30 year old booker advice Thread

Hey guys advice Thread - what should i dump and buy? I am on almost all exchanges save for IDEX.

I swing trade a lot which I why my portfolio is so diversified

I am getting old and just want to marry my gf have two kids and buy a small house and pay down my 80k in loan debt - all serious advice appreciated and if you do my right I’ll cut you in on profit - thanks friends

Attached: 9EB31273-4165-4BA7-96A2-B28DAE13EFC3.png (1242x2208, 283K)

Part two of my
Portfolio

Attached: 24A426BE-5713-4063-9F93-B6041925222C.png (1242x2208, 268K)

Sorry meant boomer* I’m not a booker though I do love me some booker t Harlem heat 4 life

Attached: DA086A3E-AD45-44B5-B63A-EBCC4C24B544.gif (666x637, 3.93M)

>folio of 7 and a half
>diversifies into a trillion shitcoins
son, why

Ok what do you suggest - I do it Bc I day trade I’ve worked my way up from a 2k investment but thanks

You need to dump 90% of this shit and put it into an XRP/XLM/IOTA split.

Focus on maximum 3 coins that have performed well these past 3 months. Don't listen to Jow Forums memes. Pic related is what I got from around 2k total investment because I did not listen to Jow Forums.

Attached: photo_2018-11-06_00-16-20.jpg (720x1280, 96K)

Buy more link

get off low caps for now, hit mid to high caps, dump for your 30% profit, get back into btc wait, btc goes up and then sideways, get back into low caps, rince repeat.

Eth and btc have been sideways - what do you mean exactly? Ripple is your only 3 month performer - I don’t know savedroid

LOW caps are earning me bank - why do you say this?

I’m afraid of a near term dump it’s been parabolic last three months and I’ve made 1k off a small investment

Snow blossom got shilled here and did a 100X the following day so what makes you so sure of yourself?

Senpai pls help

No Nerva, very disappointed.

With that I mean coins that haven't sunken in value too much. It's a general sideways market so you take a look at what coins are doing now and how they behaved in the past. Take a look at general market sentiment towards your coin, recent news, possible future updates, stuff like that. And never hodl. Be smart about your trades, set yourself a stoploss to save you from becoming a pink wojack.
The magic about cryptocurrency markets is that many people act the same. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy really.

Only things I hold are ETH & HOT because they will both work as auditable currency and the world computer meme is going to change the world forever.

Everyone telling you to focus on 3 or less coins is a brainlet

I'm not saying everything shilled on here is bad. P3D did the trick for me personally. However, you really need to do thorough research on what you put your money into. That's an obvious advice but I know many people who just blindly throw their money at the next best shill.
Just be yourself, user. We're all gonna make it.

Sold it already brotha

Don't listen to this faggot. Dump it all 5k link and 3k into holo.

How the fuck so you think you are going to make it being spread so thinly?

links goes to 100$ your fucked with only 1k Link.

You need to make two strong bets. 2 million holo and 10k Link

Thanks but I already do all of the above my top holdings are eth stellar and btc

Haha, no worries. Hasn't worked out too well thus far but we'll see eh. I've been unironically eyeing up tron. I hear good things.

That’s my opinion but why do you say that

Well then I guess you're golden. Just remember that fewer diversification right now could give you greater leverage when swinging.

How high will XLM go? 10$? Who gives a fuck u less you have 100k XLM

Again. 2 million holo.... 10k Link.

If your looking for a short term. Just go all in on holo. And it should 10x. Then you have some funds to diversify.

You need to make a big bet dude. You won't be able to afford dinner with your potential wife let alone married and have kids with your current portfolio

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BAT user?

I'm a Financial advisor.
Every single Whale holds the entire index of the exchange in differing ratios.
Every single Exchange hold all wallets for all their coins and accumulate everything on their markets.
If you don't have microcap coins invested with a small ratio you are a giant brainlet.
It's not hard to own at least ONE SINGLE coin from every exchange you trade one.
Thank me sooner, or later.

Sold

Hot that hot?

>1k suicide insurance LINK

literally never gonna really make it

SAD!

Yes just do it dude. Go half link half holo. You'll make it.

Fair play then fren. You should buy back when it dips

Im being tough love about this....... your portfolio looks like what an 11 year old would have after stealing his parent credit card.

Half holo.... half Link....

Also OP..... you are essentially playing with house money since you traded your way to 5k more USD.

So you'll be cucking yourself by not making 2 strong bets instead of having a diarrhea portfolio full of shitcoins.

I plan on it

Ok - link and holo it is

Bump

Attached: 1215C34D-7F71-4B99-ACDC-9031E8BDDFAA.jpg (960x741, 91K)

Is nxps no good? They give me free coins

Seems to be worth it bro but who really knows how long that will last.
The NXPS reward system could seriously deflate their value if too many people who are greedy horde it.