders are for us, the big boys, and market makers/shorters

>rather than time it
as if you can time the market lmao

that guy is right, it doesnt concern itself with why the pattern emerges, only that there is a pattern that emerges that can be pathed.
some TA, like elliot wave, has a fundamental principle behind it, but it never makes any sense when applied to markets, so no one bothers.

Its more like looking at the sun and determning the hour, but forgetting the minutes. Atleast in my opinion.

>stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:the_wyckoff_method
Wyckoff cycles are all about reading emotions and motives of people.

Attached: wyckoff.png (159x246, 32K)

So thoughtless normies are the market movement initiators, and the more their movements are anticipated by grizzled traders, the more the movement will be suppressed?

All ta aims to do that. Wyckoff doesnt explain why the cycles exist or that they should even exist