Why the fuck do you guys focus so much on investing when majority of you don't even have a decent source of income...

Why the fuck do you guys focus so much on investing when majority of you don't even have a decent source of income? You're working backwards if you're trying to earn money by investing. This board should be filled with business pursuits but all you faggots want to do is talk about investing money you don't have and just sitting on it. Fucking retarded.

Attached: IMG_0131.jpg (1122x1305, 165K)

because there are no jobs that pay better than minimum wage, and the only ones that do require graduating from college with $30k+ student debt

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1540604907856.jpg (810x1000, 103K)

Man, I would totally eat out Nicki Minaj's asshole.

I say this as someone who earns an extra $1000 a month through a side-hustle that costs barely nothing to maintain. Thats with my bullshit job that didn't require a degree to get.

>30k student debt

Holy shit, just go to a fucking state school where the tuition is 5k a semester and study computer science. You can make 40k a year easy as an undergrad CS intern and live on 20k a year putting the rest to tuition. Boom graduate with zero debt and a high paying job.

Fuck man what's your hustle?

How many hours do you put in to the side hustle?

OP does have a point though. If you aren't putting your pocket change into crypto speculation or an actual business pursuit you are doing it wrong. Unless of course you want to invest in stocks for 40yrs and then retire. Anyone trying to leave wage slaving before that has too take bigger risks. My mom makes good money selling vintage items on Ebay surprisingly. She has experience with clothes and jewelry from 60's and 70's so its a niche that she understands and has a decent wholesale supply in her surrounding area. She bought a brooch last week for a fucking dollar and resold it online for 142.50 over a 14000% return. I'd probably want to focus on on something with more consistent profit margins. Vintage items are great though because items are unique and therefore competition isn't bad though, unlike most e-commerce being overly saturated

I sell pins.
About 4 hours a day but thats mostly me harassing people and obsessing over sales numbers. But it's not all great thought. I could quit my day job if I wanted, but then I'd lose money and thus my living standard goes down. This money maintains my apartment, pet expenses (I have 1 dog), car insurance, food, and extra bullshit like a gym membership and Amazon Prime. This allowed me to level up the type of women I was getting so it goes without saying I'm pretty content for now. I'm on Jow Forums to help fuel my desire to invest and actually make a few thousand without leaving my house. I don't think pins will do it but I have some ideas.

Attached: 35A24454-5E6E-4EA9-A175-A0AA45583792-269-00000004A0B496F2.jpg (460x288, 31K)

>I sell pins.
Really? That's it? How's it work?

Why would I need a source of income when all I need to do is buy a bunch of shitcoins and wait for them to 100000x?

any dayjob becomes irrelevant one you've experienced trading with crypto. i made 2 btc profit this week alone and aroun 4-5 btc every month over the last 4 months, just steady gains without doing any risky shit. last december there was a day i made €300k in a single fucking day when we were at the peak of the bullrun. after seeing shit like that you could never go back to working a fucking job, getting up early to please your boss all day just for some lunch money

how the fuck tho

she is literally nasty. only kikes would make ugly women famous

Most of these people are working bad jobs because they’re too lazy to do anything else. “College is too expensive” is just a strawman they use to justify their bad decisions in life. But yes, you are right. College is a great investment as long as you don’t study some meme degree.

Where I live there's apparently a scene for pin collectors. I don't really understand it but whatever, I started giving out some of my own with a logo I had designed by an artist. The from there I started releasing ones with various designs and promoted them on social media.

>Gives advice like he's some sort of entrepeneur
>makes 1k a month on his 'side hustle'
>"I sell pins"

But low, sell high

But seriously, it depends how much his stack is worth. To make that much consistently and safely 2 btc would have to be a small percentage gain.

Selling pins for 1k a month becomes irrelevant when you average 20k per month trading.

bough into btc early. now that i have the capital it's easy as fuck to make profits by flipping shitcoins. just buy some if you think it bottomed, if it goes down even more, even better, buy twice the amount. if you only do it with promising coins that are guaranteed to go up at some point, you'll always make profit. and i sell pretty early, at 10% profit i start selling. what i often notice is poorfags waiting for x10 gains because otherwise their profits would be insignificant. if you have 20 btc in a shitcoin 10% is already 2 btc, that's all i need to be happy

>bought into btc early
say no more. that window is long gone for us poorfags tho

Got an accounting degree with about ~20k student loans. Making over 50K near DC. I invest my money in drugs

I'm making 60k with barely an undergrad with no school debt. I have learned that networking and sharing knowledge grown out of hobbying a craft related to your field. Knowing how to market yourself is a valuable skill.

I still have a job and literally only have money to live a basic single life. I'm still a wagecuck only difference is half of it is me cucking myself. I still have more opportunity to do basic investing if I wanted to. My whole point with this thread is to ask how you income-less folks manage to do all this investing.

Not even hard to market yourself. Just apply to jobs. It’s better to have experience. Shit I started at McDonald’s. Then every year or so I’d get a new job that was slightly better. McDonald’s to daycare to bank to accounting. Good experience and my resume is full. Also I did extracurriculars. Sports. Church youth group. Oh also played a fuck ton of cod and other vidyas. People are just lazy as fuck.

Post pics of trade logs :)

I name thee "pin user"

I wouldn't go that far but she can eat mine.
Fake tits are a big turn off though.

(same user, on my pc now) I agree, I started pushing shopping carts back into the store, worked up to running a department and grew from there when I was only 18. If you're someone cucked so bad with your feelings you'll never seek anything higher by always looking down on yourself.

if you pursuiters of business have some free time from pursuing business, give me some feedback on merv.tech

in return I can promise you at least 1 neat vapor image

Attached: ^&%.jpg (825x550, 94K)

I'm kind of lazy, too much so to run any real hustles. I am okay doing 60 hour work weeks at $43/hr. I want to invest for a few years and then drop to two days a week, living off that while the nest egg grows. Path of least resistance and shit. 50k link so with any luck I could semi-retire in January. Sell 10% for an easy 3millionish to put in ETFs, stake the rest, maybe work my job on weekends until I meet a girl willing to marry.