Are Jews white?

Is Jew a race or not? If they're not white, what are they?
>in b4 fuck of to pol

Attached: 8c93eb60a8da53ceb91b0a707cc1f3cc31489f2a22f3359df7040e8949620db8.jpg (177x255, 16K)

are desert people usually white?

This one is easy, user... They are SHIT

Fuck off

fuck off theyre not white, dont categorize cockroaches with the superior genes of the white Caucasian europeans who hold the greatest genes of all living beings.

ARK

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541434829981.jpg (500x332, 27K)

Hello, fellow caucasian!

Howdy-do neighbourinho. Out for a stroll-diddly-ididly today, hbu?

50% white, 50% hebrew. Many US-jews are intermarried, so closer to 75% white and 25% heeb. The variation in degrees of heeb genes can make it harder to identify. You can have 90% whites call themselves Jews, or 75% heebs call themselves jew.

How do you do my fellow hyborean brothers?

enjoying my land allmost free of jews, chinks and niggers. cheers! have a great day

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 50K)

Seriously, fuck off to pol

Fuck. Off. This is a blue board.

they're the human race's equivalent of a shitcoin

Can you fuck off back to the oven instead?

What does this have to do with chainlink

jews are 100% not White and they do not think they are White. The only time kikes say they are White is when they shapeshift and pretend to be my fellow White man to guilt trip me into protecting rights of their fellow subhuman.

kill all jews

Attached: 1533486759342.jpg (1200x928, 183K)

Even if some of them may look white, they are under no circumstances white.

fuck off into this oven where you belong moshi

Attached: crematorium.jpg (700x537, 91K)

MKHALEIM SHABAT LO YAHUDI

(yes, biz, I learned hebrew for the lulz)

MKHALEIM SHABAT LO YAHUDI
EESHO'A MSHIKO HAMMELEK ISRAEL
HAMMELEK L' OLAM VA'AD

ZIKKOR ATH HA YWM HA SHABBAT, LQDOSHA. SHIRU LADONAI KADASH SHIRA. SHIRU LADONAI KOL HARETZ. V KOL HA GOYIM SHIRA HASHER EESHOA MSHIKO HU HAMMELEK BNEI ADAM

IESOUS CRISTOS ASHER HOZETIKA ME AREZ MIZRAIM HU HASHEM YAVE

>allmost
look at your retard-tier grasp of the english language, lmao@urlife

I don't fucking speak english, ben ha zona echad

Not Jow Forums related, and who has time to worry about this shit anyway. Not gonna /makeit/

gavari sa mnoi paruski bliat, qallam al a3rabiyya, amar b ivrit, parlami in italiano, ablame en espanol, baat mein ho k HIND karne ke liye! urdu karne! parlez avec moi en francais, ben zona yehudi kelev ben kelevim kofferim

god damn, it feels great being white!