XRP's Independence Day

Independence day is November 15th. There will be fireworks. Don't wait to but before it's too late.

Attached: XRP.png (678x381, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBnRO7qmfUU&t=
dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/capabilities/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bankercoin will be our salvation. Don't fight the banks, join them.

what happens on the 15th?

Independence Day

XRP next bitcoin

Today marks the start of the runup to Independence Day!

?

Attached: 617860775.png (1873x467, 41K)

Did you OD on Riddler vids or is there a plausible reasoning behind this?

Ha the Riddler is a tiny part. There is much much much much more to look at. This person predicted something that you could only know if you were from the future. Time travel is only possible backwards.

What person?

usd to be put on ripple 2020

can we stop talking in cryptic terms and just say wtf is going on please

Attached: 1535069356491.png (396x385, 119K)

1 nu-usd = 1 usd = 0.0001 gold troy ounces

#runsonripple

You need to find them for yourself. If I tell you their name there is no point. You would need to see to believe, but I'm afraid it's too late.

Then why post this on Jow Forums of all places? Use your big boy words or go away.

I posted it to help you out.

reminder ripple is dystopian.
sanctioning of individuals, Keynesian monetary policy
if trump throws the fed under the bus for ripple and you celebrate you've all been duped.

reminder ripple sells rfid implants so u can pay with xrp... the mark of the beast

So Garlichouse is the beast?

>wah wah wah
listen up, bitch. you can't escape evil bankers; they're one of life's certainties. you can only hope to be an early adopter of the winning team.

This guy gets it, take what is yours and fuck everybody else. It's clear as day that the banks are lining up to take over yet another sector.

Are you expecting utopian from something else?

>invests in middlemen after they were made obsolete

don't worry I own ripple. It won't win in the end because inflation is something nobody wants and now the alternative exists.

Attached: fxg.png (628x492, 57K)

>yfw the evil bankers successfully lobby governments to outlaw btc and the cia uses the malware baked into every computer's firmware to drain your btc wallet

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

What inflation are you referring to? The supply is fixed at 100 billion, and the circulating supply of XRP has increased more slowly over the last 12 months than BTC.

it will take a few years but eventually you won't be able to speculate because it's envrionmentally unfriendly or you're not working enough so your ripple address is banned from purchasing bullion

youtube.com/watch?v=BBnRO7qmfUU&t=

posting on Jow Forums is not very good for social score user, looks like you're banned from taking a holiday get back in your wagecage

xrp and ripple are different things. The usd can be run on ripple the same way xrp is run on ripple

Attached: rtx37tm2.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

So in other words...buy now???

It had a pretty big runup today, so I would wait for it to pull back a bit but yeah.

keynesians look at people the same way farmers look at cattle.
electronic cash with centralized governance is the holy grail of making people units of productions with no free will.

If you cannot buy and sell freely you cannot change your reality

Attached: brrrreeeeaaattthhheeeeee.png (605x230, 29K)

Take your meds

kek ILP

Literally the only digital asset worth a damn

Lol, if you don't buy now you deserve to wagecuck for all of eternity.

Why would it matter usd is headed to 0 anyways and usa is going to collapse. China is new global power puppet of freemasons and xrp is definately not their mark of the beast currency.

I don't think the USA is going to collapse. There will be a huge war though. My source says XRP prevails though.

exactly
Im just saying if it happens its going to be marketed as draining the swamp, qanon was real, destroying the fed for the people etc when it will just be the same keynesian shit we've had for 100 years

WHY MOON? PLEASE SIRS WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? My rupees have not arrived to buy more XRuPees

Attached: 1508128736959.jpg (571x701, 43K)

quality meme

dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/capabilities/index.html