Why is Chainlink so bullish?

I mean there is no working product, actually 2 man team, token has no value, sergey is a known exit scammer. Its surging in coin ranking and there is no end in sight. Should i just invest despite of these things?

Attached: 7478ACD9-66DC-4463-BFF7-CDCC960E4122.jpg (640x672, 220K)

No. Buy Mobius sir.

>bullish
It’s literally entering a decade long bear trend. It will be anally raped by a bear for at LEAST 10 years. This is what the TA is saying. Look up “evening star formation” you plebe.

>Falling for memes

Chainlink is a way to siphon money out of newfags hands

Is there a whole pajeet cubicle farm you got on fiverr making fud threads? Because i haven't sold a single token, it's just white noise. Or brown noise, more accurately. You're wasting your money and time.

chainlink is just shill material

Anytime you see high volume pumping and low volume dumping you should immediately but in with everything you have. Solid gem.

Its an organised pump and dump

That's actually bearish for Chainlink. Look at the hourly. Bearish divergence and the 200MA overlaps with the weekly MACD. We can even see a bearish hammer on the daily today.

Prob the most complex scam they have come up yet

hey retard, Sergey has been in the crypto space for a while.. he speaks at the most autistic global confrences about crypto known to man (Sibos) because they know that Link actually has revolutionary technology. They dont invite shitcoins to speak at the conferences, only Link.. that should tell you something

but your brain probably cant fathom what a decentralized oracle is or what it does, and why its even important

>thinking Link is just some shitcoin

its one of the only good fundemental coins with a use-case in this shitcoin market.

get woke or stay broke

Attached: 1F725CF7-4003-4A56-ACA2-21211F8716EB.jpg (2000x1333, 256K)

because this is the best crypto project

It's an incredible idea when you read up on it. If you know what "Oracles" are, and you know the Chainlink is the best Oracle project so far in the space, then you realize the potential of LINK.

That being said, the "no working product" and 2 man team thing do seem pretty accurate to me. I realize there are more than 2 people working on this, but it does seem to be a relatively small team and Sergey did quit his last project without an end product. It's definitely a gamble in a lot of ways, but the idea of a mostly decentralized Oracle is huge and the fact that if Cryptocurrency and blockchain does mature, there will be a desperate need for off-chain interactions... That makes me want to become a Stinky Linky. At the moment I own 0 LINK.

That's just immediately 100k

When would you say is a good time to invest?

Up to $10USD.

That all depends on how long you're planning on holding, how patient you are with the project etc. Also I'm by no means an expert on LINK, there are many others on this board that could give better advice on that.

i have 90% in LINK, and right now its looking very bad on the charts.

This will soon drop back to $0.35-0.40, im fine tho as my average buy in is at $0.20

I'm just not sure what the point of this thread is.

To pass time by fudding and shilling. You can already see the marines from the way they type their fuds. Heck last time I saw(by the way they type) a no linker was in July I think.

what price do you think it will achieve? i know theres a lot of movin pieces in play, but state your gut feeling figure.

200-300 USD by 2020

>It's an incredible idea when you read up on it.

and then you read that there is no working product and the creator has no programming backround. anyone who doesnt dump before mainnet release must hate money.

We continuing the pump in dec