Do you really think this isn't going up?

Everything you've ever heard about COSS is actually true about NEX. They have a real team, you're virtually assured this isn't a scam. It has the potential to be a multi billion dollar project.

But, forget all that. Do you really think it isn't going higher than $2? It's sitting at a $50 mill Mcap. If it reaches Kucoin's cap, it'll be $4 a share. If it reaches Ontology's it will be around $14 per share. Ontology spiked to a billion in the middle of this shit market and nobody even knows what it does. That would put NEX at $40 per token. Pretty nice range of potential gains when starting at $2.

There are plenty of reasons to hold NEX long term, but, you're looking at a 5x - 20x in the middle of a bear market. Biz should be jumping all over this. Hearing about things like this is why you come here.

Attached: NEX.jpg (1600x609, 41K)

Problem is that there aren't enough coins sold on the current exchanges to buy a decent chunk. I'll wait for a proper exchange to list them first.

Here's the winning game plan:

>Buy a stack right now.
Wait until they announce a major exchange. Watch the pump, sell the top. When NEX lists on the new exchange, watch the dump and buy the bottom. Come on here and smirk when you read all the pink wojaks about everyone who lost when the fomo'd in near the top. This should happen before the end of year.

>Keep an eye out for rumors of announcement with major banks facilitating fiat gateways.
Again, sell this pump. You'll read about NEX on /biz during this pump, people will be buying stacks and you're selling it to them. They'll be talking about how many jets they're going to buy with their dividends. AFter the news is officially released, the inevitable dump happens. You read the pink wojacks, you buy the bottom.

>Between now and Q2 of next year mainnet goes live with trading.
There will be a pump prior to this. Sell the day before mainnet goes live, as it will dump again when it goes live.

At this point, you can stick with NEX for the long term; or you walk away. But there's three imbeded pumps coming with NEX, not to mention the organic growth that should push this to $4 a coin in the next few weeks, and that's plenty of growth to warrant buying a stack. None of the aforementioned pumps are currently baked into the price. It's on an obscure DEX that's only been live itself for a few weeks.

This is when you beat the crowd and get it early. This is when the money is made, having the balls to buy some obvious moon juice when it's sitting on Aphelion before anyone else is telling you it's a good idea. Now is the time.

I don't see how that makes sense, but suit yourself. I agree, the volume is shit on Aphelion, but I'm still buying as much as I can without fucking the price.

NEX is listing on to Coin Asset on 11/11.

Be prepared.

This is a sleeping giant.

This is something that will rival Coinbase and will have an extremely good chance at flipping the exchange too.

How to buy nex on aphelion? Is it legal to buy?

No. You will be treated the same as wanchain holders who bought from ED. No kyc, no token

You have to have (if I remember) 100 APH to trade on Aphelion.

You have to download the Aphelion desktop wallet.

Aphelion is your best bet though. The NEX team identified that it is a legit exchange to trade NEO/NEX + APH/NEX.

This isn't true. The devs have addressed and said it's out of their hands what people do with the tokens once they're released to holders. There won't be any blacklisting of tokens.

You have to have some APH if you want to take orders. You don't need any if you're making. APH is trading in the penny range. 100 will cost you a dollar.

Is buying NEX legal tho

I'm holding 10K NEX from the ICO but how can Nex announce a 'major' exchange if no major exchange has a license to legally trade securities? Only dexes and crap like LaToken can trade it or you gotta wait til Binance gets a license.

Are u absolutely sure? Do u have proof? For a regulation hugging company I find it really hard to believe they will allow people to hold this without kyc

buying is legal, staking when the exchange is up will require KYC.

>This is something that will rival Coinbase and will have an extremely good chance at flipping the exchange too.
Who knows if they'll actually be successful. It doesn't matter at this point. It's the hype that matters; and NEX will be hyped as fuck. I assume we're all trading to accumulate more BTC. I don't actually plan on holding any of this shit long term. The BTC gains will be made between now and 3/31/2019.

I don't know. Is your identity tied to your Neon wallet? Aphelion is a dex.

Staking will probably not be allowed for U.S. residents until NEX is approved as a security by the SEC.

Doesn't change the fact that you're looking at 5x-20x gains right now.

Proof is in the community forum on the NEX website where Fabio addressed it and said tokens won't be blacklisted. I don't know about your personal standard of proof, but that was convincing enough for me.

Once the tokens are distributed NEX isn't really "allowing" anyone to hold the NEX token. The market and trade is out of their control.

Some of you wringing your hands about buying something on a DEX don't seem to understand the whole point of a DEX. I wonder if you even understand what you're investing in. Maybe you should give your money to Goldman Sachs. I hear they do a good job.

I bought 1000NEX on Aphelion today

Will I make it?

is worth it sell 4022 links for this?
i see highly potential in this project...

Unironically yes. DO NOT SELL. You're buying in at $2, ICO was $1. Don't fuck it up.
Up to you.
I'd sell half your stack and get 300 NEX as suicide insurance.

Link just mooned. It's not that far from it's ATH against BTC. Hop in NEX, sell after the pump and evaluate if you want to move back into Link.

>""Everything you've ever heard about COSS is actually true about NEX."
Sooooo..... Incompetant team and shitty coin ? + Shitty exchange and fees that are so important that it is completly useless to use their exchange ?
A romanian team that fucks up everything ? A female lead-dev as well ?

If i trust what you are saying, buying this shitcoin seems reeeeaaally a bad move.

i wanna buy 10k nex but what is this aphelion bullshit
do i have download their desktop wallet to use the dex?

Yes. Takes about 3 minutes to get up and running.

For now yeah, they're working on web and mobile interfaces currently. Its actually pretty sweet for a Dex dude, if you ever used ED back in the day you'll find this is better than that bullshit. Not lightning fast but decent

not only did i used ED, but i used it without metamask, doing everything manually

Attached: 1538768048774.gif (305x320, 980K)

I was waiting for all my LINKs to get stolen every time I used ED, AHHHHHHHHHHH!

All you have to do is give them your private key for the wallet.

Use a ledger dude what are you new

This is how /biz FUD the best projects to accumulate lower. Ignore them. A smart investor should know that Aphelion is a DEX and u can use your ledger nano to pick up NEX before its too late.

its like coss but coss actually has coins

>he doesn’t know about coss