Wakey snakey

wakey snakey

Attached: xlm.png (240x240, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/en/trade/XLM_ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exciting times for XLM. It always pumps with XRP. Both will be listed on Coinbase by EOY.

Are STO's on stellar network gonna spike new mania in 2019 like ICO's 2017?

Attached: 1540505392698.png (800x1147, 1.45M)

fucking stellarfags
your coin is garbage and only exists to give money to niggers

Based nigger here. Say that to my face and see what happens. Anyway I want to thank Stellar, Jed, all my fans, my family of course and even the haters out there, we'all been very blessed y'all helping us out thru these tuff times nomsayin, anyway thank you Jed for the lumens rlly means a lot, anyway peace out y'all and watch it cracker!

Attached: 1539708229418.webm (852x480, 3M)

Xrp only trades in xrp. When your little banking group is isolated with their tokens (security’s), the rest of the world will be transacting in lumens to facilitate the exchanges.

Yes, user, 1.00$ per token in the coming months and even higher from there. This time last year, XLM was #20 in the rankings. 2019 is moon era and we have the rocket ship to make it all the way up.

does stellar not have an eth trading pair?

No because it's not a fucking copy paste erc20 token.

binance.com/en/trade/XLM_ETH retards

Thank you.

lowest volume in the top 10 for the whole 2018. No matter what tech and idea these faggots bring in there will be always someone to copy them and make it better but do an actual marketing and fucking actually sell the coin to the public... because thats the only thing that obviously matter.. not muh fucking tecknology - see XRP

Because endorsements from bill Clinton matter in the big scene of things and not the worldwide capability for transactions involving everyone in real time (not just financial institutions).

Big picture

Big scheme of things**

>imagine missing out on the best bear market large cap because you read Jow Forums

Attached: 1538542213894.jpg (500x500, 15K)

>buying inflationary crypto

Stop selling people your free inflation pool loot you fucking jew.

Just going off the speculation article I read recently on the boards, I have no stake in a pool or anything, but feel free to make unfounded assumptions if it makes you feel better.

You so know low volume in bear market is bullish because noone selling

Its acually best perforimg crypto in bear market you sad ape

Go back to xrp plebit now pajet

Your coin=pays bill and snoop to shill bags
Our coin=buys fucking chain

Hows that for grand scheme of things

Attached: 1532025422819.jpg (1068x1112, 349K)

Xrp and ripple can suck my nuts.

Fuck you.

Linked wrong user sorry fren

Attached: 1540836129298s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

Thanks for the apology, fren.
Now go get your fuckin shine box.

The inflation pool only exists to combat the natural bleeding crypto has from being lost or forgotten about.

Oh yyyyeees

Attached: Stellar-Lumens.jpg (1200x1200, 550K)

Coinbase hates XRP. They will never list it, or if they do it will be in the last batch of crypto they list.

They are institutional partners. KYS

That’s fuckin sexy. People always talking about going to the moon, but only lumens have the space rocket with adjustable seating and heated lumbar support to get us there.

Lul.....

Again, plenty of room in the sandbox for both.

The real kicker is seeing xrp being traded for fiat or some other token using lumens as an intermediary some day. Anything that connects us and moves towards singularity is ultimately a good thing.