BLIZZARD STOCK FREEFALL

Down 3% already

Oh nononono

Attached: 976E1E45-3352-480B-B019-6AE56475347D.jpg (1200x628, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nbgzy0jRZw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never go full ea mobile

>Never go full ea mobile
Only if you don't want to make money.
Look at the asian market nigga, they are just trying to replicate that gold mine here.

Long Tencent.

You are a fucking idiot

Net ease is tencents competition
The chinks are raging in China because they don’t want this shit.

Tencent has 12% of Blizzard, you animal.

Honestly good time to load up on ATVI. News crashes off of nerds raging out,always get reversed.

buy the dip
blizzard has never once failed with a game theyve launched
i dont see diablo immortal or wc3 reforged being any different
virgins (and misogynists, but they are practically the same thing) are upset they didnt get wc4 or wow classic or some other meme shit
the future is mobile
deal with it

This
There's no consumer base more retarded and fickle as gamers, they're all literally children
The game will release and people will be spending thousands on it like they always do

Already -5%

>BLIZZARD STOCK FREEFALL
why not intel and amd?

5.22% lets go to 10

>the future is mobile
Disgusting.

this. if you think diablo immortal isnt gonna make blizzard a shitton of money, you are deluded. chinese microtransactions addicts > neckbeard's neetbux

Blizz is selling out to the Chink overlords and will never make another interesting game again due to censorship restrictions in China. Gaming in general is getting worse each year..thank god I got to experience the 90's and 00's golden age before it all went to shit

>virgins (and misogynists, but they are practically the same thing)

Attached: 1509166143070.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

Fact : the only good vidya are Dwarf Fortress and Aurora.

unironically preach it broseph

Attached: interpidboomer.jpg (633x640, 90K)

>freefall
>3%
user pls

6%

That's what happens if you hire blue haired wymens as "marketing experts" who don't see a problem with presenting a mobile game to your core audience.

wtf it keeps dipping
how low will it go?

fortnite is fuckin cool
kys grandad

these fucks dont have a single game worth playing, one exception if overwatch if you are desperate

Fact : having contrarian opinions doesn't make you better than anyone

Fact: yes it does

Wow vanilla? Fucking plebs

game is pure trash. go pop another ritalin zooming faggot

This

I feel bad for zoomers growing up with all these shitty games. If WoW classic flops blizzard needs to crash and burn there is really no salvaging what they have become.

Attached: 1525750517330.png (377x346, 79K)

Actually down by more than 20% since last month's open

>virgins (and misogynists, but they are practically the same thing) are upset they didnt get wc4 or wow classic or some other meme shit
What do women have to do with anything?

It willake money on release and blizz drones will some forget, when they start playing shit like vanilla wow

>What do women have to do with anything?
It women fault we are not in the garden...Fuckin had listen to the snake...Since then EVERYTHING is women's fault!

> I don't like this world
its women fault!

just remember its always women's fault!

nah

Seconded, but I agree with what he said. Dark times await, friends.

It's slow as shit. I gave it a try and I swear to God, either play a shooter or play a survival game. The mechanics and design are complete BS. Its better than mobile trash, but that means nothing.

Women usually throw themselves into every social fray to create even more divisiveness and confusion between squabbling parties. Such is the life of an NPC thot.

>misandrist screeching intensifies

Diablo 2 remaster never ever.

Yeah that strategy of completely ignoring your fans worked out great for EA with Battlefront and BFV.

>western game devs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVERY CHARACTER IS EITHER GAY OR A NIGGER IN WESTERN GAMES

Based and redshirted

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>blizzard has never once failed with a game theyve launched
Hots is a failure, failed to compete with Lol and Dota 2.

>virgins (and misogynists, but they are practically the same thing) are upset they didnt get wc4 or wow classic or some other meme shit
Virgins are their playerbase kek, who do you think spend his day playing games for children and teenager well into their 20s? Chad and Stacy? People actually succeeding at life? No, it's fat/skinny virgins with no prospects in anything.

hots was late to the market and is fucking boring.
I find it funny people rally around D3 too. since the launch of D3 was so unbalanced many people quit and laid a stain on that game for years, until now apparently. Blizzard is teetering since SC2 and Diablo3 were failures compared to new IP overwatch

Starcraft OG and Warcraft Rts are great.
And will never not be great. They caught lightning in a bottle and they filled the bottle with shit. End of story

> why not intel and amd?

Well, why should they?

It hit home uh?

this vidya has absolutely gone to shit I havent bought or played anything in 15 years

Diablo 3 made them hundreds of millions and was one of the most hyped releases of all time. Diablo 4 probably would be very similar. Bruh.

/ourguy/ totally btfo BLIZZARD

youtu.be/nbgzy0jRZw0

>Nothing brings a family together like slaying demons
Actual quote by Wyatt Cheng from Blizzcon.