Serious question

Is Request Network dead or they are working hard “behind the scenes?

Attached: E79C26BC-BE29-4E60-B881-46DF2383CA02.png (554x554, 6K)

Attached: rektoro.png (1584x879, 320K)

currently, they are working hard changing scenery

Don't worry. In the end everthing will be mozzarella

Serious question, is there anyway I can request my money back?

Just another day at the office of Request Network, Amsterdam

Attached: fifa-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 177K)

They've been tracking fish behind the scenes what more do you want?

Loving the fact that any REQ thread is 99% negative posts about it.

Fucking die already and take AbstractTornado with you, you pos token.

I originally bought in thinking it was a full blown accounting solution with IOT integration, but by the looks of it it's just a dapp to account for your crypto. Which no business fucking needs right now... Bait and switch. Fuck this project. Still holding because fuck it.

insider here. request team is working hard behind the scenes to make a new type of mozzarella. they will then rebrand into food delivery service where you can buy their special mozzarella with req tokens. expect $10 / token by eoy

chan hates req, it's stupid to ask here.

Of course it dead, don't buy it.

They had a trillion dollar idea, they simply could not execute. Dump your bags and move into Link, this one is dead unfortunately. They don’t have gave the skills, expertise, or manpower to make the white paper happen.

why are french people so fucking shit at anything??

We have a good reason for it, great white paper but shit team. Can't tell whether they are incompetent or a scam.

They will dominate the dairy and shellfish/bluefin industry

Government ensures they cant starve, and so they do not need to work.

EOY predictions?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its so fucking true

who doesnt hate req....req is a big reason too me to never trust any ico anymore i only belive in mineables since then... as a store of value the rest is just bullshit nobody will ever use...

$2.60 - $2.95

Hello. There will be two unexpected (in a good way) announcements for the project update on November 13. I am sorry, but I cannot go into detail for obvious reasons. And no, there'll be nothing about Coinbase yet. However, this batch of news will explain the several volume spikes this month. If you haven't sold your REQ, you will be very happy to see the market reaction.

Attached: 1537576083231.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

You got REQd.

this is such a comforting thought

delusional

I will punch you in the face, if you just lie to me

Attached: 1517430300991.jpg (749x500, 112K)