Holochain General

cryptobriefing.com/holochain-mozilla-preliminary-discussions/

youtube.com/watch?v=rbM-vGsiwOo

medium.com/the-advancedness-project/holochain-white-paper-and-the-road-to-sheafhood-9d5b159ee074

medium.com/@megadeth20/holochain-holo-review-2c19b3b53cda

youtube.com/watch?v=J1bKwUy1x1A

Jim Cook, founder of Netflix and CFO of Mozilla speaking on Holochain

youtube.com/watch?v=TxRvDIkSMNA

20 more minutes

humm.earth - runs on holochain code, hosted on multiple continents

On 1 January 2016, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development—adopted by world leaders in September 2015 at an historic UN Summit—officially came into force. Over the next fifteen years, with these new Goals that universally apply to all, countries will mobilize efforts to end all forms of poverty, fight inequalities and tackle climate change, while ensuring that no one is left behind.
A study/research named Billions to Trillions was undertaken to understand the challenges and chart a possible route to attain these goals by 2030.
Study/Research Report Link: sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
These goals includes many mentions of Holochain as its cryptographic fabric.

Attached: 1540250335863.jpg (800x670, 178K)

With 100's of btc buy and sell walls when's the next major update for this thing?

It's had that since listing. And more news is coming late November/December

Never

Good1 bro

Thanks familia, I sure did give em a piece of my mind

>douchy sideways hat
>sunglasses at night
>bling necklaces
>moon

as an adult im going to have to hard pass on this garbage

>acting too mature for memes on an anonymous Punjabi cuisine forum
get a load of this Goy.

Fair-enough numerals for a fair-enough price.

>as an adult
only a 13 year old nerd would say this.

Seriously don't buy it.

after mozilla joins won't be long till netflix is the first big box to use holochain

So brainlet here.

If I place an buy order at 16 sats. It will land on the huge mountain of other buy orders.

So how will my buy order be processed. Is it based on time (old buy orders get processed first then mine). Or is it that I get a small percentage of every person who sells at 16 sats till my order is full filled .

Holy shit imagine being this dumb.
Okay listen dumbass do yourself a favor and trade ETH-HOT pairing, not BTC-HOT.
I'm not even going to explain it to you.

but on hot/eth at the next highest price, say 495-500 - would still be 16 satoshi

>as an adult I logged into this sighte and posted in this threde

Oh lord

Yeah nigger but on ETH-HOT pairing you can buy 16.1 - 16.9 satoshi without waiting from 16 -17 like a dumb faggot.

it’s so boring right now do something you nugget of shit

the orders are processed in chronological order. It's basically FIFO - first in, first out. Last time I bought the dip in BTC I waited almost 48 hours. Trade the ETH pair if you want better price granularity.