E book publishing thread

Mfw making 500 usd a month in passive income from writing ebooks and selling them on amazon kindle. Tell me, how fucking comfy is this shit...
any other anons write books and sell them? I think this thread could be some use for people who are starting out, feel free to share your learning resources and published books

Attached: 05252B72-68C9-4366-B80F-09244FD54216.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

What you write white boi?

Also stop biting your nails and fingers. Cut them once a week with a clipper. That shit looks disqusting

Book recommendations? / How to get started doing this?

Books about pretty much everything, fucking gardening , personal finance, investing , etc if you have as many books on sale available and they all differ in quality then you have a better chance of getting $

I cut my fingernails with a clipper, I happened to cut it too short you FAGGOT I don’t bite my nails lmao

I was thinking about it a couple months ago, give us some tips, user!

Not sure if this is exactly what you need, do you need books on writing improvement or how to actually sell them and whatnot

Attached: 42B31978-B956-4E01-A3CB-DC4138447847.jpg (750x892, 100K)

If you are writing a book, the worst thing you can do is rush your writing, in my experience the books that do well are the ones I have worked hardest on and making sure it all makes sense and the formatting is clean, don’t rush, take your time and go over everything you want to write about. I usually make a list and list the prompt for each chapter beforehand so o can reference the notes later, and also you have to brainstorm and be creative in your writing style, ask yourself “why should someone buy this book?” And always keep this in the back of your head when writing to provide originality. If that makes sense, any other anons chime in if they want to

I wrote some shitty erotic books with ~30k words each, picked female name and make around 200 bucks each month without any effort

Currently writing my first real book (fantasy), takes more time but i enjoy writing

What’s the average word count for your ebooks?

Are all these topics you write about hobbies and interests you have? Are you at a high/professional level in said topics or do you just write about something that catch your interest and learn it as you write?

Well those nail cuticles make me fucking puke. If I knew the book I'm reading was written by fingers like that, I'd bin it in seconds

Good advice. Do you focus on things you actually have experience in or other things?

This wouldn't be too hard if you were actually passionate about something.

Given OP's primitive writing style, I guess really everyone could do this if they wanted to.

writing doesn't seem very passive for income. Isn't that a fulltime effort

Attached: 1540340822802.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Same curve as my dick.

Attached: IMG_20181105_151228.jpg (2736x3648, 2.22M)

Post some examples. How shitty are we talking here?

How long did it take for your first succesful book?
How much do you write everyday.
Do you write fiction at all?
What's the rough word count on your books?

>wants to make passive income with zero effort
Let me guess, you’re a neet living with your parents

The real redpill is paying college students to write ebooks for you about their interests. I pay $1 a page.

seems pretty expensive, I can write you a good 200 page story about my interests.

I'll double the investment it in first month sales