Be me

>be me
>a nigger
>trying to make it in america
how fucked am i Jow Forums?

Attached: 74537658654.jpg (280x300, 53K)

Yeah that stubbornly low IQ of niggers is gonna be a problem I admit.

Are you good as selling stuff? Like Drugs?

unironically sell crack

ive met many successful african americans that were crack dealers

>he fell for the blacks have it bad meme
keep that victim complex going strong, good goy.

must be so hard with everyone pandering to you. fuck off.

Nigs have a great chance in america, they just ruin it for themselves by misunderstanding the world around them and being confident in themselves despite that. That causes people they interact with to be unsure of how they'll act in any given situation and makes them not want to be around them. Remember your place in the broader scale of the world and don't become focused on your own perspective. Work hard, become successful, and move to Africa to be with your own people.

> study moderately hard
> get high degree
> speak without nigger accent and linguo
> dress like white
Be rare nigger and get instant access to high management position because high demand low supply.

You litterally have access to life on easy mode stop whining

do you think niggers can't make it the US because other niggers drag them down and give a bad rep even to the good ones or did you swallow the kike pill and think whitey is out to get you?
If it's the former, stop acting like a nigger.
If it's the latter, you were never meant to make it. Wait for government gibs and live off that.

do you seriously believe some ghetto nigger who dropped out of school at 14 can walk straight into an ivy league college and get a free ride?

You'll be alright. Just pull yourself up by your Timbs

Attached: 1541407523026.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

can any race do that?

kill niggas fuck white bitches and money will cum

Don't drop out of school next time dumb ass ever think of that oh wait you don't think at all because you're a nigger

THIS... Niggers are need @ the top to show the company has strength through diversity

How many bikes have you acquired and how old are you?
If bikes>50 && age

>how fucked am i
No, we are the ones who are fucked for having to live around niggers.

Attached: 1540438513492.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

Quit the blue crip gang join the #67bfc3 snowgang

Attached: image0-1.png (1080x1920, 102K)

All these guys saying America goes easy on blacks have it completely wrong. The US is easily the most racist and dangerous place on the planet for a black man.

That's why you should escape to Africa as soon as you can.

Attached: Blaxit-620x413.jpg (620x413, 39K)

>what is affirmative action the post

you already made it, you were born a BBC

go impregnate white women. literally the purpose of life.

Attached: 1516596621072.jpg (540x720, 164K)

This is a biz section. Im gonna make it on my own merits so can u nigger. Join us and dont moan so much about stupid shit.

Maybe feel a bit bad about how shit your people act like crazy levels of rape and other crimes on white people.

this too

imagine selling crack for seed money
>live frugally and low profile
>don't have anyone working under you
>grind for like 1-2 years until you have $500k
>actually stop (which no one does since it's easy money)
>buy a cash business to launder the money
>put half in ETFs for insurance
>trade crypto and stocks with the rest
>buy LINK
>retire

Attached: 1529802304103.png (554x400, 66K)

>be with your own people

what happens if you absolutely cannot relate to the culture of your "own" country?

Unlikely. But the post office is hiring.

>>grind for like 1-2 years until you have $500k
>>buy LINK
>>retire
how can they fit in 1-2 years before eoy

If you have a halfway decent IQ and can act like a responsible human being, the world is your fucking oyster, user. Apply to good schools and pick a field like STEM or accounting if you're good with math, Marketing if you're not. Learn how to be a proud black activist who acts the fool and blames all your problems on racism. Everybody will be lining up to suck your cock and give you jobs, grants, loans, etc. when you get out. Enjoy your life of wealth, success, and white pussy.

Black people unironically have it easier than any other race in America right now as long as you're not a total piece of shit. Instead of crying about how you're a victim 24/7 like most black people work on being just an even average contributing member of society and you'll be able to have any job you want. Affirmative action is stronger than ever.

>1 post by this id
>all these pajeets replying unironically
>the absolute state of nu-Jow Forums

if youre not larping and are actually a nigger (which im betting 1:1000000000000 against) and you actually post a time stamp with hands, i'll give you $5000 in ETH to buy Chainlink.

i know this is a larp because niggers are not intelligent enough to use Jow Forums, furthermore niggers would never be active users on an image board that was openly racist.

i have a winning percentage in market trading at around 83% and I'm rarely wrong about things.

>there are no actual ethnic niggers on Jow Forums

go back to africa
disgusting baboon

Crack dealers make shot money, it’s the coke dealers selling powder to the crack dealers who cook it that make real money
OP if you aren’t a retard just get a business degree and then go interview at a few progressive places and you will get a job easy, if they turn you down threaten to go to the media for racism. You will get a job 5x easier than a white man so quit your bitching.