Absolutely REKT

Palm Beach Confidential reports by Teeka combined with Tether FUD has ruined me. I went from 520K USD to now 2 btc.

Attached: ffd416_45128319_2200321103586707_8830420655695462400_n_x974.jpg (960x720, 129K)

Stop loss: None.

Palm Beach Research Group is FRAUD. Closed registrations, $5000 fee etc are there to make PBRG look legitimate. But it aint!

Serves you right you filthy gambling degenerate I went from 3k to 22k and cashed out 10k asap

>he listened to tika massala
i'd rather pay for a reliable pnd or signals group where i know i'm going to gain $ than sub to a pajeet once a month shitcoin shill

Attached: chikenteeka.jpg (640x360, 54K)

And I thought I was winning by buying PBRG confidential login for $1500 instead of the original $3000 back in December. And they later raised the price to $5000 after being closed to new members the whole summer.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING JUSTED.

My biggest loss was SALT. Then Dragonchain, then Cindicator, along with following fucking trash signals from Cindicator and ended up buying garbage ICOs like INSTAR.

It hurts god damn.

post proofs

Literally how? And post what?

CND is the best coin that they shilled in 2018. And it had a spectacular bounce last month.

Whose fault is it if you bought the top of everything in december and january?

I did not buy in December and January.

Holy shit, are you saying that there are actual people who are holding dragonbags, and that you're one of them?

What the fuck were you thinking?

Attached: bitcoin crying dragon.jpg (216x233, 25K)

op, put it all in own (chx) and remember me when you make it again

Don't do this

Yeah, I’ve really come to believe that guy Teeka is a serious piece of shit.

1) Some user last year posted screenshots showing that Teeka has been barred from trading securities by the SEC. Seems like the reason he went into crypto is that its an unregulated market — because he CANNOT work in regulated markets.
2) to the Teeka nut hugger saying “hurr durr, your fault for buying the top” actually fuck you because that is EXACTLY what Teeka was supposed to help people avoid. Supposedly he is some kind of analytics wizard so then why the fuck couldn’t the genius Tikka help His clients — who he charges $5000 a month — to see the top and sell before things when down.
3) I remember last year when I first got into crypto I thought, fuck this is great, this guy is telling you “buy up to 40 cents” or whatever so it all seemed easy and paint by numbers. Actually he was just another example of how a bull market makes everyone look like a genius. Also, the more I saw of it, the more the whole thing is just obvious PnD where his team buys up some token, and then they pump it, and then sell their own position and leave you holding bags.

OP assuming you are not larping, sorry you lost all that money. That sucks. I’m down from around 110K peak to around 30K now.

I went from 2 BTC to 11 BTC using only my own brain. Maybe you should think about growing a brain user

Can he download one or do you actually have to buy it?

He should pay a scammer 5000 a month to pretend to sell him a brain

yeah teeka sucks, i'm still reeling from the intensity with which his AION call ("buy up to $10, no stop loss") is fucking me in the ass. down more than 90% here

Lol u bought 2BTC for 520K?
>Never gonna make it

Don't forget to pay your taxes on those trades faggot.

Attached: sweet kek.jpg (395x401, 59K)

here's a hint, if you invest in something advertised on rush limbaugh's show you're going to have a bad time.

you can download one, the smart contract is in beta on ETH

Here

Attached: 88FE5144-2261-4940-A171-5F6D86CF4FC7.jpg (450x300, 26K)

Everyone is a genius during bull markets desu

>Everyone is a genius during bull markets desu
Right. That's why I said "Actually he was just another example of how a bull market makes everyone look like a genius"