Time for Chainlink hopium thread

Time for Chainlink hopium thread.

Openlaw partnership is huge as Rocket Lawyer a global leader in digital legal services will be leveraging the Openlaw protocol. Powerful technology coalition brings patent-pending Rocket Wallet™ service to millions of digital contracts world-wide using Ethereum blockchain technology.

As one of the fastest growing digital contract platforms in the world, Rocket Lawyer has led the growing mainstream adoption of cloud-based legal agreements by millions of people and businesses. As a result, every year, millions of legal documents are created, signed or stored, yet, key elements of the process, especially related to contract performance and dispute resolution, remain to be optimized.

globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/09/05/1565713/0/en/Rocket-Lawyer-and-ConsenSys-Partner-to-Fast-Track-Launch-of-Secure-Blockchain-enabled-Legal-Contracts.html

Why this is not talked so much? Go live is 2019 Q1-2.

Attached: 1534921698907.gif (480x202, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

whycardano.com/interoperability
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This user gets it. Do you?

Attached: 1518296246898.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Some user bought 1MM at ICO and just dumped 100k.
It is ogre for Link !

Attached: 1529677574941.png (597x797, 897K)

It's literally dumping right now. An ICO buyer is starting to dump his bags.

Attached: 1541436449710.jpg (1530x373, 185K)

thanks just bought 125k

Heh !
It is dumping bigly though

Attached: 1541241936272.gif (978x478, 314K)

Nice fud. You had 1 year to acculmate. You are just poor. Accept that.

Attached: image0-1.jpg (992x482, 99K)

Bought in Feb.
Will sodl today.
Enough of the pain

Do the fud fags claiming that it's dumping forget that everyone can just go look at the charts to verify for themselves? How can lying about price action be a viable fud strategy?

Attached: 1541357850026.jpg (448x615, 78K)

All in on link but i dont need another hopi thread, every one of these partnershipa are 'huge' but yet the price of a linky is 49c and dropping. I think what yoy really mean is there is a huge POTENTIAL, thats its....nothing more. I guess it gives me more time to accumulate but damn am i getting tired...i almost feel like the price is going to be super low until mainnet makes it naturally rise, so until than my frens

>snnnnort
Oh yeah, baby. FUCK yeah. Love that hopium. Got any more? Cmon man I need more.

It's exhausting constantly seeing people tout Chainlink as a solution for everything. Chainlink won't be used for PSD2 compliance, there is no evidence suggesting it will be. I'm still waiting for anyone to post evidence of there being vulnerability in any oracles.

Has anyone noticed how Chainlink is only partnered with "Academic" endeavors like OpenLaw and Accord (aside from a proof of concept). Do you really think a bunch of multibillion dollar tech companies wouldn't be chomping at the bit to get this tech? Do you really think they wouldn't have horded tokens long ago if this platform was SO necessary and needed?

Why do you faggots want the price to go up based off of hopium? If you really believe in the project, why don’t you let the price dump patiently accumulate?

Make some better fud dude lmao
>psd2 compliant
>says it wont be used for psd2

Why would they horde tokens if they plan on using the network to increase the security of their smart contracts? Hording tokens then dumping them on the market doesn’t really do much in the way of helping a network designed for security to retain legitimacy.

>dumping right before singularity

Kek I almost feel bad for this impatient fuck

Like really...just use your brain and think if you want to come up with good fud. You really think companies are going to buy ChainLink tokens in order to use the oracle network and be like “we got so many for cheap now we can pay for the network for so many smart contracts!” Do you even know what the tokens are for? Just use your brain hombre.

what?

Attached: -pal-1181-chain-link-1118 -wift-0-chase-hain-30072066.png (500x379, 110K)

Attached: 3.jpg (602x275, 45K)

I heard the same "mainnet is right around the corner" phrase in February.

Check pivotal tracker and now shut the fuck up this FUD.

I even heard it before SIBOS, they were just supposed to update the code to Golang, kek

Is chainlink an API? I read this fud on discord and now I'm scared that chainlink is only an API. The fudders are getting smarter jesus I've never had my confidence in link shaken before.

Don't listen to yourself u clearly dont know anything. It's not just an API

link is going to dump hard in the next hour
anyone still holding bags they bought at 7k or above should sell
huur duur fud, nah fuck off market newbies

i think it is just an api tho. how can you say otherwise?

whycardano.com/interoperability

Who owns Town Crier again?

An institutional event where people accumulate from 30 to 57 cents and now people are being shaken out by weak fud like "chainlink is an API"

do you even know what an API is you fucking idiot? how the fuck did you put on a shirt this morning dumbass.

Duuuh it is a api doe, how did u not knoew dat. Chanlenk is just a russian api scam, shilled by leenocunim

Was it only one guy that sold 150K and caused this dip?

Chainlink

Attached: image0.jpg (1042x586, 92K)

Oh well there loss. Hope that $50k was worth losing out on $100mm eoy.

>litterly
>dumpunf
>mfw

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-170051.jpg (1440x2466, 373K)

Checked.

Attached: 1541124009584.png (233x443, 259K)

I looked into chainlink and I'm not long-term bullish. I have traded it a little, ridden some pumps, my current position is zero.
The chainlink token does not have a good value proposition. Utility tokens are a fairly transparent attempt to escape SEC regulation, and almost all rely on economic fairytales. Chanlink assumes people or companies will want to buy and hold large amounts of a volatile token, but it totally fails to incentivise this. When a smart contract can buy and use a currency in the same transaction, the money velocity goes to infinity and the transactional use case does not hold water.
The "staking" use case assumes that huge amounts of real world value will be used to secure oracle requests, which are perhaps the worst example of a transaction to prop up a staking currency since they are many and low value. Only the tiny cost of each individual request need be covered. Since holding a volatile token has a large implied cost, those who offset their stakes with short positions or other hedging can offer larger stakes and lower fees, outcompeting those who do not. The pool of staked link will therefore be almost entirely matched by hedging positions.
This all assumes that chainlink does become the dominant oracle provider, which is by no means a sure thing, with competitors and other options (most likely data providers signing data directly) real threats to their model.
Oh, and the team holds most of the supply, there's a billion tokens, and an offputting cultish atmosphere. $1000 started as a joke and is now apparently being taken seriously by a fervent cadre of link acolytes. It's a great window into the sunk cost fallacy and economic illiteracy.

>almost all shitcoins pump
>so does LINK
>linktards think they invented the telephone
>revolutionairy ERC token
gas yourself retards

This dude thinks it’s november 2017 lmao
>here’s a #tbt for your newfag ass

Attached: CAC1C019-8EB9-446C-8E4F-77C69A74FE59.jpg (680x717, 146K)

>how the fuck did you put on a shirt this morning dumbass.
i may steal this one in the future kek

It’s literally going to handle down a bit then shoot up. That is a classic cup and handle.

In case you people are retarded.

Attached: 2C1C5078-F592-4BDB-9D9D-AD29A640710B.jpg (1125x1370, 537K)

You’re using nigger tier TA patterns, and we’re retarded?

Anyone who says “classic cup and handle” has been looking at crypto charts for less than three months. It’s funny because you think it makes you look like you know what you’re talking about, but it actually makes you look like a nigger.

Let’s start looking for bull pennants! Maybe we can get really fancy and do some RSI and moving averages! Ichimoku! Upvote my TA!