WOW

Holy fuck biz. Ive been eating raw salmon and broccoli for the past 3 days - nothing else. Brain fog is gone and im exponentially happier and retain more memories. I fapped 3 hours ago and I felt nothing! I didnt feel any brainfog or mental impairments at all!. Could this be it? Maybe it was just my brain lacking nutrients? Is this the secret of the Jew?

Attached: 1509761247475.jpg (215x215, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#-cruciferous-vegetables
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
google.hr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiz-aqBmL7eAhUGlCwKHegfCDYQxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That’s the mercury poisoning

Rip

kek

You were probably high in estrogen. Broccoli is one of the most effective foods in reducing estrogen content in your body. If you eat enough of it you can lower E by about 40-50% which is massive. Good look user on your estrogen reduction journey .

you get good dose of magnesium, that why you can fap like a monkey
broccoli detoxifies you
salmon has oils in it, that is good for brain

Stop drinking tap water

No, I get my fish from norway. Its farmed aka: not exposed to the ocean. No mercury at all

b-b-bullshit?

fpbp

>healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#-cruciferous-vegetables
>One of the best ways to block estrogen is by eating cruciferous vegetables. These vegetables have a high level of phytochemicals and work to block estrogen production. Cruciferous vegetables can be cooked in a number of ways. Some of them, including broccoli and cauliflower, taste good raw.
Holy mother of god

They feed fish other fish user. That is what fish food is.

this guy is unironically eating raw salmon?

appears so kek

Yes

Attached: 20181106_044252.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)

For faggots out there. Microwave the brocholi for two mins and add salt. Tastes MUCH better

>eats raw salmon
>doesn't know how to rotate image
maximum kek

Attached: 1541450751782.jpg (3024x4032, 3.77M)

try it smoked. same benefits. less shit taste

Sleep 8 hours a night and take cod liver oil supplements. go out an hour daily and minimum of 10 minutes sunshine a day. Also once a week do an hour nature tim hikee .depression gone

3d, looks good either siude
nigga, the fish oil disappears when cooked or smoke (hence why i eat raw) which i hear is full of omega 3 and fatty shit good for d brain. Also, eating raw is the best taste. It energizes every hunter gatherer genes I have.

Raw salmon is deliciuos
Dunno what shit tier town you cats are from

It's the addition of fish to your diet. They call it brainfood for a reason, user. Omega-3 and fish oils are also crucial for maintaining heart functions.

Basically, you were eating like a fucking idiot, and you were suffering because of it.

Based and redpilled

Thx man

Attached: 1459231199621.png (396x385, 132K)

Take it one step further, start eating only fruit. You will be in peace with yourself and the universe within. There are toxins in salmon and broccoli that are bad for you. Fruits are the only food that's not a living species.

Start being 100% conscious and get rested with 3-4 hours daily sleep.

>toxins in salmon and broccoli.

Dude stop smoking weed playing vidya and watching TV shows. Start living the real life.

???
What's wrong with tap water?

>fruit isn't alive
dude how fucking retarded can one person be? Stop now before you end up like this youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

high amounts of fluoride to keep the goyim in line

salmon is going to fuck you up

remember this post and my laugh when you are in the hospital
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

how about those worms and parasites? They like salmon.

Depends on where you live. In USA it's fluoridated, in most 1st world cunts it's pretty much fine but boiling it is still preferable.

The norcucks flash freeze this thing to -200 C . Any niggers or worms inside this fish will be dead.

Oh good so you just eat the rotting worm carcasses instead

RIP see you in heaven sweet frog

i literally eat salmon with broccoli as my dinner for the past two years.
>muh mercury
>muh muh

What's wrong with that?

>Fruits are the only food that's not a living species
this is the thread that keeps on giving kkekekek

why the fuck would you want to eat dead raw parasites?

Free proteins

Can't boil the flouride out. Need reverse osmosis for that.

The same reason I eat dead fish carcases

LEGIT?!

There was an user on here who said he got permanent nerve damage from eating canned tuna everyday for years. Really shitty, though may have been a larp. Mercury levels in salmon are way lower though.

OP, eating healthy is good. Getting proper nutrients and eating food that won't jack up your blood sugar is smart.

Also, exercise and get outside as above user said.

Meditate or at least lay down in silence (noise canceling headphones are extra good at this) to let your brain rest. I usually do it after breakfast and it makes a world of a difference.

>tfw farmed Norwegian salmon most toxic food in the world

user I....
google.hr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiz-aqBmL7eAhUGlCwKHegfCDYQxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Just add some seaweeds high in iron, it will balance the mercury consumption by fighting it out of the system.

I live in the so cal desert. How do I shop raw fish? It's scary desu

coward

>3-4hours daily sleep
that doesnt sound healthy at all
from what i was told the average human needs AT LEAST a minimum of 5 hours for the brain to recover, anything less for longer periods of time will cause brain damage.

gonna have a lot of worms from that raw salmon

Eating only fruits helped me quit this. Weed no longer makes me high since I'm already always high. Smoked weed for 5 years, but finally don't want it more.

>dude how fucking retarded can one person be?
That's what I'm wondering seeing everyone eating all these disgusting things

I don't love Animals, I just know that dead animals that probably lived a miserable life don't make me happier in the long run

no, you are wrong. As long you get your REM sleep u should be good. Science is not clear on sleeping. When u only eat fruits your body don't need long sleep to recover. Sleeping is for the week.

Outside a small percent with a specific genes that are on, adults need 7-8 hours of sleep on average to function properly.

One important function of sleep is for the brain to remove metabolic byproducts from the day before. If there's not enough time to complete it, then stuff you don't want like beta-amyloid proteins build up and can lead to alzheimers and other issues.

I used to sleep 30 minutes to five hours a night on weeknights and 12 hours during the weekend. My mental and physical health were bad.

Now I sleep 8-9 hours a night in a consistent manner and function so much better.

that shit is fucking raw. wtf.

Turns out you're some kind of bear, OP.

Just finished eating half a kilo of raw salmon. Feels good man. No anxiety and i feel so happy and collected. Its like i figured out the secret of the jew.

Attached: 20181106_053944.jpg (2880x2160, 2.18M)

wow based AND redpilled.

Attached: Not+bad+would+fapbone+_8189539588d15a2d29b3022a254696c0.jpg (311x325, 11K)

fruits are the placenta so it is 100% ethical to consume

when you eat a carrot you KILLED that organism

so do you buy it in slabs from the seafood part of the grocery you go to or what

>Just add some seaweeds high in iron, it will balance the mercury consumption by fighting it out of the system.
Iron doesn't work on mercury you need selenium

I buy in bulk. If i remember correctly 1 kilo = 20 usd. Then i buy like 20 kilos then seperate 3 steaks of salmon into 1 plastic bag each and put them into the freezer. To unfreeze, just put the plastic bag with frozen salmon into a bowl of water and wait 30 mins. No cooking necessary.

>Eating fish will kill you, goy
>so will eating red meat
>and anything else that humans normally used to eat

Farmed Norwegian salmon have no mercury because the fish are not exposed to the ocean.

You can get fancy raw salmon at sushi places

selenium doesn't work on iron you need arsenic

You had some kind of nutritional deficiency , probably because you eat the same shit everyday 3 times a day.
The same shit is going to happen if you keep this up.
You need to integrate delicious Big Macs from McDonald's into this new diet. They are surprisingly delicious and part of a well rounded diet in moderation.

Attached: images-24.jpg (384x384, 36K)