Missed the Nerva moon mission?

You only had to listen.

Attached: To the moon!!.jpg (1072x1141, 183K)

Tell us more

Marketcap went from 1 to 2 million in a matter of days. This project is a fork of monero, a privacy coin. What sets this project apart is its intended purpose: to be mineable only by CPU's, making it difficult for mining pools/cartels to centralize its distribution.

Its a golden gem. There is no other project that can only be mined by a solo cpu. Its worth a top 20 mc slot imo. real innovation in the space even though it seems like nothing now its a rail blocks and more.

Euphoria phase on meme bubble chart

>solo cpu mining is gamechandger
>because ehm....ppl cant buy more cpus
>THATS REAL INOVATION
>its 4234234324234% up on tradeogre wich translates to 1 btc of value
>top 20 coin

COIN
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

CMC soon
New exchange soon
2$ soon

Screencapped this. You will be featured in the next Jow Forums bloopers compilation. I hope you are there to witness your fame user.

VerusCoin is a million times better than any of these garbage forks and yet here they are gobbling up tradeogre garbage that has pumped 2000% in a month.

Just like people can buy more GPUs for literally any pow coin ever created?
1 btc? Either you are trolling or you are actually retarded. The volume is at almost $94,000...
Your math is way off and your fud holds no weight.

Get fucked with your shitty copycat coin. Your bags are heavy and no one wants to buy them.

yeah u wrong on this one. You can't economically mine on single CPUS. A farm would have to individually set up each single CPU which they wouldn't and even if they did the popularity and ease of single cpu ming would mean way more people would be mining. Literally Satoshis original plan to be single CPU mining...

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 00.51.11.png (1541x300, 691K)

its 1 btc today moron

>just like people can buy more GPUs for literally any pow coin ever created?

What fucking fud yes you can buy many gpus or many cpus glad you noticed

enlighten me

HOW THE FUCK IS CPU MINING GAMECHADGER AND REAL INOVATION?????

Its same meme dumb shit as "mobilehone mining" or "storage -proof of space mining"

It will go up a little because you poorfags are desperate to find next big thing, than it will crash down and than it dies

Much sooner whit 0 exchandges on way, later if it they pay listing on some chink scam exchandge

Attached: 1512470591518s.jpg (250x196, 9K)

Not even responding to the retard above.
We just hit $2,300,000 market cap in the last few hours!!!

>hundreds of shitcoins get shilled daily on Jow Forums
>hurr durr, you only had to listen

Attached: 1516313041777.jpg (720x707, 66K)

How new are you to eat up this shit?
I know you guys are desperate to hop on next hot thing but dont be deluded

>you can't economically mine on single CPUS
so why would anyone mine it than? Oh wait a sec, you acually can

>A farm would have to individually set up each single CPU which they wouldn't

except they would if there is incentive...and they fucking can

>and even if they did the popularity and ease of single cpu ming would mean way more people would be mining

thats EXACT same shit as gpu mining situation today

You know 1 thing that is one thing that's unique for single cpu mining?
Malware and webexploits
Thats fucking it and if you guys can abuse it than kudos to you

>literally Satoshis original plan to be single CPU mining

OH CMON!!!

I give up its SATOSHIS ORIGINA VISION

BCAHSIES CARE NEW CONTENDER IS IN TOWN

Attached: 1540315971204s.jpg (250x140, 3K)

This guy is obviously triggered by this coin for some reason. My guess is he missed out. His posts are now saved for future rekt threads.

Cant u read. Its not cpu mining only which can be bypassed and is. Its SINGLE CPU MINING U BRAINLET.

Tell me one other project that does this...just one dick.

Redpill me
Too late to mine?

Allmost fomoed in but based user saved me

Satoshis original vision was to much for me desu

>You can't economically mine on single CPUS.
Quite an oxymoron statement there, if it was not economically to mine it there would be no interest to mine it since people don't like to piss away their money. 99% of the CPU's mining nerva right now does it because they make money for it, otherwise they would be mining something else.

>A farm would have to individually set up each single CPU which they wouldn't
That's literally how the first bitcoin farms where operated and it worked out just fine for most of them and they made huge profits

>and even if they did the popularity and ease of single cpu ming would mean way more people would be mining.
no, people would not fucking bother to mine with 200hs since that would take years to solve a block if a couple of farms started up an operation. A single Xeon E5-2660 gets 4500hs (yes, i have tried mining nerva with it), now imagine a farm with 2000 of those

Like you cold mine wtc whit 1 gpu to make it 'fair'

Exploit san hacks for gpu farms 2 days after mining started

U really have no idea how any of this shit works

Explains your resentment towards Nerva

Not at all. And any ol computer will do. Obviously, the better the cpu, the better the hashrate.

