With the bull run starting i'm thinking of splurging on a mcchicken what do you think?

with the bull run starting i'm thinking of splurging on a mcchicken what do you think?

Attached: mcdonalds-mcchicken-1.jpg (375x375, 23K)

Do it or kys

Or you could make something to eat at home with actual nutrition in it and not eat Franken-food.

>bull run starting
proofs?

November

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (1999x1333, 975K)

Get extra mayo

Also consider downloading Uber Eats where you'll find all kinds of add-ons not mentioned on the menus in stores

For example I believe you can add bacon for like 50 cents, and an extra chicken patty is like $1.

>t. fatass

SRSLY i hate bigmacs, its fucking messy to eat, and full of fucking sauce...the mcchiken when its fresh and still hot is so fucking good!

I like the Big Tasty more desu

McChicken meme is back

it's a really fantastic sandwich but a bit dry by default. make sure you order it with extra mcchicken sauce

Go for it, it's the best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I like to get extra mcchicken sauce for the large fries also.

OMG me too! Except they call me "2-for-you" hehehe! OMG McDonalds is such a fun atmosphere I love McDonalds especially when they say "2-for-you" hehe!

>t. leaf

Have fun being fat and stupid.

what is >splurging precious?

Mc chicken's are unironically great BUT you must ask for a steamed bun and a fresh pattie (if they say it could take a while tell them you're happy to wait). This guarantees you a super fresh burger.

It's fucking amazing.

Doesn't stop the meat being saturated in estrogen

worst type of customer anyone who has ever worked in a restaurant wants you to kys

i love this pasta

Imagine that, a customer doesn't want some tough as old shit that has been sitting for half the day.
Too bad. I want my perfect burger wagie. If you fuck it up, don't steam the bun, it's coming back. Or fuck with it in any way I will make damn sure you lose your job.

Now get back there and steam my bun.

>cums in your mayo
>"my apologies, kind sir"

There goes your job :) and enjoy the suit I file against you.

You must be a boomer. No millenial or zoomer has the fucking gall to ask someone who already has a shite fucking job to do this shit for them.

Don't fucking do it. Idid this once and it wasthe biggest mistake of my life.
To cut a long story short me and my wife arenow seperated and I'm paying an obscene amount of child support so I live in a shitty one room apartment in the ghetto. My whole family hate me because of the money I lost and I'm basically waiting for the day I pluck up the courage to end this suffering.
Mcchicken? Not even fucking once..

I'm a boomer, not a literal boomer though.