We are moving the price of LINK down

Target is $0.35 by EOY. We dislike the community of cult worshippers and fools with no regard for reality. Reality is, Sergey has constructed a scam and prods you all along without you knowing it. Think it's a coincidence he wears the same shirt publicly? He knows of the cult he created, and how he ripped all of you off in that ICO. People bought up to $1.20 and a year later are still underwater.

My team is coordinating these dumps, we will make the non believers suffer. You didn't listen to me. Watch as we burn your baby down.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Why don't you call the "dump" beforehand specifically to the day or hour to prove it at least once? As is you sound like a nasty little pajeet who watches the charts all day because you don't do anything of note.

I would unironically be delighted. Buys are set from 35 cent and down

kek keep watching these dumps motherfuckers. Fuck Sergey and fuck the poo poo bagholders that keep spamming this shit on biz

Happening for the last hour or two, keep watching

Fuck off delphi

I don't want to buy above $.40 so this would be pretty cool, sadly it's a LARP

Yeah because people who dump on others tell them before they do it so no one buys. There sure is a lot of Link FUD lately. Sorry boys but youre not getting my bags cheap.

You are the saddest larper on biz. At least post some proof for once in your sad life.

>my team is coordinating these dumps

How many linkies do you have that you're able to dump the price, without an attempt to accumulate, when you supposedly have so much hate for the project?

Attached: 424eb5_b095d61637f34b6dac7762da0e8d0659_mv2.jpg (500x335, 54K)

>selling link after devcon

you claimed your team sold all their link at 60 cents before. So which is it?

Someone on the team was able to procure 8.3 million LINK from a third party for a cheap price, and we are using this LINK to slowly beat down the market's pricing. It's easy and we've done it with at least 30 other alts, but this is the most fun

>accumulate 8.3m link at a price cheaper than market price from some generous user who just doesn't care about his investment
>drive the price down out of spite for biz and Sirgay
>??
>profit

Seems legit. Great thread.

>relentlessly fuds link
>calls it a worthless shitcoin
>”we have millions of link we will dump on you now!”

At least be consistent about your fud. Please dump and don’t buy back ever so you can be logically consistent about your position

You didnt think any of this LARP through. 3/10

your larps are always pathetic but this one is especially sad.

Link's best chance is having a pump somehow like Ethereum did. But Ethereum only has pumped because of idiots buying cryptocurrencies that don't understand them. Chainlink only has any value because of idiots buying that don't understand smart contracts and oracles.

Has UncleOldfag given up already? Please don't go, I'm really interested to hear more about your "team's" gameplan.

The saddest user I've ever encountered, why do you have no life?

Literally lolled out loud. 100 LINK this larper is some 18 year old with a massive superiority complex and shit academic results because "he's too smart".

This, fuck you uncle oldfag you’re pathetic and proofless

I think he was abused by his actual uncle when he was younger. Fudding link on an anonymous image board gives him some feel of control, thus helping him cope with the memories of his uncle taking control of his asshole.

Imagine being such a sad insufferable (and ugly) shit that you spend time LARPing on a fart fetish forum about a crypto currency.