I got herpes

from being a homosexual faggot. Now I want to have a girlfriend and wife her like normal non degenerete people do.
How the fuck should I handle this? Do I just say to her on the third date "oh and by the way, I have herpes, and you will get it to if you become my girlfriend."
Am I fucked guys?

Attached: 1540970271393.jpg (227x222, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying females can't detect faggots, especially disease-ridden ones

Attached: girllaugh.jpg (238x212, 11K)

google about the pill that reverses homosexuality. everyone went apeshit when it was accidentally discovered and many articles were foced to be deleted....also tell us how the fuck you got herpes; i am from a medical background..... hepres is hard to catch UNLESS you fucked a hole that had herpes visible on it

>UNLESS you fucked a hole that had herpes visible on it

I think that's why he's a homosexual faggot user. Not just a simple straightforward homosexual.

Your best move is finding a girl with herpes as well but that already lets you know she is unfit for a relationship. As you are OP so really it kind of doesn't matter. Just don't have kids and you guys should be good.

This is interesting. I was fucked by another guy and sucked him off all night. Got som blisters/warts around my dick after. It went away after a month or to I think. I didn't really look closely, I just pretended it was not there and it never happened because I felt like shit. Didn't even get myself tested. Just asumed it was herpes. Is it possible it was something else? I'll check out that pill, but I'm mostly cured now

>these are the kinds of people that give financial advice here

Attached: 1541016910331.jpg (300x400, 28K)

>Is it possible it was something else?

yes very possible. the fact that its around your dick seems a bit weird too. and not on the penis glands

u sure you cured?

Attached: imagefsds.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Kek. That is why this board is dead. Disgusting homosexuals.

What are genital warts

Welcome to the club, 90% of human population have them, including me.

t. Straight fag

Yes buy links sirs. very good for mony. big green dildos sirs.
Hope it pumps so hard I can afford a cure for the slut stamp this disease is

Should I be worried? All the warts are gone so I just asumed I'm cured

It's AIDS, I'm a doctor. Sorry homobrah.

Attached: meme-state-university-sad-pepe-md-lllllllll-dr-pepe-2693335.png (500x552, 96K)

there is a high chance they never come back. humans have something called immune system that most are not aware of. a lot of people with herpes never get them a 2nd time because their immune system suppresses them

kys, men like you do not deserve children.

Thanks fren. I'll check out that immune thing. Sounds really interesting.
But even if the herpes don't come back a 2nd time, I still have the virus and will eventually give it to my future wife, right?

If you even touch somebody without telling them you have herpies, you deserve to die.

Fucking faggot. Who want's to date a faggot with a lethal injection in his balls?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Attached: This day belongs to the Light!.png (514x370, 331K)

Yes. Stupid. How can you not even Google safety about this. Absolutely Degenerate

user, you should tell her right away that you're infested with homo plague. If she loves you, I'm sure she won't mind.

They must be attracted to them then because I quit being gay and do fine with women.

>But even if the herpes don't come back a 2nd time, I still have the virus and will eventually give it to my future wife, right?

if bareback the real world chance is less than 0.5% IF NO SORES ARE VISIBLE on your dick

just a word of warning tho; most women's sex drive is next to 0. you are gonna be very disappointed if you enjoyed the hedonistic life....also most women dont know how to suck a dick

Too late. Better luck next life

3 day dry fasting will kill all traces of the virus, then you won't have to tell her shit

you are lucky OP, the weak immune roastie is yours for the plucking. if you can get used to the sight and texture of her highly compartmentalized albeit disgusting illness you will by all measures have made it as far as the outsider is concerned. even when she inevitably cheats on you the joke was on them. your only challenge is finding her and an american incel token forum is going to yield little.

How did i make sure i don't have herpes?
t. 35 year old wizard

you're currently doing a great job

you might still have herpes. roughly 90% of people are infected, its just that most don't have visible breakouts.
i am being 100% serious when i tell you that most children in elementary school have it already

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex
>Worldwide rates of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 are between 60% and 95% in adults.[4] HSV-1 is usually acquired during childhood.