Poopoo pee pee...skycoin sucks!!!

FREE FALL FREE FALLLLLLL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 11.25.21 AM.png (946x659, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa, fire sale.

no u

Attached: gettingshitdone.jpg (800x600, 92K)

>he genuinely thinks posting photos of amateur hour scam hardware is proof it’s a good investment

It’s gonna get a lot cheaper fren. A lot.

Finally gave up on this stinkcoin yesterday. Glad I got out before yet another dip.

Probably. The market is silly right now, isn't it?

Attached: IMG_20181102_123014_134.jpg (1280x773, 173K)

Not really. It’s only shitcoins that are dumping hard

This tells you everything you need to know about the state of the market.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 1.56.51 PM.jpg (1880x120, 25K)

Tron is unironically less of a scam than Skycoin. And tron is shit

Shh, all in due time, my child.

Attached: 1541283478480-c8f2c35e-2049-455d-852b-15e581d6d983.png (2304x1818, 797K)

Skycoin is more than about tech. Yes we know the meshnet is going to be shit when it first launches, have a medal faggot
What the fuck are you expecting? 1Gbs up and downstream with 100% uptime this time next year? Grow a brain faggot.

Bitcoin is shit and hasn't changed for 7 years because every single cent from bitcoins price increase is extracted by miners, speculators, and scammers. Every single dollar goes to consumption - extracted from the host like a bunch of parasites - instead of investment back into the network.

If Bitcoin took 1% of its 100 billion market cap and put it into crypto projects and infrastructure, the results would easily offset the money spent by an order of magnitude. But instead the money is siphoned off by leeches and none of the money from Bitcoin's rise goes to anything for crypto adoption.

Bitcoin is an example of the free rider problem. The people with millions of dollars in Bitcoin are having yacht coke parties and scammers like Roger Ver and CSW create BCASH and other scam projects to extract even more money and leech from the host like a parasite. Meanwhile, projects that could improve the Bitcoin network and increase usability (and thus increase the market cap by hundreds of billions of dollars) cannot even raise $20,000. Even in Oct 2018, the bible basher Luke can't get funding for his work and has to take a day job: twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264

Skycoin is set up to have the coin intrinsically tied to a useful resource: bandwidth in an uncensorable P2P internet. The demand for this is going to grow. Since the coin is tied to providing a useful service/resource, Skyminers are incentivized to continually improve their quality and service to earn more SKY, meaning that at least some of the money from any price rise on SKY will go back into the network to continually improve it

All Skycoin has to do is provide an POC to get the project off the ground, the rest will take care of itself.

fuck you and fuck sudo and synth you fucking useless cunts can't operate a project and need to partner with chinese scam artists like jane fuck fuck fuck useless fucks FUCK YOU

Going full Lehman Brothers. Got burned with ODN and more recently PRL.

>only shitcoins that are dumping hard
>tron looking to reenter top 10
>tron is shit
You fucked up by not supporting tron in your second post. Everything you say is invalid now. Change your ip and try again.

>thinkingemoji.jpg

Attached: 91F5FC4C-5C81-4709-B250-C167C239B848.jpg (750x933, 255K)

This is what coins that aren’t shit look like. Most coins that dumped hard over the last six months are never going to recover. Skycoin is one of them.

Attached: 9B4067B5-0266-4D98-BCF2-63365324E68D.jpg (740x931, 248K)

no no no no noooooooooooooooooooo

You can tel yourself sky is a long term hold and you’re in it for the tech all you want. The fact is the markets rejected it cos it’s a blatant scam. McAfee was the final nail in the coffin. And the funniest part is people are posting him shilling Sky as of that’s something to be proud of.

Compare to your shitcoin chart. What difference do you notice?

Attached: 1A41855A-28DE-4BF7-9DBC-6B20289B425E.jpg (750x905, 252K)

skyfags on suicide watch. Dont say you werent warned idiots

>but .. but muh super special (unimplemented) consensus algorithm!!
>muh ... muh ... smart abbreviations everywhere!

You're an idiot if you are buying high and selling low.

>muh team that dumped on us once already that is doing it again trying to drum up buys with all these fucking pajeets spamming

It's called getting out while you can because you mistakenly bought a scam

>worthless shitcoins are going to recover
you funny

what a load of dogshit
luke jr is a retard

just a healthy correction.

Attached: delusion.png (702x470, 13K)

That what I noticed comparing it to my other alt coins.

These threads are being made to attack Skycoin.
I made money on Sky already, took some profit above 200k sats. Reloaded on the way down. Make sure to take profit on your shitcoins also.

>change your ip and try again
Oh look someone knows what an IP address is!

>these threads

This is unironically the first thread I’ve seen attacking it. Every other Skycoin thread recently has been shilling it.

>shilling it
>when multiple Skycoin threads every day show up on Jow Forums
>but only when there is a group of skyfud discord pajeets ready to jump in and attack

Skycoin is unironically a good buy here. I personally wouldn't, because the devs have shown they are willing to crash it to zero with no fucks.
But, depending on your risk appetite....

Multiple threads appear shilling it. The people that fud it are mainly former bagholders like me who were lucky enough to wake up after only a 20% loss and market sell. Your coin is shit. No one cares enough about your scam to pay fudders. If you genuinely think that you’re delusional.

>calling me delusional
buy high, sell low

Considering the alternative is to watch it go to zero im happy with that. Also I bought low watched it moon didn’t sel then watched it dump hard.

In 2008 the biggest socioeconomic issue was money printing by the banks

In 2018 the biggest socioeconomic issue is data privacy and censorship of the internet

If you can’t join the dots then no one can help you

All Skycoin has to do is get the project off the ground. If the antennas or miners are pajeet tier right now it doesn’t matter: it’s software defined networking. The real backbone of this network will be developed by the miners over several years

The software is literally vapourware though

No consensus
Not open source
Coins are all premined

Wait a few months then

>
>The software is literally vapourware though
>No consensus
>Not open source
>Coins are all premined
Glad it isn't opensource idiot...means they aren't dumb asses trying to have everyones opinion on it.
projects that aren't open source are more serious and not so liberal sjw cucks like the ones that do so

>believing what they say
It is open source, there is a consensus, the ledger is secure, just not decentralized yet. having max supply exist at the genesis block is better than to have mining cartels end up controlling the entire supply.