>Redpill me
Modified cryptonight that switches its algo every block in an unpredictable manner (incorporates the hashes of multiple previous blocks as a salt to determine the algo change) thus absolutely and irrevocably BTFO’ing ASICs, and possibly FPGA’s as well. GPU resistant obviously, due to modifications to the scratchpad.

>Too late to mine?
Go for it, but with the current state of the solo mining, don’t expect to find more than maybe a block per week or longer unless you have multiple Ryzen rigs, or a server farm. I’m honestly thinking of just buying more myself, only mined 500 so far

Could you theoretically set up a CPU farm to mine Nerva? Yes, but the average person is not going to buy multiple CPUs for one coin.
Can you set up GPU farms to mine most other coins? Yes
Does it matter? No

>His posts are now saved for future rekt threads

Future rekt threads of this kind will never happen. Your posts are, however, ready for present desperation threads.

Having a solo CPU mining as the main feature when everyone tries to ditch mining altogether is beyond retarded. The only potential this piece of shit has is to waste gigantic amount of energy if it ever manages to grow over this obvious PnD spike.

god damnit and im over here on trade ogre with fucking bags of SUQA? suqa deez fucking nuts fuck off

I dont think they arguing you can make money in this dumb market.

Just that idea is stupid desu

Oh look, another rekt faggot. Go back to your masternodes and useless ERC20 tokens.

>when everyone tries to ditch mining altogether
proof of soi boi detected

Attached: 1507659047070.png (408x450, 15K)

Wow.

True state of nervians

kek

Don't worry same here, fuck life

HERE COMES THE SELL TRAIN CHOO-CHOO

Attached: 1540679499255.gif (364x339, 768K)

Where in the fuck do I buy this shitcoin

>coin is up 395.3% last 14 days in a otherwise really bearish market
>where do i buy?!?
yeah.. never change biz.. never change

Attached: 1538692580883.jpg (581x593, 84K)

>yeah.. never change biz.. never change
>all of biz goes all in on chainlink at the top of every. single. fucking. pump.
and its a good thing

i never bought a single chainlink in my life and i called the end of the Nerva p&d at exactly 11/05/18(Mon)19:11:18 (Central European Time) in my post
you could consider me a god.

>This project is a fork of monero
It' a fork of Masari.

Attached: 15677382233.png (490x440, 39K)

I'll consider you a retard. It just reached 3010 sats.
This won't go up forever though, expect a dip before another pump, just like last month. The floor is getting higher each time though..

Thanks for the correction user.

Masari is yet to pump, just saying

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Anon... I....jpg (1066x1122, 188K)

Masari has pumped before user, it was $3 or something at one point. It will pump again early next year though.

Jesus...

Christ alive.

I want to swing trade my small stack so bad, but seeing this shit reminds me that I KNOW I’ll get rekt

Kek, I took some profits but I'm not touching my stack for a while now...

IT IS going to dump user. But we will keep seeing higher floors like the other user said. Wait it out, get a feel for it and sell/buy accordingly. I don't wanna create a bunch of taxable events so im going to hodl.

itt babys first pnd, pic related is what your future looks like

Attached: plzbuysirs.jpg (1823x737, 197K)

some schmuck bought for 1.5 btc a while ago and pushed the price to 4500 sats. just wait until some one wants to sell for 1.5 btc and the price will drop to 2000

It's a matter of time until they get a security declaration and then listed at Bittrex.

>comparing Nerva to ChainCoin
The fucking state of biz...

chaincoin is more decentralized then Nerva. prove me wrong.

>that volume though

Attached: KEK.jpg (600x600, 296K)

Are you actually trying to argue that chc is a better project? Chaincoin was ababdoned by the devs before a pnd group even got hold of it.. Nerva is still being actively developed.

PUSHING 5000 SATS GOOD LORD

NEXT RAIBLOCKS, CHECK EM

24 hour volume of $172,745

I bought 150 XNV with loose crypto change a few months ago, another moon mission 99.9% missed

Attached: 1541262109101.jpg (1021x788, 126K)

>Are you actually trying to argue that chc is a better project?
no. i clearly just stated that its more decentralized then Nerva with or without devs, the chain in it self is still more decentralized then Nerva.

If it goes above 1 dollar without a massive dump I'm gonna regret not throwing more Bitcoin at it. I already made a good profit but I'm waiting for the dump.

waiting for the price to correct itself

It should do eventually. Expect a higher entry than last time though..

Thank you Nerva shills I'm a poorfag McDonald's worker with a 10k portfolio from 1k now thanks to nerva

Nice, happy for you fren. Hold onto that Nerva