PRL SCAMMERS Rebranded to Opacity OPQ

they are increasing supply from 100mil to 130mil and yes 30mil of additional tokens are for the scammer team

Bruno was all this time right that they make PRL in debt and now dont evenhave 1 dollar to found this shitty project kek

Attached: 1_rKcNN9rvpYyxj9OUi_9nMw.png (842x559, 97K)

Attached: african american enjoying his popcorn.gif (301x250, 1.46M)

At this point, I don't even care about FUDing a coin I own

The telegram chat is funny right now
and of course indians and south east asian fuckers are shitting up everything with stupid questions that can be answered by reading the paper and generally shitting the channel up with
>sirs my life savings
>needs tokens now sir
>sir I am in dire need to pay things what price target in december sir

>we scammed everyone and to show our holders that we care we're renaming our shitcoin the OPPOSITE of transparency

Leaked pic of the devs

Attached: 1531530329420.jpg (645x729, 99K)

The only scammer of the team was Bruno. I don't see him being part of this? What is this FUD?

Bruno exit scammed - true
Other team members and VCs were involved in inside trading before Binance listing - they are as same scammers as Bruno but at least Bruno confessed officially about it

ask them about inside tradind that made pumped 5x in two weeks before Binance listing on their telegram and you are insta banned

Attached: sdasd.jpg (856x212, 44K)

should have bought those PRL on the cheap when fuckers dumped
>anyone wants to sell their PRL ?

sure. but let's wait for their updates and investigations first. people are so goddamn impatient.

and btw, don't get me wrong. you have a good point there. but I also can imagine that the team has much going on atm and that a lot of info can't be released to the public due to legal reasons.

but yeah, you're right. sooner or later they have to answer this. but don't jump to conclusions... yet.

Faculty Capital and HyperLink Capital

I have no interest in the tech, i just want to sell to a bigger fool than myself, please pajeets, buy this shit

Thanks just reported them to the SEC

wtf is this cipherblade nonsense? My stepdad is a lawyer. I should have him take a look into the statement they released regarding the identity of bruno. Looks sloppy as hell.

Wolf Crypto too

How can this be possible? how are they getting away with it? Are these people defending them sockpuppets or are there people actually this fucking stupid?

Wolf Crypto, pusher of the scammiest shit... Ignite and now COTI

Probably a mix of both.

All it shows is that the bear market has a loooong way to go still.

eternal kek

yes

Im convinced this is a group of professional con men. This is an organized crime network, and it spans across multiple cryptocurrencies. They probably pull of telegram airdrop scams also.

looks like everybody involved in this are con man

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 11K)