Price is Creeping Up Every Day

Are you going to buy now before the pump and sell high, or are you going to wait and fomo in at the top and post wojaks for months after you get dumped on?

Attached: NEX 2.png (1100x540, 54K)

Where can you buy this?

Aphelion DEX

lol wtf is that

You tell me, I downloaded it just to get some NEX. I think it's fairly safe since it's a DEX.

When does this finally get listed on a decent exchange? I am not going to download Aphelion to buy these, but I want to get some tokens ASAP before the price starts skyrocketing...

Nobody likes NEO

You already know the drill. Either you pick some up for cheap at shady exchange, or you are risking getting dumped on.

That is the point of the DEX - get the shit where no one else can while you can, then dump when listed on Binance or something.

Are you using a dial-up modem? It takes literally less than 5 minutes to download and set up.

That's how you make money; you buy it on the obscure exchange when it's sitting at a $50mill Mcap. If you wait an buy it on another exchange, you'll get dumped on and post wojaks for three months with all the NKN bagholders. Now is the time. Aphelion is easy. Much better than Ether Delta.

Dumb question I am new but trying to learn , do I deposit NEO and GAS and buy NEX with NEO or GAS?

Is there a discord for Nex shills? I want in

You unlock your tokens on the APH wallet just like you would with the NEON wallet. Enter your private key, or pass phrase, or whatever. From there you manage your funds just like the NEON wallet, or you go to the trading DEX.

You can buy NEX with either NEO or APH but the volume is thinner on APH. Deposit NEO into the DEX smartcontract and make a limit buy order for NEX like you would anywhere else. If you make the buy order, you don't have to pay a fee, you just wait until it gets filled. If you want to take a sell order, you'll need some APH to pay the fee.

If you screw up the smartcontract deposit, the exchange will do it for you when you enter your buy order.

Chink scam exchange for chink scam coins. Hard pass.

While you morons are scrambling to buy shitcoin of the week for quick 20% and subsequent dump you are missing a gem right in front of you which is Aphelion itself. Aphelion is a working fee sharing DEX (truelly a dex, not like idex). 80% of fees taken are shared amongst people who stake APH. Yes 80%. Its at a ridiculously low 2 million marketcap. Tiny supply of 70 million. No founder/advisor tokens left to dump. 20 million of the supply will never be staked. Im not going to say any more. It really is a no brainer. Its a shame that as usual biz cant see the woods for the trees.

It really is comfortable to use, but the need to download it is a hard turn off for many...

APH token itself is in a good buy spot. I agree; APH is a good pick up too. I just think NEX is the better option right now. Ideally, probably nothing wrong with holding Switcheo also. Who knows who ends up on top.

Sorry, didn't see the web wallet, fucking kek

If you can't get past the boss at the end of the download a wallet level, then this game isn't for you.

Yes web wallet is there. Also ledger support. It really does not get much more comfy. Also they are listing all tokens straight out of ico to drive volume. As far as a low cap punt goes, its a good one. Sooner or later vaporware coins will be purged leaving only those with actual products.

dude gtfo stop forcing this garbage. Imagine thinking a fucking security token is going to do anything or get added to any reputable exchanges, lmfao

cmon we are all in this together.. stop fudding and admit u are accumulating

>thinking a fucking security token is going to do anything
You're right. You caught me. It's silly to expect success from DEX that can trade European securities, and is applying for a U.S. license, and plans to act as a bank to hold FDIC insured funds, and provide fiat gateways for all listings, margin trading and point of sale payment processing. Projects like that, with actual results and an actual renowned team that are going to have an actual product doing actual things in the next 100 days never go above a $50mill Mcap.

>Chink scam
>two brazilians
>everyone else white guys from U.S. and Europe
>Chinks

Take note of the fud and how weak it is.

Brainlet detected.

I bought some on Aphelion.

Seems like an easy 2x - as soon as Neon exchange announces their launch date it'll fly. Also rather hold this than NEO (which is generating very little GAS recently)

Only issue is Aphelion has low liquidity, no one is selling