Have you invested in Atheism yet?

Attached: main-qimg-1997966d7730d3e3fc57d0b8a9879bba-c.jpg (481x348, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywTljZW87dI&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying agnostics aren't more common

Agnostic = Smart enough to know we aren't the result of random chaotic events.

Atheist = Dumb enough to assume anything and believe in nothing.

Agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive, you absolute moron. Not to mention your definitions are wrong and made up.

t. agnostic atheist

I'm all in

agnoatheists are just out of sync with the society that envelops them. People usually don't give a shit about religion, but it is useful to them in multiple facets of their life.
Not that autists would be able to see this.

Dumb post. We're the result of the right conditions + millions of years of evolution but that doesn't necessarily mean there is an omnipotent "god" looking down on us and pulling the strings.

Okay 80 IQ Nigger

Not an argument. Stop projecting your IQ and race on others, it's not nice.

How do I profit off this?
Elect politician who will tax churches

Religion is very useful if you're a pedo that likes to rape little boys or you like to scam rural idiots out of their money under the guise of having some secret connection to "god"

Jesuschrist read a book or fuck off to your board fag

>number of atheists went up 8-fold since the 50s
>every aspect of society went to shit
wew its almost as if theres a correlation here

Yes they are, you can't just flip flop between atheism and agnosticism when you can't answer something. Everyone technically is agnostic.

how do you fucks not know that agnostic is a lack of certainty on a position of a topic and atheism is not believing in a god.

nice projection there. kys pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=ywTljZW87dI&t=3s

Those numbers will be insignificant soon.

Attached: christianity-in-china_final.jpg (1097x726, 57K)

I am an atheist and I am busy shorting atheism. 90% of them are retarded leftists who just shit on christians and think that makes them uber smart.

Atheism is a form of subversion. Faith does not follow logic. If you feel that god is with you; it really has a positive effect on people.

This, all sides have retarded opinions, people should learn not to give a shit about such things.

Yes, retarded atheists don't realize this. I may not believe in a god, but I can not deny that it helps a lot of people. In fact I would say some people need religion and if they don't have it they will just create secular versions. If you think about it that perfectly explains how dogmatic some non-believers are about communism or SocJus ideologies.

Looks bubbly to me senpai